Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,082 members, 7,922,623 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:30 AM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (15692 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Beautiful But Still Single... / 14 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Cyclone5(m): 4:38am On Sep 17, 2007
Beacause my eye still dey rove cool
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by angelchi(f): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2007
still searching cheesy
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by rilla64: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2007
@angelchi

search no more, you ve found me. Im all yours, holla
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ufobabe(f): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2007
am still single because am still a student in the UNI. combining school and marriage is not so easy.

again i have not met the guy that i truely loved.i had 2 be careful anyway because who i choose 2 be my closest friend or associate is one of the most important decision that i will have 2 make during the course of my life
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by niceuzor: 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2007
Why Are You Still Single? we are all present here include me

and good looking,like to have a girl base in Benin CITY as my friend.

from friends. . . huh? . . . you know na. wink
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by liftedone(f): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2007
Divorced. I haven't met anyone that I've been that keen on since except a couple of married guys and much younger men.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by niceuzor: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2007
-hmmm
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ariblaze(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2007
liftedone:

Divorced. I haven't met anyone that I've been that keen on since except a couple of married guys and much younger men.

am quite sure,

given a little bit more time you would.

@topic

frankly i dont know am tired of excuses
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by liftedone(f): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2007
@airblaze, thanks for the encouragement. Very much appreciated.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by LadyTi1(f): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2007
@ Poster:

The Bible says in Prov 18:22 - "he that finds a wife finds a good thing and obatins favour of the Lord".

Also in Prov 12: 4 - "A virtuous wife is a crowning joy to her husband"

In a nutshell---- I'm single because I'm waiting for my Prince to find me and when he does he will hear his "crown"  grin

I'm praying for him to do so quickly coz I'm holding his favour!!!  Mhm!!  wink
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by victorian(f): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2007
Hmmm
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ariblaze(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2007
liftedone:

@airblaze, thanks for the encouragement. Very much appreciated.

i really wasnt encouraging you

its a statement of fact you just need to believe it,

we all are searching

the one bliss is getting that one person that just suits/compliment/fits/clicks/loves you

@victorian

i think you are looking for issues where there are porbably none

the last woman i dated before i got plunged into the singles enviroment was 3years older than me , and she is a BBW,

its this same fear that drove us apart , and in my heart of hearts i would have walked the plank for her,

so just follow your heart , if he can disregard the age so can you
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by sabmack(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2007
I am looking for that woman who will make me to obtain favour from the Lord. She must be a virtures woman. Any one out there should let me know. Must be a working class and well nortured. Till then I still remain single.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by dodowaski(f): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2007
Because the girl I was dating dumped me so am still searching
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by DrFerlie(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2007
bc i want to f.ck all the sngles in my area
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by moondust(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2007
because err . . . . . . . . . I'm not married? wink
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by CrazyMan(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2007
I don't feel like getting married now.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ariblaze(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2007
moondust:

because err . . . . . . . . . I'm not married? wink

lol
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by victorian(f): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ ariblaze, honestly i wish it were that simple, it wont be easy facing the disapproving looks of our families but i will try and do the right thing, thanks for d advice.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ariblaze(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2007
ok

are you a nigerian living in nigeria?

if you are i would somewhat be inclined to understand your predicament

but if you are sure he is the one  don't let anyone deter you

sure people would say all sort of things but remember you are the one wearing the shoes!!

my parents in a generation when husbands where supposed

years older than wives married with just months separating them ,

this information was something i just became privy to,about 4years and i must say it impressed me,

mark you, that doesnt me this my same mother wont raise hell if i bring someone older,but its my life and she certainly wont have a choice.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Arabelle(f): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2007
well okay, hi everyone my names Arabella, or better yet Ari!

ermm, i just want to say that i'm like 21 and i hvnt been in a relationship before,

my main reason is that i have trust issues, like i get anxious( feel suffocated), when i feel someone is trying to get in my space

its bad alone that i have to go to work everyday and have guys floating around me 24/7 but i can't stand the idea of having to go home  after a hard stressful that at work and get that same amount attention all over again, for me its like never ending

its just encroaching my personal space i believe, and if there is 1 question on earth i CANNOT tolerate its "where are you?", i have had soo many should i call them suitors trying to get all up in my bid'ness, asking me a whole bunch of questions.acting like we are committed in someway

so yes i have answered the topic question, even though i noticed the thread has derailed from the main focus, but hey!

belle
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ariblaze(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2007
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Scopium: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2007
Many say they've not met Mr right or Mrs right,. I'll to like ask have you been approached by Mr or Mrs right?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Scopium: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2007
I've not seen her but someone has seen me.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by sophia3(f): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2007
if u are a good man call me with this number 08066906242 or email me sonia4eva44@yahoo.com
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by janami(f): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2007
Scopium:

Many say they've not met Mr right or Mrs right,. I'll to like ask have you been approached by Mr or Mrs right?
i like dt.
Arabelle:

well okay, hi everyone my names Arabella, or better yet Ari!

ermm, i just want to say that i'm like 21 and i hvnt been in a relationship before,

my main reason is that i have trust issues, like i get anxious( feel suffocated), when i feel someone is trying to get in my space

its bad alone that i have to go to work everyday and have guys floating around me 24/7 but i can't stand the idea of having to go home  after a hard stressful that at work and get that same amount attention all over again, for me its like never ending

its just encroaching my personal space i believe, and if there is 1 question on earth i CANNOT tolerate its "where are you?", i have had soo many should i call them suitors trying to get all up in my bid'ness, asking me a whole bunch of questions.acting like we are committed in someway

so yes i have answered the topic question, even though i noticed the thread has derailed from the main focus, but hey!

belle
i think u shld strt workin on that issue abt people invadin ur private space cos wen u eventually ve kids, i think u will feel dsame way abt them too. this thing kind of grows on u. take it frm someone that has seen it happen many times.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by tkb417(m): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2007
am still single because am still a student in the UNI. combining school and marriage is not so easy.

again i have not met the guy that i truely loved.i had 2 be careful anyway because who i choose 2 be my closest friend or associate is one of the most important decision that i will have 2 make during the course of my life
are u still in the UNI or u dropped out? will u loved me grin grin grin. Just kidding

@topic
i just left my babe partly cos shes a muslim and im a xtian. feeling dejected now and i cant even think straight. Neways, im hoping i will get somebody who will love me for who i am then we can think of marriage
chao
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2007
@victorian

my dear

If age is the only issue with your relationship then go for it

Abeg look its the same parents that will encourage you if you are 40 years old and are still single
I can bet ur relatives will whisper ( maybe she shud hav even married that younger man that time etc)

Ask spoilt( NL ) and some other people on this thread who where pursued by younger men married and are happy
If he has great potential to cater for a family and he's ready then stop making a mountain out of a molehill
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by CuteAngel(f): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2007
cuz no right dude undecided
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by CuteAngel(f): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2007
All men are liers and decievers infact they suck!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by victorian(f): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by mrpataki(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2007
I am single because it creates time for me to achieve all I want to achieve before I can think of settling down.

Furthermore, whats the point in tearing your heart out, when it can be avoided. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? / 15 Topics To Build Your Relationship. / "i Will Never Get Married" - Tuface Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.