Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,618 members, 7,917,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:51 PM

When Your Girlfriend Has A Sugar Daddy And This Happened. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Has A Sugar Daddy And This Happened. (909 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Has A Sugar Daddy And This Happened. by MiztaPepperoni(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2021
Imagine say you just discovered your girlfriend dey cheat on you with one sugar daddy. You confronted her about it and she started making up excuses and then she form vex pack her stuffs from your house. Unfortunately for her she forget to check the bathroom to see her two pants wey she leave for there.

Abeg my people, after everything wey you don invest for this girl, wethin you go use the pant do?

Person say him go sell am to yahoo boys. Another person say him go carry am go where soldier ant dey build their mud bury am there make the ants chop am so that she no go fit born again. One person come say him go call her come carry her yeye pants.

If na you wethin you go do?

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Has A Sugar Daddy And This Happened. by donbachi(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2021
Anything u wan use am do,no be my bizness..just know dat,most guys wey dey mad,na either girls heads or pants na e cause am..some girls head strong pass zuma rock.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Has A Sugar Daddy And This Happened. by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2021
[[s]quote author=MiztaPepperoni post=100570871]Imagine say you just discovered your girlfriend dey cheat on you with one sugar daddy. You confronted her about it and she started making up excuses and then she form vex pack her stuffs from your house. Unfortunately for her she forget to check the bathroom to see her two pants wey she leave for there.

Abeg my people, after everything wey you don invest for this girl, wethin you go use the pant do?

Person say him go sell am to yahoo boys. Another person say him go carry am go where soldier ant dey build their mud bury am there make the ants chop am so that she no go fit born again. One person come say him go call her come carry her yeye pants.

If na you wethin you go do?[/quote][/s]
Re: When Your Girlfriend Has A Sugar Daddy And This Happened. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:
Imagine say you just discovered your girlfriend dey cheat on you with one sugar daddy. You confronted her about it and she started making up excuses and then she form vex pack her stuffs from your house. Unfortunately for her she forget to check the bathroom to see her two pants wey she leave for there.

you are sick in the head

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Has A Sugar Daddy And This Happened. by NonsenseRubbish: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

Nonsense plus rubbish angry

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Labour Action :how We Are Gradually Loosing Our Ladies To Neighbors / What Is The Tribulation? / Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.