Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,812 members, 7,879,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

Two Things You Can Never Engage In? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Things You Can Never Engage In? (23461 Views)

Never Engage Obasanjo In Bet, All His Predictions Come To Reality – Ali Baba / NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. / 2 Rams Engage In A Brutal Fight (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by brosom(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I'm aware of that, but it doesn't mean I'm a vegetarian ; neither does it relate to me killing them.
then it makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by emson122(m): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Op hmm this your question is hard to answer o. I can't really tell what I will never engage in. Anything can happen.

Situations make people change. I remember when I was young, I'd tell myself that I will never follow a man to a hotel. If he can't take me to his house he should forget. But situation changed things.

Also, I vowed never to involved myself in abortion but a guy I dated sometimes ago after getting me pregnant gave me abortion drugs to take.

So this your question is hard to answer. Anything can happen. I'm always praying for the best while being prepared for the worst.

These were the 3 things I vowed never to do when I was young but I did them due to situations I found myself at that time. And since I've done these 3 things, I can possibly do anything.
1. Sleeping with a man in a hotel.
2. Doing abortion. (Did my first abortion at the age of 16. I was naive. Did the last one at the age of 19)

3. Sleeping with a married man. (my lecturer who disturbed me a lot and frustrated me academically till I bowed to his pressure).

I'm always praying for God's help and directions.

Being a girl child is not easy. Once you're 16 you buy almost everything for yourself. And girls things are quite expensive.
For instance, you need at least 1500 to make hair while a boy would cut hair with 200. You need to buy body cream and soap while a boy can survive without cream. Not to mention buying of pads.

I can't remember when last my parents bought clothes for me.
At 16 I was left alone to fend for myself. The only thing I benefitted from them was food and shelter. Every other thing I had I provided for myself.

To be a woman is not easy.
harlot like you. looking for cheap likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by greatjoshy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Op hmm this your question is hard to answer o. I can't really tell what I will never engage in. Anything can happen.

Situations make people change. I remember when I was young, I'd tell myself that I will never follow a man to a hotel. If he can't take me to his house he should forget. But situation changed things.

Also, I vowed never to involved myself in abortion but a guy I dated sometimes ago after getting me pregnant gave me abortion drugs to take.

So this your question is hard to answer. Anything can happen. I'm always praying for the best while being prepared for the worst.

These were the 3 things I vowed never to do when I was young but I did them due to situations I found myself at that time. And since I've done these 3 things, I can possibly do anything.
2. Doing abortion. (Did my first abortion at the age of 16. I was naive. Did the last one at the age of 19)

3. Sleeping with a married man. (my lecturer who disturbed me a lot and frustrated me academically till I bowed to his pressure).

Being a girl child is not easy. Once you're 16 you buy almost everything for yourself. And girls things are quite expensive.
For instance, you need at least 1500 to make hair while a boy would cut hair with 200. You need to buy body cream and soap while a boy can survive without cream. Not to mention buying of pads.

At 16 I was left alone to fend for myself. The only thing I benefitted from them was food and shelter. Every other thing I had I provided for myself.

I love your courage and sincerity..... Seriously

1 Like

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Ammishaddai: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
brosom:
then it makes no sense.
... To you abi?
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by KanuSE: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:

Wow! Now I understand why you hurt - sorry about this.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Lizzydonnah(f): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

He doesn't know what he preaching. Many are like him. Preacher my foot.

Don't mind him.
As if he is better
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by tunize(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
explorer250:
Stealing and internet fraud(Yahoo)
if you need custom website that can send emails and SMS to your customers, integrate payment gateway like paystack etc chat me up on 0 80 .79 .41 :37:.38 or email me. Contact details on my profile.
Stealing and fraud na one family dem dey now
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by KanuSE: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
omotola90:
one thing I like about this gorgeous lady is her sincerity in certain situations or topics thrown here... Your husband will locate you soon trust me.... As for the topic, I can never and will never engage in
1.pre-marital sex
2.lust or unholy desire
I believe sexual pervasion is taming down ones destiny including the likes of masturbation, fornication and all form of selfish desires(especially in married couples) -adultery

Marry sapphire na. grin

Omo àsè
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by KanuSE: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
KosiGee:

I was humbled by your post.

I told myself I wouldn’t engage in drugs...consuming or dispensing....I’ve tasted weed...just once, sold hard drugs. I’m not sure I’d do it again.

I am very strict about cheating. I can never cheat someone of his hard earned money...meaning I can not engage in G biz or yahoo yahoo business. I detest and reject that.

I hated the idea of people who lust over people’s wives. I have shagged a married woman. It was one of the best sex I’ve had.

Things I wouldn’t do no matter what...

1. Yahoo or cheating someone of his money.
2. Sleeping with a widow... as much I have and might sleep with a married woman, I can not sleep with a widow. I’ve resisted the temptations many times successfully without stress.

What's wrong with fvckn a widow?
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by 99thEnemy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
DayDreamer05:
1. Having sex with a prostitute.
2. Wooing them bi*ches on the street.

I can't stop so low...
This your hammer sabi knack nail for head oh!
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by sixtus3606(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
NiRfreak:
Arm robbery and becoming a Gaybriel are two stuffs my moral compass can't allow.

same here.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Samsonklin(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Michaelfucker:
What are the two things you can never engage in?
I can never engage in Doing drugs and Smoking.
Share yours.
I can never have party with a babe when another guy is involved.

Pls why is nairaland repeatedly asking me to login everytime?
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by KanuSE: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Royaldave200:

Cldnt help but notice all you wrote up there was sleeping with different men, so after all these were the situation you found yourself resolved?, first abortion at age 16 yet you had another by 19 which simply implies no lessons learnt from your previous abortion, secondly sleeping with a man in an hotel, that phrase should have been men and not man coz am sure they are way more than one, thirdly, sleeping with your lecturer, forget the pressure ma'am lecturer wey go fail you go fail you even after presenting yourself on a platter of Gold which I am sure he did failed you if not you won't even have mentioned this talk more of regrets... But I believe all these has shaped you to be the person you are today one way or the other. No insults intended coz my own sef dey my body kiss

That means sapphire likes the mudu RAW. grin
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Beckysexy(f): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
atarapa:
chaii
Wetin do you ?
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:

Late to ur Party...

Really felt bad for you..Ur Story is Touching, honestly!!..

because I have got a Young Female friend who seems to be experiencing what u went thru many years ago..

Was all disciplined n steadfast but things re changing noww..

She Was Young, innocent n beautiful only last year but now Distant n Corrupt..

But Really, Girls shouldn't blame poverty for engaging in immorality e.g Sleeping with men, smoking shisha, taking TM, Postinors, etc..

.I still know anoda female friend whose Parents aren't well-to-do.She just manages herself(wear normal clothes, make up, perfume)..She is just managing n still beautiful n presentable..she also does small Tailoring business..

I believe, very soon, God will bless her efforts n reward her..

Plz teach young girls to learn a skill, be content, avoid social media competition n avoid Hating Men/Guys all in d name of Feminism..

Thank You n God Bless!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by JovialJune(f): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
EmekaBlue:
1. Lick a woman's vagina
2. Never lick a woman's vagina

It's really good for the health, best believe.

1 Like

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Naybahood(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
1. Simping and 2. Simping
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Mypeople2(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
omotola90:
one thing I like about this gorgeous lady is her sincerity in certain situations or topics thrown here... Your husband will locate you soon trust me.... As for the topic, I can never and will never engage in
1.pre-marital sex
2.lust or unholy desire
I believe sexual pervasion is taming down ones destiny including the likes of masturbation, fornication and all form of selfish desires(especially in married couples) -adultery
Guy it is true but not alwàys true.Once you start, to stop or get married will be difficult for you.That is why we have so many grand commanders in bachelorhood still looking for their missing rib after bedding do many ladies ( Funnily the ladies all have the same private parts , some smaller while others bigger.But they are all the same thing or have the same function)
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
your wife's nko?

U mean Washing my Wife's undies?? Can NEVER do that even if she is not feeling well... Rather use all my Bank Acc savings to employ sb to come do d washingg!!..
For Me, No!! Thank you..
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Lashist(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
meditator:
1. Voting for PDP in a Presidential election
2. Blaming Buhari for for trying his best to clean up the mess of PDP's years of misrule
Lol...how many years you wan give buhari to clean up the mess because 8years fit no reach o...werey zombie
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Thomthom(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:

No wonder you always scream the future is female.. Now I know..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Mypeople2(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
heartbraker:
Ok ooo lover boy d chief advicer i knw ur brain dey hibernating mode but just read d piece of shit dat tin wrote, so because u want to make hair of 1500 naira and buy cream u av to useless ur life and sleep with different men and even had alot of abortion even as early as 16years? No be girls dey sell snacks to survive or sales girls even housemaid? So because i want to buy ferrari now and my income never reach make i go cut person head do ritual? Life is a bitch my brother but dere are certain tins dat is totally wrong and stupid, we are in nigeria bro and ur past really matters, we no dey america, anyway na simp like u she go still corner and u go tink say u don get d best tin after slice bread.
She also mentioned pad that is not more than 250-N300.I even discovered that many ladies use N50 cotton wool these days .The thing is many ladies do not want to work.If not , why would a lady date a man because of things she can do for herself ? If we use magic to change some of these ladies to guys, many will commit suicide because they can't do anything for themselves without using bottom power

2 Likes

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Royaldave200(m): 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
KanuSE:

That means sapphire likes the mudu RAW. grin

Badt guy smiley
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by oyinda1599(f): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
I'm not gonna ever love any man that marries me.
I will never do drugs.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by KosiGee(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
KanuSE:

What's wrong with fvckn a widow?

Not sure but I wouldn’t knowingly sleep with a widow.
There was a girl back in the days that I would’ve married. I spent about four years chasing after her...then she fell for me and I was told that she lost her boyfriend in a car accident. Whatever I felt for her died after that revelation.

Just something in me. I can’t sleep with a widow.
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
1. Stealing and lying
2. Cheating
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by falcon01: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
TheSourcerer:
I don't believe in bad people just bad choice, bad decisions , these pixels of choices form our essence of existance , creates our being. Which is then perceived as good or bad in contrast with morals of the individual/society .
youvare speaking My language sir

1 Like

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by MrMacinterchi1: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

U mean Washing my Wife's undies?? Can NEVER do that even if she is not feeling well... Rather use all my Bank Acc savings to employ sb to come do d washingg!!..
For Me, No!! Thank you..
lol �
Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by heartbraker(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
derbykol:
Exactly!
Birds of same feather flocks together, tell us how many abortion u self don do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Things You Can Never Engage In? by EbenezerTriumph: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
Womanizer:

Why you dey call my name?

Na how this matter take concern me now? grin
chai following 32 female monikers on nairaland, you alone? shocked
Your moniker says it all cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Shark Attacks Woman In Delta / Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.