Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Just Lost My Dad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Lost My Dad (1297 Views)

Why I Left My White Hubby And Lost My UK Visa After 4 Months With Him In UK / A Friend in Naija Just Lost Her US Based Husband Just 7 Months After Wedding / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Lost My Dad by Loyalty20201: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
Carchoice:
I called OP on video. Turns out he’s telling the truth. He showed me video of friends and family and as well the grave they dug to bury his late father.

Thanks so much sir, God bless
Re: Just Lost My Dad by AmuAwusa: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Carchoice:
I called OP on video. Turns out he’s telling the truth. He showed me video of friends and family and as well the grave they dug to bury his late father.

What if it's not his father's?
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Ladiva: 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dear poster, so sorry about your loss, may God rest your father's soul.
May your hands never be empty again, I can imagine the insult added to your pain, but please don't take them to heart.

All will be well soonest.
Did you forget to drop your account number?
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
AmuAwusa:

What if it's not his father's?
lol. Na another one you talk so. That’s his cross to carry.

3 Likes

Re: Just Lost My Dad by Loyalty20201: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ladiva:
Dear poster, so sorry about your loss, may God rest your father's soul.
May your hands never be empty again, I can imagine the insult added to your pain, but please don't take them to heart.

All will be well soonest.
Did you forget to drop your account number?

Thank u for d kind words... I can't blame anyone for their bad words, I believe it's as a result of something bad others have done in d past, it making others be so careful to help...

But at d same time, this doesn't mean we should tag everyone that need a help a scammer, I'm doing this for d first time cos I'm not a lazy fellow and my dad sickness has made me so broke cos we've been spending since last year May that he suffered stroke, I'm a graduate and I just got a private school teaching job this january. I dont just know what to do cos I was just confused and broke when I was called...

Someone helped me here with some money which I really appreciate from d bottom of my hrt but if others wish to help this is my acct no:

Zenith

I would have preferred my UBa but I lost d card this night
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Loyalty20201: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2021
To God be the Glory

Dad finally laid to rest.....a very hard time for me cry cry cry
Re: Just Lost My Dad by Loyalty20201: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Burial over back to my hustling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Recommend Brand Of Fridge/deep Freezer To Buy / Ex Wife Asking Who Should Have The Kids After Divorce / Evidenced Based Narration Of Ikoyi Magistrate Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.