Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,300 members, 7,900,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:00 PM

Where Are All Bb Supporters? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are All Bb Supporters? (1346 Views)

PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by mudleyback: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2011
Ibime:

Of course BB supporters still stand firm in their belief that Nigeria cannot move anywhere with corruption as it's raison d'etre. Its a shame that our political interest aligned with those of bloodthirsty almajiris, leading to a situation I personally had envisaged i.e rioting almajiri style.

However, the disingenuous attempts to link Buhari with the violence is crass opportunism. It reminds me of those who tried to tar McCain with a racist brush just because those who didn't want a black President flocked to his side. BB supporters do not have to carry anyone on their conscience anymore than GEJ supporters should carry the deaths of those who've fallen to PDP rigging over the years on their conscience.

If you swap Buhari with Sanusi, El-Rufai, Ribadu or any good Northern leader who "represents" the North hopes, the same will still happen due to the violent nature of Northern extremist Islam. However, should Buhari stand again, he will still have my sympathies against the likes of GEJ anytime. 

Lets siddon watch the next 4 years as GEJ builds Naija into our utopian ideal.  grin

blah, blah, blah. abegi go sleep
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by ayinba1(f): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2011
BB all the way! Give me a few good men and we can turn this Nation around for the better.

We are here! What did you need again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Summary Of Tinubu's Sins / Lagos Is World' 3rd Worst City / #anonymous Responds To Being Labeled As "Terrorists" By The Pro-israeli Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.