Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church (39095 Views)

Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) / Photo Of The Lady Killed By Ogun Prophet, Who Beheaded And Buried Her In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by AsomughaChuks05: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2021
C & S is no church. They are native doctors disguising.
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by olisaEze(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2021
Is this man being arrested for molestation or for black magic?

A 17yr old Nigerian girl cannot be said to have been deceived by a man, abi is the future not female again? grin
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by godlessmind: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2021
annyplenty:
This generation is under serious sexual attack, provocation and perversions like in the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah.

Men should learn to control their eyes and tame their manhood in order not to enter trouble.

Trumpet will soon sound. Get ready and stay ready.
shut up ..... Brainwashed sheep
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Akasammyoka: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2021
Why you no go faint when you go Bleep prophet. na annointing spirit dey hold you so.
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by godlessmind: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2021
Gorillabrain:
Cherubum and seraphim na native doctor church... I slapped one yeye prophet just of recent when he said i will give 3 women belle but no one i will marry.. Why can't he see vision of been a millionaire..
lol he's trying to scam you ...
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Mohammedoba36: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2021
Normal practice by fake criminals claiming men of God, but they are men of devil.
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Originalsly: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2021
it was difficult for him to absolve himself from the allegations...... yet the Police have to investigate and decide later whether to press charges. Case already closed.
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by PSVITA(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2021
gfon:
Judgement would surely start from the church.Thank goodness am free from the scam called 'church',my room is my church and my offerings are paid to the needy

Same here
Religion is the No. 1 problem in Africa
grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by triplechoice(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2021
Franzinni:
The day he or should I say "they" had sex, she didn't go to the police immediately, that same day after a bang job, she still allowed him rub ritualistic candle ALL OVER her body, after that she went back home abi... Now the only reason why she is yelling bloody murder is becasue she started having spiritual attack ... See I know alot of people lack the ability to think critically, they just jump on the bandwagon as the sheep mentality is prevalent in the country.

For those that don't understand my rambling, can someone tell me why the case didn't become a case the very night she got her tail feathers ruffled by the fake prophet?

There is a systematic global media attempt to rapidly reprogram the masculinity of the world by any means necessary. Guys my only advice is keep your dingdongs in the holster at all times. Trust me nowadays, any knack can be upgraded to a rape, depending on how she feels about you... Be wise.

You're equally guilty of the same thing you're accusing others of.

The victim is just 17, a minor, and yet you expected her to know how to react immediately in such a situation?

Critical thinking my foot
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Jolomenas: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2021
Updating9JA:

Source: https://punchng.com/ogun-prophet-arrested-for-alleged-rape-of-17-year-old-member-in-church/
If it’s a muslim now, we no go hear word for this forum
Fucking hypocrites
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by danijesus(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2021
PROPHET OF BAAL!
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Mamijoh(f): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by atonement12: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2021
Foolish and careless mother!
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Franzinni: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2021
triplechoice:

You're equally guilty of the same thing you're accusing others of.

The victim is just 17, a minor, and yet you expected her to know how to react immediately in such a situation?

Critical thinking my foot
you talk like a sheep that has been fed fat with bullcrap.. 17 years old you say is that not the more reason she should inform the authority immediately? So you want to tell me a 17 year old is so dumb because they are minors they cant tell right from wrong and magically once they turn 18 they become wise? Is that how you grew up ? Comon think about it ... Also how come you deduced that I am also guilty and of what exactly sherlock?
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by shedy03(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2021
And he calls himself "prophet", mtcheeeew
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Unrated900(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2021
Everything is ogun state

Wetin happen
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by TruthHurts1(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2021
You be Celestial? grin

Calitoscassius:
Can i get 7 shouts of Alleluyaaaa! And Amen!!!

Yess!! Praise yahooouuaaa!!! Katamara, sokorama takara ma!!

Now, it's time so thithes, donations and seed sowing. We accept credit cards and debit card too. As you donate may yahooia! bless you
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by donbenz(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2021
where dem? see una pastor dey do community service inside pun grin grin. Something Imam cannot and will never do. tongue
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Fiscabally(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2021
gfon:
Judgement would surely start from the church.Thank goodness am free from the scam called 'church',my room is my church and my offerings are paid to the needy

Word!
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by fortune1968: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2021
Stop going to these useless churches , people will not hear . Now , he has used this girl for ritual . Only God can deliver her .
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2021
gfon:
so call gods of men will not like this truth
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Hassanmaye(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2021
Hahahahahaha Pastorprenuer Pastorprenuer Pastorprenuer grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by triplechoice(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2021
Franzinni:
you talk like a sheep that has been fed fat with bullcrap.. 17 years old you say is that not the more reason she should inform the authority immediately? So you want to tell me a 17 year old is so dumb because they are minors they cant tell right from wrong and magically once they turn 18 they become wise? Is that how you grew up ? Comon think about it ... Also how come you deduced that I am also guilty and of what exactly sherlock?

You claim to be a critical thinker while accusing others of not possessing the ability to think critically but have failed to see that an innocent and inexperienced teenager has been taken advantage of.

Why do you assume that she should know what to do immediately after? What do you know about the victim and her level of intelligence?

Know what it means to actually think critically before boasting about what you can't demonstrate.

A 17 year old who was raped by a 50 year old should not be blamed or made to feel quilty for it whether she reported the incident to the police immediately or not. Imagine if she was your daughter
My accusation, if you still don't get it by now is that you lack the capacity to think critically.Don't hide under critical think to spew nonsense because all the silly defence you have tried to put up for the rapist can't stand in court
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by gbengaadeleye12: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Tareq1105: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2021
Dabronze:
I dont know why are they calling him prophet? prophet my yanch!

His church members call him prophet. I don't know why people would not open their eyes.

He invited her for prayer and she went all alone?
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by EmekaA125(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2021
Tayo Shobowale cheesy tongue

Well, ewedu eating brown roof dwelling afonjas are known for 3 basic ugly lifestyle:-

1) Skull mining and organ harvesting venture

2) Rape, sexual molestation and forceful intercourse

3) Prostitution, sex trafficking and bearing bastards.

Every right thinking Nigerian must rise up and condemn this afonja fake prophet and he must be punished severely according to the laws of our land. Anything less than 21years imprisonment will be rejected in its entirety.
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by abatical(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2021
See his eyes, fake prophet...i hate visiting prophets, i rather pray to my God instead
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Franzinni: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2021
triplechoice:

You claim to be a critical thinker while accusing others of not possessing the ability to think critically but have failed to see that an innocent and inexperienced teenager has been taken advantage of.

Why do you assume that she should know what to do immediately after? What do you know about the victim and her level of intelligence?

Know what it means to actually think critically before boasting about what you can't demonstrate.

A 17 year old who was raped by a 50 year old should not be blamed or made to feel quilty for it whether she reported the incident to the police immediately or not. Imagine if she was your daughter
My accusation, if you still don't get it by now is that you lack the capacity to think critically.Don't hide under critical think to spew nonsense because all the silly defence you have tried to put up for the rapist can't stand in court
bro I don't care about the prophet matter of fact if I would suggest, I would say he should be castrated on the spot and then left to bleed to death ... My perspective tho

But I will still say a 17 years old who was raped by a 50 year old and she didn't report it till she started falling down and passing out begins to sound like it was not really about the rape but about the fear of what spiritual attack is at play. As the case may be there is NO case on ground if you know the slightest about law ... A rape has to be proven no body will see prison on verbal accusation alone without medical checkup and evidence of rape... See if she has reported it immediately the bruising of forced entry will be fresh and it will be an open closed case but ... She didn't so how do YOU know she was raped ?
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Calitoscassius(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2021
TruthHurts1:
You be Celestial? grin

NO! Cherubim!! grin
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by abidem4real: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by sojfarm: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2021
Harbalist!!!

By their fruits you shall know them.

Judge people by their actions and you shall not folled by their words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today / 2 Brothers Trying To Steal Uncle's Car, Kill Security Guard & Son In Enugu (Pix) / Hungry Thieves Ate Up All The Food In The Kitchen After Breaking Into A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.