Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,773 members, 7,921,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:05 PM

The Kobojunkie Menace - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Kobojunkie Menace (2938 Views)

Poll: Choose.

KJ Get out, you've expired on NL!: 38% (21 votes)
Couldn't care less.: 23% (13 votes)
Mobinga stfu and stop opening dumb threads.: 38% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Menace Of NL "Logout Button" Advise For Mr Seun / The Keke Marwa Menace In Uyo And Why Government Should Consider Taking Them Off / Can Boko Haram Menace Be Curbed? And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by violent(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
One thing for sure is that she's way more intelligent that most of these m'orons screaming for her blood.

I could point to more than five different posts where the original poster and several others had demonstrated unbelivable folly here on Nairaland, and now they feel it's in their place to be the Judge?
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by denzel2009: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2011
Actually, she was being sarcastic as per the HIV issue. If you don't believe me ask ekt_bear.

And, she is a lady for Chrissakes not a man. Her name is T.O cheesy
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by sochan: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2011
listen guys, we may not like her point of view, but she is entitled to express them, no matter how differing they might be from everyone esle.

I think it is not proper to signle someone out this way becuase you dont like her stand on issues. Let us respect freedom of speech and expression, a key attibute of good democracy
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by redsun(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2011
assme:

That is your president son! show some respect! There are limits to Freedom of speech!!

President my ass.I can never condescend to the level of accepting bad for good.even if it cost me life.

Knowledge is freedom,the ability to differentiate between rationality and irrationality.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by violent(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
denzel2009:

Actually, she was being sarcastic as per the HIV issue. If you don't believe me ask ekt_bear.

And, she is a lady for Chrissakes not a man. Her name is T.O cheesy

Peharps that's what her latest crime is, the average Nigerian is said to be too dumb and will never recognise sarcasm even if it's wearing a dress and bore a name
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Afam4eva(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2011
SuperPap:

Kobojunkie has confirmed his/her importance. Poster of the year!

Hitler was the man of the year for so many years. So, what exactly is your point.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Ystranger: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2011
redsun:

President my backside.I can never condescend to the level of accepting bad for good.even if it cost me life.

Knowledge is freedom,the ability to differentiate between rationality and irrationality.

Will you stop repeating the crap you were force-fed in the university.

Your mates are thinking with their brain, you still havent evolved from repeating things you read in some junk magazine

Ediot!
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Ystranger: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2011
afam4eva:

Hitler was the man of the year for so many years. So, what exactly is your point.

He has no point.

He was just posting what he read on google! cool
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by nusdog: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kobo, if you are online, click here
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3465.0.html
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by slap1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2011
I prefer Kobojunkie to Bk/babe97. I do.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2011
Don't muzzle Kobojunkie! If you can't stand her, move on.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by redsun(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2011
Ystranger:

Will you stop repeating the crap you were force-fed in the university.

Your mates are thinking with their brain, you still havent evolved from repeating things you read in some junk magazine

Ediot!

Fcking bastard,u must think i am a copy cat like you?Just like in everything,your brain is a photocopy of others imaginations
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by sochan: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2011
listen guy and girls. I do no subscribe to opening up a thread to discuss someone on a public forum, it just isnt right.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Afam4eva(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2011
slap1:

I prefer Kobojunkie to Bk/babe97. I do.

Anybody would prefer a Kobojunie to a Bk/Babe. While was has a skewed thinking faculty the other has none.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by werepeLeri: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2011
redsun:

President my backside.I can never condescend to the level of accepting bad for good.even if it cost me life.

LOL. You must think anyone cares.

22million people's opinions makes sense to us,  definitely you should know yours mean nothing.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Afam4eva(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2011
sochan:

listen guy and girls. I do no subscribe to opening up a thread to discuss someone on a public forum, it just isnt right.

We should be discussing animals then.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by sochan: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2011
Afam, this is a fellow forum member, if you do not like her posts, comment then or move on, but starting a thread to malign someone because she has a differing opinion from you is plain wrong.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Mobinga: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2011
Huh? I thought you all would murder me. Thats the reason for the third option in the poll. Haha

And every other bastard that keeps mentioning mobinga/
you only get half a sentence "PHUCK YOU, BIATCH"!
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Ystranger: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2011
Mobinga:

Huh? I thought you all would murder me. Thats the reason for the third option in the poll. Haha

And every other naughty person that keeps mentioning mobinga/
you only get half a sentence "PHUCK YOU, BIATCH"!

Everything aint about you Nigger.

You think too highly of yourself. A bad trait for a never do well like you
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Afam4eva(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2011
sochan:

Afam, this is a fellow forum member, if you do not like her posts, comment then or move on, but starting a thread to malign someone because she has a differing opinion from you is plain wrong.

Dude. No be me open thread oo.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by redsun(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2011
werepeLeri:

LOL. You must think anyone cares.

22million people's opinions makes sense to us,  definitely you should know yours mean nothing.

22 MILLION DELUDED NIGERIANS,YOU THINK I AM SURPRISE?I know you guys are way behind accepted reality and probably the nest generation will come to terms with what evolution really means,by then you will be nothing other than dust.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by sochan: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
@Afam,

I didnt say u did, but I am making my observation, and I do think this is not right. do we open a thread for everyone we disagree with?
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Bawss1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
Hate what you can't conquer, hate what you can't understand

Moderator please kill this thread. This thread amount to e-bullying. How can this stand on NL?
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Ystranger: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2011
Bawss1:

Moderator please kill this thread. This thread amount to e-bullying. How can this stand on NL?

Did fifty cent teach you that?
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by sochan: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2011
I think this thread should be taken down. it is plain wrong
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Ystranger: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2011
sochan:

I think this thread should be taken down. it is plain wrong
Why do you keep coming back?

Move on
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by SEFAGO(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2011
denzel2009:

And, she is a lady for Chrissakes not a man. Her name is T.O  cheesy

How does she look- is she smoking hot?

She sounds like a bimbo but I like my women dumb!

Bawss1:

I agree but just before I confirm if she is hot
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Ystranger: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^^^

Have you been fired from your job?

No didactics this morning?
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by SEFAGO(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2011
I think I am going to play gay chicken with you and:

kiss

How many times have you banned bro? Seems you hold the current record on NL by the way
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by MaziUche0(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2011
I see that I am not the only one who hates her circular arguments. I had to vote! angry
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Ystranger: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kobojunkie 01:42:38 PM Viewing the topic The Kobojunkie Menace.

[size=18pt]
roflmao
[/size]
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Ojiofor: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2011
Junkies always have a miserable life.she is a sorry azz.

(1) (2) (3)

Police Arrest Boy Who Killed His Father At RCCG Camp Over Prayer Points / How to Share Your MTN Data Plan With Your Friends / I Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.