Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails (23903 Views)

Kidnapping: Shehu Sani Advises Living Faith Theological School In Kaduna / Shehu Sani Advises Obaseki: 'Return Not To Egypt Where Thee Art Called Obasek' / Muritala Abiola: Obasanjo Collected N3m From Abiola To Work Against Abacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by divineappo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
I heard Peter Obi is now house boy of Atiku because he is hopeless he can't become president without him and after becoming a Vice president he is putting everything in motion to eliminate atiku
u should be castrated for this nonsense u wrote here
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by fjjc(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Abiola was not betrayed by the entire Northerners, he was loved dearly by Northerners especially the masses, check 1993 voting pattern you can see more Northerners voted for him against Bashir Tofa, General Yar'Adua died in prison because of Abiola

His friend Ibrahim Babangida betrayed him because some world powers didn't like hope 93 policy and Agenda, especially as regards Niger Delta Crude Oil
My brother you said all. And to add to it, Abacha was also a major factor, because he saved Babaginda on three occasions from coup that would have claimed his life.

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by JustCruise(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
Till these Yoruba Muslims learn, history will continue repeating itself.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by 7lives: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
kayjay69:
This comment needs no reply. Your stupidity speaks for itself.

It is obvious that you are one of the many paid online hands that politicians employ to deploy the usual divide and conquer.

Since you have no brain to see via my previous comments that I am Yoruba, I will not be drawn into such silly debates. For people such as yourself, anyone who does not serve your master must be Igbo right.

Yoruba ko, Bantu ni, call me anything you like, ko si abuja ni orun ope.
There are no short cuts, it's a natural law.
Sow and reap, how difficult is this?.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by Aeg0n: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
neutralmind:

And who told you Tinubu is from Lagos?

Show me his Family house in Lagos...

I'm not a fan but he's lived lagos long enough he's now lagos himself.

Go through the constitution of the federal republic of nigeria and you'll know there are 3 ways to become a citizen of a state or nation
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by Mayeldah(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
1963---Awolowo was betrayed

Thirty years in later in

1993----Abiola was betrayed

Thirty years later again in

2023-----guess who will be betrayed?
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by Coolgent(m): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Abiola was not betrayed by the entire Northerners, he was loved dearly by Northerners especially the masses, check 1993 voting pattern you can see more Northerners voted for him against Bashir Tofa, General Yar'Adua died in prison because of Abiola

His friend Ibrahim Babangida betrayed him because some world powers didn't like hope 93 policy and Agenda, especially as regards Niger Delta Crude Oil

Dont mind the social media politician

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by favor914: 12:07am On Apr 06, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
I heard Peter Obi is now house boy of Atiku because he is hopeless he can't become president without him and after becoming a Vice president he is putting everything in motion to eliminate atiku
Very funny, with all these Ipob atrocities, it will very hard for other tribes to support anything igbo on the ballot box, Ipob & their senseless antics are really giving a good people a bad name.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by favor914: 12:10am On Apr 06, 2021
Mayeldah:

Thirty years in later in

By an igbo man, Arthur Nzeribe Who was used by the Hausa Fulani Military to annul the election.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by favor914: 12:14am On Apr 06, 2021
Mayeldah:

Thirty years in later in

No one Bola Tinubu isn’t running for President, VP Osinbajo, President Buhari’s anointed successor, & Tinubu’s boy will win it easily, since their only rivals from the South the igbos seem to be destroying their chances with all these Ipob phobiamania been executed by Ipob.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by calcal: 12:40am On Apr 06, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

What will the SW do if the north repeats the Abiola treatment?

I will join them to celebrate.
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by olmoRoc: 2:11am On Apr 06, 2021
He won't! He's habitually greedy!
Re: Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails by wealthtrak: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/news/Sani-advises-Tinubu-to-learn-from-Abiolas-travails
Asiwaju Tinubu was one of the greatest NADECO leaders... But
the Northern masses are agitated
by the massive insecurity as of
today and will not vote for the
old establishment.

Chad, Niger, Northern Cameroon,
Mali have continued to pose a serious threat because of the weak internal security in those countries and porous borders that have led
to many decades of influx of illegal
aliens and small firearms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) / MEND Denies Any Links With APC, Restates Support For Buhari / Ogunbiyi Accuses Adeleke Of Violating Senatorial Ticket Agreement

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.