Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,568 members, 7,929,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Permanent Impotency - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Permanent Impotency (376 Views)

Impotency, Culture, Marriage, Family And The Story Of OMONOSE / Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permanent Impotency by Fatherkennel794(m): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
hello romance land

There is this pastor (single not a married pastor) in my vicinity.
( he is age 49 a youth pastor heading one of the parish here)

At first I use to like him cos he preaches the gospel, he gives to the poor and whole lot of good tidings are connected to his deeds

i and a lady only knows about his sexcapades on the street but I don't know maybe other people are also aware about his sexcapades
but we decided to keep a mute profile prior in helping laundering his image

we caught him another time and we threatened to expose him (we were never serious with the threats, all in a bid to be cashing out from him) he begged us not to reveal it and agreed to be giving us funds.

I and the lady decided to use that has a cashout method on him, he did not object, he always gives us cash and we dey watch street for am

sleeping with enormous married women has been his ordeal it's not new to me and my friend a lady
until one urhobo woman came to our street to rent a house, as time goes on the urhobo woman always attend his church, the pastor gave the woman a high position in church
not knowing the that pastor also had a lustful desire for her, to cut this story short the pastor shagged the urhobo woman only a one time

after some weeks I believe the man of God abstained from sex because that same day the urhobo woman comot from that town maybe she travelled or something like that, until a day the pastor approached my lady(the lady that knows his secret and I as well)

the lady came to me and discuss it to me saying Bros that pastor wan dey Bleep me oooo, and I was like what are you waiting for, you self Bleep am na
Afterall we go still dey cashout big time from the man
so she agreed to bed him

fast forward to the hotel, they went unclad in the hotel room, the man wanted to penetrate the gal but the manhood refuse to rise or act in an erect manner, the pastor tried all he could do to get an erection but to no avail
that's was how the gal came back in the evening she broke the news to me
so I was like wow really, him prick no gree stand"

I kon think am say hope say no be this urhobo madam wey him shagg cos this thing
because he have been sleeping with other married women and his dick used to be in charge how come it was just after he slept with this urhobo woman that his dick became lifeless
so I am wondering maybe the spouse of that urhobo woman have done something strange concerning any man that climbs his wife(urhobo woman)
as I speak now he his walking from one mountain to another

all I can conclude is that all men should abstain from married women it doesn't pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permanent Impotency by amSTARboy: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ask the lady to say the truth....
She is being economical with the truth....

She no wan make she look cheap, before you go carry im gist enter street come turn am 2 cash app

BTW sounds like fiction 2 me

1 Like

Re: Permanent Impotency by Rocktation(f): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Na God save am, say na only rise e no rise again..him mates de hang or die on top.
Re: Permanent Impotency by BigDan69: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lols, this looks so fake. Guy gettout
Re: Permanent Impotency by Zanzibar1: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
He paid the price. Keep away from people's wives.
Re: Permanent Impotency by anthonyuncle(m): 5:27am On Apr 13, 2021
see this one.

him don lash that girl.

she go soon try to sideline you from the deal.

before you know, she go begin tell you say make una free the man, say una don chop enough from him.

(1) (Reply)

Best Lands/ Houses In Nigeria / What To Do When I Notify My Ex Of The Divorce Case? / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.