Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,603 members, 7,979,036 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:51 PM

The Kobojunkie Menace - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Kobojunkie Menace (2960 Views)

Poll: Choose.

KJ Get out, you've expired on NL!: 38% (21 votes)
Couldn't care less.: 23% (13 votes)
Mobinga stfu and stop opening dumb threads.: 38% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Menace Of NL "Logout Button" Advise For Mr Seun / The Keke Marwa Menace In Uyo And Why Government Should Consider Taking Them Off / Can Boko Haram Menace Be Curbed? And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Xfactoria: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2011
I used to think I'm the only one that knows this girl is weird.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2011
Hmm,
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Arosa(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2011
who does this dude remind us of?

Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by idupaul: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kobo Junk is just a character that has low self esteem and tries to mask it by arguing without any basis , Very irritating
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by slap1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2011
ROTFLMAO!
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Odunnu: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2011
Now y'all have blown this out of proportion.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by idupaul: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kobo Junk is just a character that has low self esteem and tries to mask it by arguing without any basis , Very irritating
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Basseti: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
I really dont think this thread serves any purpose.

If u cant stand her , then avoid her posts.

She comes across as informed to me. Just that sometimes she over does it and will not back out of a spot even when she is cornered. She would rather come back , twisting ur words. Thats smart in a very mischievious way cheesy

Moreover, that label kinda describes almost all Naija persin. We no dey carry last
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2011
Op get a life.

You seem to do nothing more these days than just wander around aimlessly attacking people and posting sick pictures.
I just discovered you're supposed to be a moderator.

Shame.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Beaf: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
sochan: Afam, this is a fellow forum member, if you do not like her posts, comment then or move on, but starting a thread to malign someone because she has a differing opinion from you is plain wrong.

@sochan
Yes, I agree it is plain wrong. What I cannot reconcile though, are the vivid memories of your kind self taking active part in an anti-Beaf thread. That day, I lost respect for you and the other low lifes taking part.

Bloody hypocrite.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Basseti: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^^^^

Afam4eva didnt start the thread. Mobinga started the thread
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2011
Yes, I agree it is plain wrong. What I cannot reconcile though, are the vivid memories of your kind self taking active part in an anti-Beaf thread. That day, I lost respect for you and the other low lifes taking part.

omg, such irony.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by OAM4J: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2011
Whao!

I dont know any Nairalander who has many threads open to his/her credit like Kobo. . . She is definitely affecting many Nairalanders' life.

But many of you should leave her alone and find something better to do sha. It takes 2 to argue!
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Mobinga: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2011
tpiah!:

Op get a life.

You seem to do nothing more these days than just wander around aimlessly attacking people and posting sick pictures.
I just discovered you're supposed to be a moderator.

Shame.
You just discovered? Shit you are phucking slow!
Wander about aimlessly? Shit you are dumber than I thought!

@Moderator why is this thread still up? Why is mobinga still allowed to post? Ban him!
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2011
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by werepeLeri: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2011
Ystranger:

Kobojunkie 01:42:38 PM Viewing the topic The Kobojunkie Menace.

[size=18pt]
roflmao
[/size]

Laugh wan kill me die.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Obiagu1(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2011
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 20, 2011
you know what they say

great minds discuss issues

mediocre minds discuss people

nuff said
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by dayokanu(m): 7:15am On Apr 20, 2011
I find Kobo very interesting and she is one of the few NL I would love to meet.

Kobo if you are reading this, Know that I am a fan
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Mobinga: 7:41am On Apr 20, 2011
oyb:

you know what they say

great minds discuss issues

mediocre minds discuss people

nuff said
Is that even reasonable? Don't you people tease and insult the First Lady for her "Umblerra" don't you refer to the president as "odechukwu, dull".
"Predict GEJ's next gaffe" Yes this is a great mind discussing a great issue.
This in the end says 99% of Nairalanders are hypocrites!

In the end GEJ/Beaf won.
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Ystranger: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2011
^^^[size=18pt]ROFLMAO[/size]
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2011
Mobinga:

Is that even reasonable? Don't you people tease and insult the First Lady for her "Umblerra" don't you refer to the president as "odechukwu, dull".
"Predict GEJ's next gaffe" Yes this is a great mind discussing a great issue.
This in the end says 99% of Nairalanders are hypocrites!

In the end GEJ/Beaf won.

dude - repeated gaffes by the first couple ARE issues, because they will ultimately impact on the way nigeria is perceived by its neighbours.

starting a thread on a political figure vs starting a thread on a nairalnder

let me try to put this in simpler terms

someone starts a thread on the idiocy of george bush and someone starts a thread on the idiocy of oyb

the idiocy of george bush is an issue, because he is the most powerful man in the world. however, the idiocy of oyb is just mindless gossip, because it has next to no effect on you

capish

as to gej/beaf winning - thats life. i only hope nigerians will still be laughing a year from now - just as gej's incompetence destroyed his popularity on nl, there is every possibility the same will happen i the real world. you can't run on promises and i went to school with no shoes indefinitely
Re: The Kobojunkie Menace by mukina2: 9:29am On Apr 20, 2011
mobinga is still a stupid fool

(1) (2) (3)

Student Puts Teacher In Trouble After Secretly Recording Their Sex Act On Phone / Pregnant Wife Caught By Hubby Having Sex With Another Man In Motel- SEE PICTURES / Download Game: PES 2018 APK MOD Android Pro Evolution Soccer 18 2.2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.