Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,799 members, 7,969,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:04 AM

Freelance Positions Paying 300n/h. Need Fast Learners W/ Perfect English - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance Positions Paying 300n/h. Need Fast Learners W/ Perfect English (884 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Can You Write Articles In Perfect English? Read This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Positions Paying 300n/h. Need Fast Learners W/ Perfect English by syllogism: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
I'm a university researcher from Sydney. I work on language technologies, and need people to identify and mark specific things in news articles. All training is provided, but you must be a fast learner with a good work ethic and excellent English. I'd prefer people who want to start immediately and have a lot of time available over the next two weeks.

Here are the two job postings:
http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Data-Entry/Annotate-named-entities-pronouns-news.1028113.html
http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Web-Search/Annotate-news-articles-with-links.1028185.html

If I select you for the task, I guarantee to pay you for at least the two hours of training I provide. So if you want the work and I think you're suitable, you'll get at lest 600n for 2 hours work. It's paid instantly to you. We can then arrange for you to be paid as you complete the work, if you prefer.

I'm posting these here because I got a good worker from Nigeria before, and it made me realise there were a lot of people online from West Africa who could do the work I want and who need the money from opportunities like this. Plus this way, if you post in this thread when you apply I can see your post history smiley. That way maybe I can see a little more about you than on the freelance site,
Re: Freelance Positions Paying 300n/h. Need Fast Learners W/ Perfect English by lakefist(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
I tried bidding but it says its frozed and no one can bid, yoi vaan mail me, lakefist@gmail.com
Re: Freelance Positions Paying 300n/h. Need Fast Learners W/ Perfect English by syllogism: 12:21am On Apr 19, 2011
I accepted somebody for one of the projects, which is why you get the "frozen" message. I need multiple people though, so what I do is accept somebody to give them a try for training, and then repost the project. Here's the updated link: https://www.freelancer.com/projects/Data-Entry/Annotate-named-entities-pronouns-news.1029023.html

I've updated my first post too.
Re: Freelance Positions Paying 300n/h. Need Fast Learners W/ Perfect English by syllogism: 12:23am On Apr 19, 2011
, Actually no, I'm not allowed to modify messages here. I suppose that makes sense. Holds people to their word?

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Job Needed By A Unilag Student / Business Development Executive Positions At Debouch Solutions / Unity Bank Plc Now On Mobile Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.