Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church (39085 Views)

Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) / Photo Of The Lady Killed By Ogun Prophet, Who Beheaded And Buried Her In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by koyyess: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Apes doing what they know how to do best.
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by EmekaBlue(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2021
walyx:

this reminds me of my days in ijanikin. was walking on d bridge from Agbara to First gate. na him i saw a prophet in white garment bathing a fair lady naked. I fear. can't look at it twice. see big boobs as his hands was passing tru d middle of d valley. o boi it's well sha
hahahaha
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by witworth(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
Pussy en... Apart from this story en
The best image in this world is an image of woman pussy, even if pastor mistakenly come across it on any phone, they will take it back to take a second look.
Pussy is a great divine design.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Encyclopedia1: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
Na dia blood he de!!!! Pastors with rape blood.
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by amuwo1980: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
They keep their rape tallies like it is a game , I stand on my assertions that it is an inherent part of their tradition , cannibalism and rape are deep in this ppls ways
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Danmisra(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wow, Christianity is nice, I can believe the way Christians are enjoying their women, the pastors and prophets keep telling the world the way christian should treat women at place of worship. Just imagine if it we're an Islamic scholar, the christian will have set the internet on fire ranging from the kind of insults, defaming, and abuse the Muslim world will receive. I fully support this man to continue his experiment.
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by semyman: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jolomenas:

If it’s a muslim now, we no go hear word for this forum
Fucking hypocrites
In your mind now you think you have a religion?
Occultic practice is what you are laying claims to as religion?
Christ was more of a Muslim than your occultic worshippers of today
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Blackdisciple(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ogun state people and rape sef.
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
He should be killed....

Immediately!
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by triplechoice(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
Franzinni:
bro I don't care about the prophet matter of fact if I would suggest, I would say he should be castrated on the spot and then left to bleed to death ... My perspective tho

But I will still say a 17 years old who was raped by a 50 year old and she didn't report it till she started falling down and passing out begins to sound like it was not really about the rape but about the fear of what spiritual attack is at play. As the case may be there is NO case on ground if you know the slightest about law ... A rape has to be proven no body will see prison on verbal accusation alone without medical checkup and evidence of rape... See if she has reported it immediately the bruising of forced entry will be fresh and it will be an open closed case but ... She didn't so how do YOU know she was raped ?

If you knew the case could get to the court, why prejudging the victim with the little information you have?

Yes ,we know some ladies can lie about been raped but it doesn't mean that if a lady was raped and she did not report immediately or let anyone know at that time, then she is lying if she later gets to report.. There could be reason or reasons why she could not have reported at that point in time. Shame,fear of stigmatization, lack of courage and threat to life among others could be some of these reasons.

You don't know the actual circumstances concerning this case and what actually may have prevented her from letting anyone know immediately. But here you are trying to blame the 17 year old

You said it was because of the so called spiritual effect she decided to report. If that's what you think,then how to you expect her to tell her parents what she believed has caused it without mentioning the rape or according to you "the sex' they had.

I hope you don't belong to those perverts who take delight in believing that rape victims who don't report or called for help immediately may have actually enjoyed it and if they ,the victims, later summon courage to report, then they are lying. A few of your expressions and choice of words in your intial comment have made me to think so of you

How can you tell if the suspect would not later admit to the crime in court or if they would not find other evidences apart from the ones you mentioned to convict him?
Honestly you don't know what you're saying and there's no point continue this conversation
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Duplexxx: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fake pastor dem
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Franzinni: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
triplechoice:

If you knew the case could get to the court, why prejudging the victim with the little information you have?

Yes ,we know some ladies can lie about been raped but it doesn't mean that if a lady was raped and she did not report immediately or let anyone know at that time, then she is lying if she later gets to report.. There could be reason or reasons why she could not have reported at that point in time. Shame,fear of stigmatization, lack of courage and threat to life among others could be some of these reasons.

You don't know the actual circumstances concerning this case and what actually may have prevented her from letting anyone know immediately. But here you are trying to blame the 17 year old

You said it was because of the so called spiritual effect she decided to report. If that's what you think,then how to you expect her to tell her parents what she believed has caused it without mentioning the rape or according to you "the sex' they had.

I hope you don't belong to those perverts who take delight in believing that rape victims who don't report or called for help immediately may have actually enjoyed it and if they ,the victims, later summon courage to report, then they are lying. A few of your expressions and choice of words in your intial comment have made me to think so of you

How can you tell if the suspect would not later admit to the crime in court or if they would not find other evidences apart from the ones you mentioned to convict him?
Honestly you don't know what you're saying and there's no point continue this conversation
I see you trying to take the easy way out by speculating but you are so far gone to understand that I am not faulting the girl in anyway I am just saying ... There is a high rate of rape accusations going around and we need to slow down Abit and stop judging every case looking through the same lens.... Once someone shout rape ...there are a thousand and one people like you who just fly off the rails without thinking critically or looking at the facts and details .. what if after all is said and done the prophet turns out clean and this was just an attack and by that time they have killed the man ... I only asked people to think critically. View the facts and then draw your own conclusions not just hear rape and you pick the pitch fork!!!

Now talking about myself ... I frankly don't get what men get from forcing themselves on a woman like what is that thing that will make me want to do a thing like that ...women are everywhere if you don't have game... Save up your money and pay as you go.
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by OLULAW: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
gfon:
Judgement would surely start from the church.Thank goodness am free from the scam called 'church',my room is my church and my offerings are paid to the needy

There is no judgement and the afterlife. Judgement should be here and no. That church should be burnt down, and the paedophile rapist investigated and charged, and if found guilty locked up for life.
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by triplechoice(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
Franzinni:
I see you trying to take the easy way out by speculating but you are so far gone to understand that I am not faulting the girl in anyway I am just saying ... There is a high rate of rape accusations going around and we need to slow down Abit and stop judging every case looking through the same lens.... Once someone shout rape ...there are a thousand and one people like you who just fly off the rails without thinking critically or looking at the facts and details .. what if after all is said and done the prophet turns out clean and this was just an attack and by that time they have killed the man ... I only asked people to think critically. View the facts and then draw your own conclusions not just hear rape and you pick the pitch fork!!!

Now talking about myself ... I frankly don't get what men get from forcing themselves on a woman like what is that thing that will make me want to do a thing like that ...women are everywhere if you don't have game... Save up your money and pay as you go.

I never jumped into any conclusion. The only reason I responded to your intial post was because you were already prejudging the victim without getting full details of what happened. It is possible she might by lying but how do you know she is not telling the truth for you to now suggest it was consentual sex

I never judge anything but you did. Pllease stop trying to shift the goalpost and own up to all the unreasonable comments you have made.. Nairaland is a faceless forum. So you can hide and say things you would not dare say if you can be easily identified . The courts should decide . Don't be quick to assume anything.

Talking about yourself, how do you expect me to just believe that you don't enjoy that kind of thing when there's nothing about you I know offline No reason for that because I have not accused of being a rapist .
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Richthekid: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jesus
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by ThatFairGuy1: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
On the first and second page of this thread, non insulted this Prophet's religion due to his filthy act but if he were to be a Muslim, his religion will be insulted. Some will even make it seems like it's Islamic.

This is what is call Hypocrisy
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
gfon:
Judgement would surely start from the church.Thank goodness am free from the scam called 'church',my room is my church and my offerings are paid to the needy
Gud day well it ur choice: u cant becos of all dis decide to stop goin 2 church, or stop paying tithes or offering. Jesus already told us abt the "lastdays false prophet go arise" mark 13:22. Pal Bible talk say : make we no forsake d gathering of d saints Heb 10:25. Concernin tithe & offer its mandatory malachi 3:8-12. We pray God deliver us all frm evil. To identify correct prophet frm fake require grace & wisdom: May God help us all.
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by romunu(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Another rape case again,blind these rapists eyes so that them no go de see woman yansh to rape again,to me that’s the best they can get,blind their fucking eyes
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by Franzinni: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
triplechoice:

I never jumped into any conclusion. The only reason I responded to your intial post was because you were already prejudging the victim without getting full details of what happened. It is possible she might by lying but how do you know she is not telling the truth for you to now suggest it was consentual sex

I never judge anything but you did. Pllease stop trying to shift the goalpost and own up to all the unreasonable comments you have made.. Nairaland is a faceless forum. So you can hide and say things you would not dare say if you can be easily identified . The courts should decide . Don't be quick to assume anything.

Talking about yourself, how do you expect me to just believe that you don't enjoy that kind of thing when there's nothing about you I know offline No reason for that because I have not accused of being a rapist .
touche!
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by bornalive: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
sylve11:
Sex is very common in that church but can't say for rape. cool
Exactly my brother. Immediately I saw the headline, I knew it must be cele.
Re: Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church by 77star: 3:26am On Apr 10, 2021
prophet indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today / Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.