Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,831 members, 7,930,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:27 AM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (15705 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Beautiful But Still Single... / 14 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by crazyp(f): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2007
mrpataki:

I am single because it creates time for me to achieve all I want to achieve before I can think of settling down.

Furthermore, whats the point in tearing your heart out, when it can be avoided. undecided

exactly my sentiments sad
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ariblaze(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2007
ok my 2cents

are u saying haeartbreak?ving a relationship gurantees heartbreak?

what happens after you get everything you deem important

and no one to share it with?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by nwadinma(f): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2007
They say certain things like-----LOVE AND DEATH come from heaven
if am i am single, then heaven still wants it that way.

currently men bore me.

hope to meet (him) someday.

if he does not come, life will still go on.

then ,
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by babycool(f): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2007
I am not yet covinced if it is really worth it. i Believe marriage is to be enjoyed, not endured. undecided
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by 3dhunter(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2007
@ babycool
accept my support on that.

you are trying to say that "if enjoyed, it is worth it."
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by dellynash(f): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2007
im still waiting for mr right to come or someone who loves me and is ready for marriage because guys hardly propose marriage these days they prefer endless dating or changing from one girl to the other.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by sod4luv(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2007
Havent seen the right Kokolet, u know nowadays one gat to be very careful,
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by dai513(f): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2007
@ Babycool, I could send you some money for what you said, folks need to remember that, esp femmes, we need to know that marriage as sweet as it sounds is work, albeit its beautiful its not for the weak at heart. Theres an "I want to get married bug floating around" and people are rushing because of "age" and to save face, Please make sure you are happy before you get hitched, its a life long commitment and when all the wedding bruhaha is over, none of the folks you are trying to please will be there with you.
, OOO and to answer the forum question, I will be single till my best friend and soulmate finds me(He might be around me now, he might have never met me) but I will not settle for less.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by babadee(m): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2007
CuteAngel:

All men are liers and decievers infact they suck!

and the women are, ?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by cuteass1(f): 12:00am On Oct 29, 2007
babadee:

and the women are, ?

Everything men are not . . ? undecided tongue

@ topic

just because . .
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by babadee(m): 12:42am On Oct 29, 2007
cute-ass:

Everything men are not . . ? undecided tongue

do i detect a hint of frustration here?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by okoomoge2(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2007
I am still single coz I 've not found the lady that shares the same vision,passion and feeling towards life and relationships.
Men it really hurts badly but I would never settle for the available when the desirable seems to be missing.
Any lady that matches this profile :
1, Beautiful at heart
2, Awesome romantic
3, Religious( Muslim)
4, Gainfully employed.
5, Respects people
6, Understands that my family and friends are important to her
7, Matured,articulate and compassionate
8, Age 26-29yrs old
9, gat listening ears,forgiving heart.

Should pls holla me 08023563331 or better still mail me yemi.lawal@oceon-group.com
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by segzicres(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2007
the last relationship i had i was forcefully removed with a coup. i was badmouthed and a combo of 4 people against me, i was edged out it was only a matter of time though i thought i had the cards, my rivals used ma best friend against me that was when the cards fell from ma hands.
right now 'm not eager to get into any realtionship cause of that until in revenge. i'm still hurting though.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by cuteass1(f): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2007
babadee:

do i detect a hint of frustration here?

LOL, i like your sense of humour, keep it up. Frustration ke? Not in a million years, besides what's your critera for frustration??

You don't have to list them either Cos i'm too good for your list. But you can continue wishing dearie!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by needeeg(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2007
I guess been single is matter of time, or have not meet the right one, cos relashionship is something warth doing, unless u just dont feel like maybe ur into it before and sees is not nomal to emmm!! grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by karinkapo: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2007
I am still single because i am still I have not the love of my life.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by switchic2(f): 2:28am On Nov 26, 2007
I am still single not out of my own volition,but because,most guys i meet want to have sex with me(mind u,m 25 and still a virgin,by choice,cos m waiting 2do it with someone i love and who loves me in return,not because m ugly or shapeless,infact its my hips that puts me in trouble),and when i say no,they run,it really makes me sick,so right now,i am on a break
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by bolakale1(f): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2007
because there no husbands again
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Faitymine(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2007
I'm 27yrs old and still single, just because she seems not ready now. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by sylvex(f): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
let me simply say "I'm yet to find the right guy" cheesy wink grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ifyalways(f): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by jkpretty(f): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2007
I'm scared to take the next step! got it poster
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by aristocrat(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2009
COS MY FIANCE JUST bleeped UP AND I NEED TO START ALLOVER AGAIN
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by kok(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2009
cuz there aint real women in town at the moment.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by kok(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2009
swit chic2:

I am still single not out of my own volition,but because,most guys i meet want to have sex with me(mind u,m 25 and still a virgin,by choice,cos m waiting 2do it with someone i love and who loves me in return,not because m ugly or shapeless,infact its my hips that puts me in trouble),and when i say no,they run,it really makes me sick,so right now,i am on a break

Break is over! give me a buzz if you are what you say u are, mccounty@yahoo.com
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Viciyke(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2009
jus havent met miss right yet, although av been searching. Put everything in God's hands.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by PERVERT9: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2009
i still dey single because all the men wey dey fok me say my toto too wide
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by badboym: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2009
Finding the right one is the problem.Some girls are just so stupid.The guy wants them for real and in their minds they're like I don catch Mugu.It even annoys me more when they wanna start forming when you're the one who'll be taking care of them.FU CK!In short if you won't spend the cash,most of them don't wanna date ya.FUC K!I want true love and not someone wanting me for my money and when there's no more money,they're gone and better still start disrespecting.Why would I wanna give a BIT CH my money when I can better invest it on properties I can get profit from than BIT CHES who are only there when the money is there and at the end you loose.

FUC K y'all BI TC HES
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by bellissima: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2009
hmmm

am stil single because av not found the ideal man who am looking forward to meeting soon.

dude dont know wt he's missing.

are ther still guys out ther who'r genuinly God-fearing and are ready to have a relationship with a pretty young lady minus sex?

m waiting, God help me grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by kok(m): 1:13am On Jul 18, 2009
bellissima:

hmmm

am stil single because av not found the ideal man who am looking forward to meeting soon.

dude dont know wt he's missing.

are ther still guys out ther who'r genuinly God-fearing and are ready to have a relationship with a pretty young lady minus sex?

m waiting, God help me grin

Try me out, mccounty@yahoo.com lets have a one-on-one chat!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:17am On Jul 18, 2009
badboym:

Finding the right one is the problem.Some girls are just so stupid.The guy wants them for real and in their minds they're like I don catch Mugu.It even annoys me more when they wanna start forming when you're the one who'll be taking care of them.FU CK!In short if you won't spend the cash,most of them don't wanna date ya.FUC K!I want true love and not someone wanting me for my money and when there's no more money,they're gone and better still start disrespecting.Why would I wanna give a BIT CH my money when I can better invest it on properties I can get profit from than BIT CHES who are only there when the money is there and at the end you loose.

FUC K y'all BI TC HES

wow. . .you sound really bitter!  lipsrsealed. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 18, 2009
@Poster

cheesy cheesy cheesy . kiss tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander? / Big Dick Or Small Dick? Photos / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.