Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails (23907 Views)

Kidnapping: Shehu Sani Advises Living Faith Theological School In Kaduna / Shehu Sani Advises Obaseki: 'Return Not To Egypt Where Thee Art Called Obasek' / Muritala Abiola: Obasanjo Collected N3m From Abiola To Work Against Abacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by Ubongikouwem: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Abiola was not betrayed by the entire Northerners, he was loved dearly by Northerners especially the masses, check 1993 voting pattern you can see more Northerners voted for him against Bashir Tofa, General Yar'Adua died in prison because of Abiola

His friend Ibrahim Babangida betrayed him because some world powers didn't like hope 93 policy and Agenda, especially as regards Niger Delta Crude Oil

Babaginda didn't do anything against Abiola. but rather the igbos, (authur ezeribe) told babaginda to annul the election because Abiola once said he can still win without the igbos.
As such Eze said , you can even wear your uniform and contest .

Most importantly, heaven's agenda stood cos he was a religious fanatic who would have islamized Nigeria long before now.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by Soolmus: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2021
Ubongikouwem:

Babaginda didn't do anything against Abiola. but rather the igbos, (authur ezeribe) told babaginda to annul the election because Abiola once said he can still win without the igbos.
As such Eze said , you can even wear your uniform and contest .

Most importantly, heaven's agenda stood cos he was a religious fanatic who would have islamized Nigeria long before now.

Abiola was very vast in Bible knowledge, he went to Baptist Boys High School. With Fela, Obasanjo and Wole Soyinka... He married Christian wife without converting her religion

Some few Igbos were used, like the then Electoral boss and a Judge that gave the shady judgement, but ultimately it was Babangida the head of state that betrayed his friend of many years

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by eguarojeona: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Southerners should focus on the north central ,South South,south east,south west.The north east and west are immaterial.The Hausa/Fulani shouldn't be ruling if the south use this technique.The north just use 'The north " to deceive southerners.Power should rotate amongst the south and north central.E no go ever reach the Hausa Fulani again.Ever.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by okonlahwon: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Common sense is not common in Nigeria.What does prof.and Gentleman has to do with Presidential seat? You people are naively fighting for God whom you don't even know. How many prof.has govern in the developed Countries ?If Osinbajo cannnot sanitize the judiciary for almost 3Oyrs spent before he fully moved to full politics then, they are all evils at night saint in the morning. If you say Tinubu is evil,Then you can foolishly belief devil sent Jesus Christ to Israelites. ".evil can only use devil". How many corrupt cases of bosses Osinbajo was planted to burn the files. You be jew!

ERUDITE GENTLEMAN, PROFESSOR AND PROPHET.

THE LORD WATCHES OVER HIM.[/quote]
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by LordOfTheGame: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2021
Tinubu is a greedy man and his northern co-criminals will betray him then his eyes will open.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by kayjay69(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2021
I honestly don't know where Tinubu wants to get the votes from. Shehu Sani is right on all counts, Tinubu is not a beloved figure in the North and after his utterances plus body language (all in a bid to become president) I doubt he has that many fans in the South west.

I wonder if he understands these things and still chooses to stubbornly assert himself all the while spending his corrupt wealth. I know Nigerians will happily take from him and disappoint him at the poll booth. His best bet would be to back a candidate of his choosing that he is certain will win. A man of Tinubu's background and history was always meant to be godfather, behind the scenes type of figure NOT the main person in-charge.

If the North could do what they did to Abiola who was quite popular there, then I do not think they'll lose any sleep over betraying Tinubu. And I won't shed a tear either. I never liked Abiola's politics and I sure as hell do not like Tinubu's either. Both men never had the interests of the Yorubas at heart and were fine with bending over backwards and doing backflips if that meant them securing power. Such people are dangerous and ought to be called out.

South west politicians should come to terms with the fact that no matter how individually brilliant and gifted they may be (assuming if at all they are) they may never seat at the head of the table. They (SW politicians) had better start supporting splitting this country, because that is the only sensible route out of the mess we find ourselves in.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by yusluvad(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2021
pieces18:

I would have loved after he must have spent a few billions from the bullion vans filled with stolen money.
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by Alawode01(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2021
when it's time for someone success the clock the has no battery will work the time,is an advice but its IBB that compromised.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by wink2015(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2021
Tinubu should see the handwriting on the wall.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by 7lives: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2021
tunapawizzy:

If that zoning principle is anything to go by and we are all men of principle, An Igbo man should be supported to become the president....Lots of competent Igbo men and women BUT unfortunately this is Nigeria, we dont look at competence, even the unecessary zoning/inclusion we brag about, na lip service.........BTW Nigeria is really sick and almost dying, whats good for this country right now is a man that can engineer and drive recovery

So a Tinubu should invest his time and money on a political party, from AC, ACN now APC and now call an Igbo man to come and take over?, Was this not the same mistake that Albert Macaulay made?, which almost made Yorubas subservient to Igbos in Western Nigeria, thank God Papa Awo can read between the lines.
What have your people done with APGA that has been existing since kokorooko?.
Okay what about PDP, let them give your people the ticket.
I no blame you na Lugard I blame, e no go better for him family.
Tinubu is a political player, your politicians should play too and stop whining.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by Kindledlight(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2021
I don’t think this assertions is entirely correct, Abiola had more enemies in his region (southwest) than in the north, i think he was betrayed by Yorubas due to his atrocities than the northern people.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by 7lives: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2021
kayjay69:
I honestly don't know where Tinubu wants to get the votes from. Shehu Sani is right on all counts, Tinubu is not a beloved figure in the North and after his utterances plus body language (all in a bid to become president) I doubt he has that many fans in the South west.

I wonder if he understands these things and still chooses to stubbornly assert himself all the while spending his corrupt wealth. I know Nigerians will happily take from him and disappoint him at the poll booth. His best bet would be to back a candidate of his choosing that he is certain will win. A man of Tinubu's background and history was always meant to be godfather, behind the scenes type of figure NOT the main person in-charge.

If the North could do what they did to Abiola who was quite popular there, then I do not think they'll lose any sleep over betraying Tinubu. And I won't shed a tear either. I never liked Abiola's politics and I sure as hell do not like Tinubu's either. Both men never had the interests of the Yorubas at heart and were fine with bending over backwards and doing backflips if that meant them securing power. Such people are dangerous and ought to be called out.

South west politicians should come to terms with the fact that no matter how individually brilliant and gifted they may be (assuming if at all they are) they may never seat at the head of the table. They (SW politicians) had better start supporting splitting this country, because that is the only sensible route out of the mess we find ourselves in.

Cock and bull stories, as if when the country breaks, we shall not be living with the same Nigerians.
They will leave their corrupt politicians and shout Tinubu, na Tinubu infest your reaction with erosion and bad governments?, pack well jor.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by tunapawizzy: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2021
7lives:

So a Tinubu should invest his time and money on a political party, from AC, ACN now APC and now call an Igbo man to come and take over?, Was this not the same mistake that Albert Macaulay made?, which almost made Yorubas subservient to Igbos in Western Nigeria, thank God Papa Awo can read between the lines.
What have your people done with APGA that has been existing since kokorooko?.
Okay what about PDP, let them give your people the ticket.
I no blame you na Lugard I blame, e no go better for him family.
Tinubu is a political player, your politicians should play too and stop whining.
Agitating for an Igbo presidency doesn't make one igbo....whatever makes u sleep at night, keep at it
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by kayjay69(m): 11:36am On Apr 05, 2021
This comment needs no reply. Your stupidity speaks for itself.

It is obvious that you are one of the many paid online hands that politicians employ to deploy the usual divide and conquer.

Since you have no brain to see via my previous comments that I am Yoruba, I will not be drawn into such silly debates. For people such as yourself, anyone who does not serve your master must be Igbo right.
7lives:

Cock and bull stories, as if when the country breaks, we shall not be living with the same Nigerians.
They will leave their corrupt politicians and shout Tinubu, na Tinubu infest your reaction with erosion and bad governments?, pack well jor.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by Akanoaaa(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Abiola was not betrayed by the entire Northerners, he was loved dearly by Northerners especially the masses, check 1993 voting pattern you can see more Northerners voted for him against Bashir Tofa, General Yar'Adua died in prison because of Abiola

His friend Ibrahim Babangida betrayed him because some world powers didn't like hope 93 policy and Agenda, especially as regards Niger Delta Crude Oil

He said "especially their elite"
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by Goke7: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
sojfarm:

There is no bitterness against a wicked leader!!!

You decide to turn blind eyes to the obvious, whatever best known you. Not all of us are gullible.

Let him defend the outragious fees to AlphaBetta from LASG; explain the event of cash bullion van; explain why one he continues causing untimely to thousands of people on land matters; amongst others. Let me stop on these few for now. If you want more I can give you bruv

is the entire electioneering process not in phases? he is yet to officially make his ambition known and after that he will contest for the party's ticket and square up against other parties, at each phase will he not have the opportunity to be asked questions to defend himself? all other politicians that have been contesting and those currently in the mix, do they not have questions to answer too?

The point is you guys are too fixated on tinubu, get a life, bring out your own candidate or jump into the fray yourself and compete with him, it's a free world. Anything short of this is pettiness and grandstanding.

When you point a finger at someone, the others are pointing at you. If you call tinubu a wicked leader how will you describe yourself as a leader where you are currently.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by Ashinze: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Thank you my brother , you know some despirate yoruba politicians are Ode,. The Fulani won't handover for tinubu because he is just like abiola. He will always disagree with them when I get to power, tinubu is not as Ode like obasanjo that give atiku free role to rule the north when he was a vice president. All this things they are doing to oshinbanjo , when tinubu get there , he will surely do it back to any Fulani vice president. So Bubu and his Fulani people will be the greatest fool to give tinubu power in 2023.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
� stop warning them. No reasonable Nigerian will vote Tinubu after seeing what he turned Lagos into and has single-handedly picked every governor after his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by poseidon12: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Oga yorubas already had their turn with Obasanjo

Don't mind the naive guy. The Fulani will use them and when it's time to pick a candidate, they (Fulani) will make it clear to them that it's not yet their turn.
In Nigeria, the Presidency is turn-by-turn. Any deviation from that pattern, you have yourself a disintegration.
Tinubu will just waste his time and (stolen) money.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by kelly72: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
I heard Peter Obi is now house boy of Atiku because he is hopeless he can't become president without him and after becoming a Vice president he is putting everything in motion to eliminate atiku

May God help APC to give their ticket to the bullion van merchant.

He will watch Atiku's inauguration on television.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by sojfarm: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Goke7:

is the entire electioneering process not in phases? he is yet to officially make his ambition known and after that he will contest for the party's ticket and square up against other parties, at each phase will he not have the opportunity to be asked questions to defend himself? all other politicians that have been contesting and those currently in the mix, do they not have questions to answer too?

The point is you guys are too fixated on tinubu, get a life, bring out your own candidate or jump into the fray yourself and compete with him, it's a free world. Anything short of this is pettiness and grandstanding.

When you point a finger at someone, the others are pointing at you. If you call tinubu a wicked leader how will you describe yourself as a leader where you are currently.

I understand your stance. It is difficult for you to be upright. You have been fed by Tinubu loots, so you covenanted to defend the thief on physically, online, on air, in the water et ceterra. It does not concern you even if he continues to drink innocent blood.

All of you will have you share of the crying innocent blood!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists / Chimamanda Adichie: I’m Not Related To Murdered Anambra Lady / We’ve Reduced Poverty By 50% – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.