Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (129577 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 3:43am On Jul 02, 2022
Victosa:
Thanks for the update, when you first got to Sweden, how much did you spend on winter clothes and is autumn really cold? Do we need to get at least one jacket before we come.

Sure, get like two 'good' jackets before coming, depending when you arrive. If you are coming July August, then you may just have one jacket. I came in end of October, and it was getting cold already.

Some Jackets I bought (regular) was 149Kr and 24kr. But I spent 400kr in a secondhand shop to buy a jacket that didn't worth it. So, your budget for good jackets should be 300-600kr.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Amista(f): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2022
Ifesinachi147:
That's not correct, what is important is paying your fees if you do not have a scholarship and showing proof of funding in your personal account they will definitely grant you the Residence permit and after granting you they will inform you to go and do biometrics in the embassy to produce your residence permit card

can I have your email to ask you few questions �
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by omoluwabibowale: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello guys, I’m dropping this for others as motivation that yours is next. Swedish Migration Agency has granted my application.

4 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by alabajay: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
omoluwabibowale:
Hello guys, I’m dropping this for others as motivation that yours is next. Swedish Migration Agency has granted my application.

congratulations…
Few questions pls as to when did you apply for your permit, how long before they replied you and did they call you for an interview??

Congratulations again.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by akpgalaxy: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nice one. Wow.... Congratulations. I am next in line. Please how long before they replied you? When did you apply? Was there an interview in your case?

omoluwabibowale:

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by omoluwabibowale: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
alabajay:

congratulations…
Few questions pls as to when did you apply for your permit, how long before they replied you and did they call you for an interview??

Congratulations again.
I applied 8th of May. They asked for additional documents on 11th of May mean while they ask me to contact the embassy for interview in the message sent to me by Swedish Migration Agency.
The embassy scheduled my interview for June 3rd. I got a message again form Swedish Migration Agency on 30th June that my information wasn’t in the LADOK. Asked me to contact the school.
Today I received the email that application is granted. So that’s the time graph of the application. I think this also answer for alabajay questions too.
Thanks guys for the congratulatory message. Till we all win.

4 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Victosa: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Congrats and thanks for sharing
omoluwabibowale:

I applied 8th of May. They asked for additional documents on 11th of May mean while they ask me to contact the embassy for interview in the message sent to me by Swedish Migration Agency.
The embassy scheduled my interview for June 3rd. I got a message again form Swedish Migration Agency on 30th June that my information wasn’t in the LADOK. Asked me to contact the school.
Today I received the email that application is granted. So that’s the time graph of the application. I think this also answer for alabajay questions too.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by alabajay: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
omoluwabibowale:

Congratulations again and thanks for sharing
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Ferg12: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
omoluwabibowale:
from 11th of may they asked you for interview the embassy gave you interview date on 3 of June does it usually take that long for the interview date?

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Ferg12: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
omoluwabibowale:

The embassy scheduled my interview for June 3rd. I got a message again form Swedish Migration Agency on 30th June that my information wasn’t in the LADOK. Asked me to contact the school. Congratulations!
congratulations!
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by omoluwabibowale: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=Ferg12 post=114452531][/quote]
I think the interview date is based on the number of people applying. A queue I guess and probably share the dates base on the number of applications they have.
Just a wild guess though. No one can say how they operate expect themselves.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Iambusola: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good evening everyone…Is anyone here who was admitted to the university of galve?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Damidolly: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
Urgent one everyone, please how many months statement of account is needed to show at the embassy?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Iambusola: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
I think 2-3 months…at the point of interview they might ask for a recent one.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Duby2288(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2022
House please I need your guide. I was admitted in Linnaeus university MSC. But due to funds I've not been able to anything, so I just received the fund and I want to start up, my school starts 29th August. Do I don't know if it's already late and also even o obtain the form A for tuition
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2022
It’s not too late, but make sure that your admission is still valid before you make tuition payment.

If it is, then make your payment and apply for your RP asap!!
Duby2288:
House please I need your guide. I was admitted in Linnaeus university MSC. But due to funds I've not been able to anything, so I just received the fund and I want to start up, my school starts 29th August. Do I don't know if it's already late and also even o obtain the form A for tuition
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Edoboy21: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Iambusola:
Good evening everyone…Is anyone here who was admitted to the university of galve?
I am admitted to gavle university
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Ferg12: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Duby2288:
it seems as if this year the embassy is scheduling a Longer appointment date over 1 month Just worried that people applying later may get a longer appointment date which may jeopardize everything
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Iambusola: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Edoboy21:

I am admitted to gavle university

New student or you’ve been there for a while?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Edoboy21: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Iambusola:

New student or you’ve been there for a while?
New student .and u
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Edoboy21: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ferg12:
it seems as if this year the embassy is scheduling a Longer appointment date over 1 month Just worried that people applying later may get a longer appointment date which may jeopardize everything
But I wasn't scheduled to attend an interview .l and is going to a month now after applying.
I messaged the embassy and I was informed that I shouldn't schedule since there was no request for interview from the migration agency.
Kinda thinking if there is something am missing out in my application.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by omoluwabibowale: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hello guys, please which airline will you recommend to fly to Stockholm?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Edoboy21: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
omoluwabibowale:
Hello guys, please which airline will you recommend to fly to Stockholm?
Depends on your budget and convenience.
One of the cheapest should be Ethiopia Airways but don't know if stops overs is an issue for you.
KLM, Lufthansa, and Air France are quite expensive.
Best bet try Ethiopia, Qatar airways or Egypt air
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Ferg12: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Edoboy21:

But I wasn't scheduled to attend an interview .l and is going to a month now after applying.
I messaged the embassy and I was informed that I shouldn't schedule since there was no request for interview from the migration agency.
Kinda thinking if there is something am missing out in my application.
that’s because they haven’t yet asked for any appointment once they ask for appointment that’s when you schedule and then they give you date
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Edoboy21: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ferg12:
that’s because they haven’t yet asked for any appointment once they ask for appointment that’s when you schedule and then they give you date
But why is it that they didn't ask for additional documents or that I should do biometrics. There is a guy that was told to do that a day after he applied
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by TNORWAY: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
What are the chances of Bsc studies in Sweden?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Ferg12: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Edoboy21:

But why is it that they didn't ask for additional documents or that I should do biometrics. There is a guy that was told to do that a day after he applied
may be because they granted him....was your application granted?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Edoboy21: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ferg12:
Still awaiting their response
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Edoboy21: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ferg12:
I think if they want clarification that is when they would request for additional docs.
For instance if the bank statement attached isn't clear enough or if the applicant fails to atta he'd other documents like insurance or admission notification.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by omoluwabibowale: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Edoboy21:

Depends on your budget and convenience.
One of the cheapest should be Ethiopia Airways but don't know if stops overs is an issue for you.
KLM, Lufthansa, and Air France are quite expensive.
Best bet try Ethiopia, Qatar airways or Egypt air
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (63) (Reply)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.