Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,972 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Dates (Dabino) For Sales In Different Quantities And Measurements - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dates (Dabino) For Sales In Different Quantities And Measurements (888 Views)

Contact For Your Bill Of Quantities And Materials Schedule / Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over ..... / We Are Suppliers Of Tigernut And Dabino (dates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dates (Dabino) For Sales In Different Quantities And Measurements by DatesLady(f): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2021
Good day everyone!

In less than 4/5 days, month of Ramadan would be here, and this signifies commencement of Fast for Muslims.

One fruit that plays a very important role is Dates also called Dabino.

They are eaten in large quantities in the month of Ramadan which is a good thing because fasting requires a lot of energy and eating dates is a good way to replenish lost energy.

Get your Dried and Chewy Dates(Dabino) in whatever quantities/ measurements, be it Paint bucket, Derica Mudu or More

Click this link to place your order
���
https:///s/606c689eeec23

Re: Dates (Dabino) For Sales In Different Quantities And Measurements by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
Adding pictures would hv helped in this your market, get audience before conversion
Re: Dates (Dabino) For Sales In Different Quantities And Measurements by DatesLady(f): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Adding pictures would hv helped in this your market, get audience before conversion

Done

Thanks.
Re: Dates (Dabino) For Sales In Different Quantities And Measurements by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
DatesLady:

Done

Thanks.
Okkkkk, it has dabic something that can replace honey right?
Re: Dates (Dabino) For Sales In Different Quantities And Measurements by DatesLady(f): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Okkkkk, it has dabic something that can replace honey right?

Yes
Re: Dates (Dabino) For Sales In Different Quantities And Measurements by DatesLady(f): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good evening brethren

The moon has just been sighted, let's be your best plug for the sales of Dabino in large quantities for this year this Ramadan.

Click the link in my signature to order for yours.
Re: Dates (Dabino) For Sales In Different Quantities And Measurements by AdekolaHerbals(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
DatesLady:
Good day everyone!

In less than 4/5 days, month of Ramadan would be here, and this signifies commencement of Fast for Muslims.

One fruit that plays a very important role is Dates also called Dabino.

They are eaten in large quantities in the month of Ramadan which is a good thing because fasting requires a lot of energy and eating dates is a good way to replenish lost energy.

Get your Dried and Chewy Dates(Dabino) in whatever quantities/ measurements, be it Paint bucket, Derica Mudu or More

Click this link to place your order
���
https:///s/606c689eeec23

Ramadan Kareem
Re: Dates (Dabino) For Sales In Different Quantities And Measurements by DatesLady(f): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Keep your orders coming.

We are still in the business of supplying dates in different quantities and measurements.

DatesLady

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Hates Me / Where Did I Go Wrong To Receive Such Abuse In My Marriage? / God Will Make A Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.