Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,197 members, 7,970,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:27 PM

Can You Write Articles In Perfect English? Read This!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Write Articles In Perfect English? Read This!!! (1216 Views)

I Need Someone To Help Me Write Articles / Freelance Positions Paying 300n/h. Need Fast Learners W/ Perfect English / Hot Jobs With Very Attractive Pay In Dollars For Anyone That Can Write Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Write Articles In Perfect English? Read This!!! by Basic(m): 7:31am On Mar 30, 2012
I'm an online freelance writer and that's what I do for a living. Due to the fact that my tight schedule (I'm a student of Medicine and Surgery, UNILAG) does not avail me the chance to handle some bulk work, I'll need someone to assist me whenever the need arises.
So, can you write creatively and I perfect English grammar?
Do you have your own PC or an UNRESTRICTED access to one?
Can you beat realistic deadlines without giving flimsy excuses (PHCN, network, hold-up e.t.c.)?
Do you usually have some long hours of leisure which you'll like to convert to cool cash?
If you can give affirmative answers to all these questions, then you may just become a member of my team.
Note that this is not a full time job and the availability and quantity of work varies from time to time. Also, pay may vary according to pay received from clients ($1-$2.5/article of around 500 words).
Also note that, I a bid to test your skill, you might be required to write one or two test articles.
Also, note that I'll pay the naira equivalent of your entitlements to your bank account immediately after the completion of each project.
Also, note that this is not a job that will bring you a million naira per month. Rather, it's one through which you can convert your leisure and good writing skills into cash.
Along the line (very soon after we start working together), I'll put through on how you can also get yourself established as a writer online. So, you can become independent and communicate with clients directly (note that these clients are NOT Nigerians).
So, if you are seriously interested and you meet the conditions listed above, then send me an email:
basicfreelance(at)gmail(dot)com
You must be ready to have a chat with me via FB or Gtalk at anytime we both fix.
Thanks.
Re: Can You Write Articles In Perfect English? Read This!!! by Basic(m): 7:37am On Mar 30, 2012
In addition, note that the articles required are from a wide range of topics and they must be written in simple English (nobody is interested in your big grammar).
Also, note that the articles are used as website contents or blog posts, so, they must NOT be copied from another website (although you are allowed to read through similar content and highlight main points, you should only write in your own words and NOT copy).
For now, I need about 3 writers. I'll choose the best 3 applicants.
Thanks.
A. Toriola,
CEO, Basic Freelance Services.
Re: Can You Write Articles In Perfect English? Read This!!! by Basic(m): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2012
Better still, you can call me on
Thanks.
Re: Can You Write Articles In Perfect English? Read This!!! by gabuzee(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2012
I would have pm'ed You, but the pay is kinda small to me. Good writers earn as much as 20 dols and above.
Re: Can You Write Articles In Perfect English? Read This!!! by Basic(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2012
Then this job is not for you. I know of good writers who accept that price. I also know of good writers who accept the price I offer. The reality is that clients do not pay the same rates and also, when working on outsourcing sites like I do, your rates must be reduced so that you'll win jobs.
Re: Can You Write Articles In Perfect English? Read This!!! by coolik12(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2012
i think i am equal 2 d task cos i'm a good writer and has in all dis yrs waited 4 a chance like dis....u can link me up with my mobile no.0706162 3015 my email is ubahfidelis68@yahoo.com.i will email u all d same..an undergraduate
Re: Can You Write Articles In Perfect English? Read This!!! by VictoriaSolate(f): 12:25am On Apr 01, 2012
I'm a playwright major graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University, Dramatic Arts Departmaent (2009). I'm interested please please reply if i fit in. Thanks.
Re: Can You Write Articles In Perfect English? Read This!!! by Basic(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2012
Victoria Solate: I'm a playwright major graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University, Dramatic Arts Departmaent (2009). I'm interested please please reply if i fit in. Thanks.
And how do I know if you fit in or not? Send me an email. Okay?
Re: Can You Write Articles In Perfect English? Read This!!! by Favben(m): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2012
Freelance writing still remains the most proven legit means to make money online. I have one that I work for, and the pay is reasonable, say $5 to $25 per hour,it all depends on your bid though. So if your bid is going on the high side, be sure you are good enough in writing to compensate for that. Go to http://www.chbzchjk..com , scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see a square banner, follow it to join.
N.B: You must have a system and a stable internet connection inorder to.

(1) (Reply)

Waec Appointment Letter Is Finally Out / VACANCY AT A BANK IN IBADAN / Urgent: Standard Chartered Bank's Apt. Test Invite:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.