Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,347 members, 7,971,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:47 AM

You Too Can Have That Flat Tummy, Wide Hips, Big Butt And Firm Boobs. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Too Can Have That Flat Tummy, Wide Hips, Big Butt And Firm Boobs. (987 Views)

Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) / Apetamin Butt And Hip Enlargement Syrup @5000 / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Too Can Have That Flat Tummy, Wide Hips, Big Butt And Firm Boobs. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
Are you tired of using products that do not work?

Do you want to enhance your shape to get that figure 8 shape?

We are here to help you achieve that with our effective and natural butt and hip enlargement herbal cream, breast firming cream, and flat tummy herbal mixture.

Our hip enlargement product is made from herbs and imported all the way from Thailand.

All our herbs are approved by the necessary authorities.
Contact us to get yours today via call/WhatsApp on 081 67 51 82 12

Re: You Too Can Have That Flat Tummy, Wide Hips, Big Butt And Firm Boobs. by Starzo: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
una dey import butt enlargement cream from Thailand and Thailand women no get yansh at all..
una nor Sabi scam sef
Re: You Too Can Have That Flat Tummy, Wide Hips, Big Butt And Firm Boobs. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
Starzo:
una dey import butt enlargement cream from Thailand and Thailand women no get yansh at all..
una nor Sabi scam sef
How many Thailand women do you know?
This very butt enlargement cream was produced in Thailand by a company that knows the right formulation to achieve bigger butt.
And it has recorded so many testimonies.
No one is scamming anyone here, always verify informations and do not be too quick to term people scammers
Re: You Too Can Have That Flat Tummy, Wide Hips, Big Butt And Firm Boobs. by Starzo: 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
BedroomSecret:
How many Thailand women do you know?
This very butt enlargement cream was produced in Thailand by a company that knows the right formulation to achieve bigger butt.
And it has recorded so many testimonies.
No one is scamming anyone here, always verify informations and do not be too quick to term people scammers
kip kwayet... e nor fit help the ministry of the average Thai women wey get very dry bony yansh but na for naija women wey dey far more naturally endowed than those Thai women una wan come sell una miracle (fake) cream to.

I pity the mugus wey go fall for this one.
Re: You Too Can Have That Flat Tummy, Wide Hips, Big Butt And Firm Boobs. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
Starzo:

kip kwayet... e nor fit help the ministry of the average Thai women wey get very dry bony yansh but na for naija women wey dey far more naturally endowed than those Thai women una wan come sell una miracle (fake) cream to.

I pity the mugus wey go fall for this one.

The fact still remains that it was produced in Thailand by a company that knows the secret to getting bigger butt and another fact is it has recorded so many testimonies. Chat me on WhatsApp my number is there, I will send you clients numbers who have used it and has worked for them so you go ahead and verify. I won't argue with you, contact me and get your facts right

(1) (Reply)

Daily Productivity Boosters / 16 SIMPLE SELF-CARE TIPS For Mum's / 10k Wig Shop- My Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.