Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,774 members, 7,882,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

CPC Statement On The Violence In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Statement On The Violence In The North (5285 Views)

Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes / ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ / Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by DisGuy: 4:30am On Apr 19, 2011
Johndoe100:

The animals are at it again.

Most CPC supporters are either northerners or Muslims. Now it is a fact that being either of the two implies a disposition to bestial behavior. A combination of the two guarantees it.

Can't we just sterilize the beasts, so they can't have children? Those that are alive (is that the right word? Are they sentient?) can be taken care of by euthanasia.

que
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by doctorT(m): 6:45am On Apr 19, 2011
soldee:

@Superboi thank you!!

Buhari is not leading Nigeria so Nigerians should stop looking to him to protect their lives and property! If armed robbers invade your house will you be calling on their gang leader to call off his boys or will you call the authorities??

The last time I checked, GEJ is still the president of Nigeria. GEJ should do something and stop calling Buhari to come on air, how many of them are even listening to TV or Radio.
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by usbcable(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2011
Johndoe100:

Most CPC supporters are either northerners or Muslims. Now it is a fact that being either of the two implies a disposition to bestial behavior. A combination of the two guarantees it.

Can't we just sterilize the beasts, so they can't have children? Those that are alive (is that the right word? Are they sentient?) can be taken care of by euthanasia.

by saying this you are no different from the thugs causing chaos in the north.
ode oshi.
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:36am On Apr 19, 2011
This tony momoh of a man is clueless, did i just read 100 unharmed youth. To hell with him, if you are in the north, you will truelly know the situation on ground. Imagine a family of five burnt alive and you call those that did it unharmed youth. If not for the God's through the soldier, only God knows what will be happening now. Imagine a lady slice into two like meat. All you that support Buhari are so dumb that you not in touch with reality. Come down and let them cut ya head.
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by Lagosboy: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2011
Nothing will Buhari do that will please his haters, His party has relaesed a statement, he has spoken on BBC hausa for calm. Now they want him on TV, This people are not protesting for Buhari , they are protesting against an injustice and they are attacking those responsible who are their fellow northerners as well.

The weakling President had the balls to rig his region and now should have the balls to face the consequence of needless rigging.
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by whitesoul(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2011
Confused people congress,
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by DisGuy: 9:07am On Apr 19, 2011
Why isnt GEJ calling on the Emirs, Sultans etc to reign in their subject after all they are the real leaders of the area, and he has over 14 northern ministers why arent they in their respective home state calming nerves instead of hiding in Sheraton
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by Adanora: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2011
Dis BUHARI can LIE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Which shootin in Port Harcourt? di is a BIG FAT LIED, i voted in P/H and ther was no shooting or disturbance anywhere in d whole of Rivers state. So if they dont have anytin good to say BUHARI had better keep his mouth SHUT
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by Adanora: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2011
Why isnt GEJ calling on the Emirs, Sultans etc to reign in their subject after all they are the real leaders of the area, and he has over 14 northern ministers why arent they in their respective home state calming nerves instead of hiding in Sheraton

I DONT WANT TO BELIEVE U AV D SAME COW BRAIN like BUHARI. Is it d Emirs dat asked them to b misbehaving? Even if d Emirs call them to Order they will nt listern to them until BUHARI who is d Master Planner of d Violence call them to ORDER
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by DisGuy: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2011
Adanora:

[color=#990000]
I DONT WANT TO BELIEVE U AV D SAME COW BRAIN like BUHARI. Is it d Emirs dat asked them to b misbehaving? Even if d Emirs call them to Order they will nt listern to them until BUHARI who is d Master Planner of d Violence call them to ORDER

and you have the same FISH brain as the commander in chief who went about bribing loads of emirs who cant secure the lives and property of the populace

buhair is a mere contestant he doesn't have a any position in the country, how do you know they will not listen, who is the first person the govt goes to when they g to any particular area north or south is it not the little emirs and kings? so why shouldn't he call them to pull their fingers out and do something for once instead of just collecting allowance for nothing
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by wesley08(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2011
^^ Olodo the rioters are attackin Emirs and even the Sultan cos they see them as collaborators.
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by DisGuy: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2011
maga, what you are basically saying it that our commander in chief cant protect the Emirs and Sultans, WHAT HOPE DO WE ORDINARY NON bomb carrying members of the society have, this C-in-C is holed up with Saboma George and his fellow militants
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by GoodMuyis(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2011
The  FG should sponsor the Media TV and radio (esp  BBC radio) to capture Buhari LIVE, appealing to his supporters to be calm if he refuses to Appear or complain about Financial Issue. And that should be broadcast severally

Buhari needs to Appear on Media TV since he promised to accept any outcome of the Election result.

But if he refuse the peace negotiation something else must happen
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by wesley08(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2011
Dis mumu, U expect him 2 roll out Tanks against your fellow dumb almajiris weilding sticks and water sachets?
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by GoodMuyis(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2011
Lagosboy:

Nothing will Buhari do that will please his haters, His party has relaesed a statement, he has spoken on BBC hausa for calm. Now they want him on TV, This people are not protesting for Buhari , they are protesting against an injustice and they are attacking those responsible who are their fellow northerners as well.

The weakling President had the balls to rig his region and now should have the balls to face the consequence of needless rigging.

I use the words in Bold and Color against you.

Mr. Biggs, Ya koyo Restaurant and other  that was burnt, does that belong to their fellow northerners ?

Am a Yoruba and my street full of other tribes apart from hausa was attacked yesterday, are we there fellow northerners? Please reason with me and answer my Question

Regards
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by Nugwax(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2011
Adanora:
Dis BUHARI can LIE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Which shootin in Port Harcourt? di is a BIG FAT LIED, i voted in P/H and ther was no shooting or disturbance anywhere in d whole of Rivers state. So if they dont have anytin good to say BUHARI had better keep his mouth SHUT

Were you in the entire state at the same time to know what happened all over the state? No ward or polling booth was mentioned neither did the statement state the day or time of shooting. They may be wrong but you been in PH on saturday does not prove they are wrong in making that shooting alegation.
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by Vindy: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2011
Port harcourt ke, dirty lies
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by felifeli: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2011
Thank God that the man did not win. He would have been using alumonjeri to terrorise us every time we don't agree with him. Alumonjeri president
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by manugbo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2011
LET BUHARI SPEAK TO THOSE NIGEA THEY BROUGHT INTO THIS COUNTRY TO KILL INNOCENT SOULS
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by manugbo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
U CAN IMAGINE A MAN OF 79YRS TO COME AND RULE THIS COUNTRY.

LET HIM GO AND REST
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by manugbo(m): 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2011
SINCERELY, I BELIEVE THSE PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR TROUBLES.

THEY HIRED PEOPLE FROM NIGEA AND CHAD TO COME AND FIGHT FOR THEM.

MMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by manugbo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2011
BUHARI IS FAUSTRATED !!!

HIS TIME HAS GONE. WE NO LONGER WANT PEOPLE OF THAT AGE IN POWERRROOOOOOOOO.

LET HIM AND HIS GROUP GO AND RESTTTTTTTTTTTT grin
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by manugbo(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2011
SINCE OTHER TRIBES CANNOT EXPERIENCE PEACE IN SOME OF THE NORTHERN STATES, PEACEFUL DIVISION MAY BE THE WAY OUT.

BECAUSE THEY THEMSELVES,WHEN THEY TRAVEL TO THE WESTERN,SOUTH,AND EASTERN PART OF THE COUNTRY NOBODY DISTURBES THEM. BUT THEY KEEP ON KILLING OTHER TRIBES OVER THERE.

WHAT RUBBISSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cry

IN FACT, IT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND!!!!!!.

IT MUST STOP NOW
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by obongtunji: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2011
Nairalanders i just heard on stv now dat babalawo tunde bakare's house engulfd wit fire do 2 (d blood of obi,uk,shola, e.t.c. Dat were inocently killed). electrical fault. Oh GOD Am very happy,dis is just d beggin of d disasters dat wil b fall,tunde,buhari& dose dat kild inocent souls.
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by manugbo(m): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2011
IT IS EITHER WE LIVE IN PEACE OR IN PIECES !!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

WHAT RUBISH
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by manugbo(m): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2011
all those beast slicing human beings in the north ,should better be careful
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by gidson12(m): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2011
Nugwax:

Adanora:
Were you in the entire state at the same time to know what happened all over the state? No ward or polling booth was mentioned neither did the statement state the day or time of shooting. They may be wrong but you been in PH on saturday does not prove they are wrong in making that shooting alegation.
hey shut ur mouth, i reside in ph and nothing happen, the election period was calm and no shooting, that cpc guy is a daft for including ph and owerri in that list, tryin to shift some portion of the blame to SS
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by Ayowumie(m): 12:10am On Apr 23, 2011
I can't believe some people are calling on Buhari to appear on national tv to appeal to the warring north in order to pacify them. This is incredible. Are we actually encouraging criminality by encouraging some miscreants to hold govt to ransome?
Nigeria is really backward.
We dont have any reason to be emotional abt this. The most effective way to deal with this uprising is for the govt to come down heavily in punishing miscreants. Our govt has never been able to mete out punishment on people killing innocent Nigerians on the bases of political protests, that is why this kind of thing has been on the increase in the recent time.
Let the govt treat these warring youths as killers that need to be dealt with. I dont see Buhari appearing on national tv as the solution to this crisis cos the crisis has turned religious. I stay in the north and i know that some xtians voted for Buhari ( i am a xtian and i voted for Buhari), so how do you xplain the killings of xtians as a way of protest? What abt the xtians in the north that also voted for Buhari, how do you classify them in the wake of the killing of the christians.
The explanation that ONLY MUSLIM voted for Buhari while the christians voted for Jonathan is not tenable. I know some muslims in the north that voted for GEJ, does that make them liable to violent death, NO!!!!
What about the northern xtians that voted for Buhari, would they be spared, NO!!!!!!!!!!

Lets call a spade a spade, the solution lies with the govt and not Buhari even though i faulted for not making a categorically strong statement condemning this lawless and evil act.
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by strangest(m): 2:11am On Apr 23, 2011
Na wao! This CPC suporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thiumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come. (The last post of Ukeoma Aikfavour on facebook, an NYSC Corps member that lost his life in Bauchi following post election violence)
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by Olaisrich(m): 6:49am On Apr 23, 2011
Nigerians na wa, Buhari has condemned the violence, his party has condemned the violence, what else do you want him to do? Let NTA go to his house to interview him, at least then they can ask him to say something about the violence. Jonathan should man up and take the required decisions, does he think that leading Nigeria will be a bed of roses, he needs to take the tough decisions.

That is not an outright condemnation! his choice of words does not connote total condemnation of violence against innocent civilians.he was more focused on campaign and probing of security agent who go about doing there national .
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by Olaisrich(m): 6:51am On Apr 23, 2011
i mean, national duties.
Re: CPC Statement On The Violence In The North by Kobojunkie: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2011
Ayowumie:

I can't believe some people are calling on Buhari to appear on national tv to appeal to the warring north in order to pacify them. This is incredible. Are we actually encouraging criminality by encouraging some miscreants to hold govt to ransome?
Nigeria is really backward.

We dont have any reason to be emotional abt this. The most effective way to deal with this uprising is for the govt to come down heavily in punishing miscreants. Our govt has never been able to mete out punishment on people killing innocent Nigerians on the bases of political protests, that is why this kind of thing has been on the increase in the recent time.
[b]Let the govt treat these warring youths as killers that need to be dealt with. I dont see Buhari appearing on national tv as the solution to this crisis cos the crisis has turned religious. [/b]I stay in the north and i know that some xtians voted for Buhari ( i am a xtian and i voted for Buhari), so how do you xplain the killings of xtians as a way of protest? What abt the xtians in the north that also voted for Buhari, how do you classify them in the wake of the killing of the christians.
The explanation that ONLY MUSLIM voted for Buhari while the christians voted for Jonathan is not tenable. I know some muslims in the north that voted for GEJ, does that make them liable to violent death, NO!!!!
What about the northern xtians that voted for Buhari, would they be spared, NO!!!!!!!!!!

Lets call a spade a spade, the solution lies with the govt and not Buhari even though i faulted for not making a categorically strong statement condemning this lawless and evil act.

na wa oo!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Gej Not Convincing Enough In His Submissions ! / How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? / 25 Things You Probably Never Knew About Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.