Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,968 members, 7,927,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:56 AM

Holy Spirit,my Strengthen- Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Spirit,my Strengthen- Part 1 (165 Views)

Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. / Day 3 Of Racai School Of The Spirit - My Experience / 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Spirit,my Strengthen- Part 1 by ChigozieVictor(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Holy spirit,My strengthen-Part 1
[Written by Chigozie Victor Uwalaka]

Holy spirit is a personified being in a vessel as a dwelling place. He has a will and feeling.
He works beyond the scope human imagination.
John 14:17" _The Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receive (welcome, take to its heart), because it does not see Him or know and recognize Him. But you know and recognize Him, for He lives with you [constantly] and will be in you."

Every spirit embodied themselves in bodies to operate on earth;why?
The existence of a spirit is structure that before it can operate,there shall be a vessel available to accommodate it.

One body can accommodate millions of spirits available to the body.
Let's go back to the beginning
Genesis 2:7" Then the Lord God formed man from the[a]dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath or spirit of life, and man became a living being."

This is the formation of man.
Man was made out of the body so the question is" does dust have life ?"

Dust are lifeless until a spirit comes upon it.
God breathed in a man a Spirit through his nostrils and he began a living being.
Then _what is man_ ?

Understanding men will give you a sense of respect.

When a man dies,what leaves him?
A spirit right ��

What is left again?
A body.
The body returns to the dust.
Since God is a spirit and his desire was to create man in his own image then why didn't let man function as a spirit rather looking for a body to dwell?
God is super intelligent.

Spirit doesn't Live on earth and survive;the survive when a body is available to accept.
Let's Look at story of Saul when he consult a medium to speak to Samuel (1 Samuel 28:3-24)
Samuel is dead and buried,but there is a medium to call forth his spirit not a body.
There is always an world beyond human conception that spirit beings dwell.
Verse 13 says she said to Saul,"I saw a spirit ascending out of the earth"

On earth,there are place beyond where spirit dwells.

The spirit are functional when you find bodies to dwell.

Men embodied spirit walking on earth;it is the spirit at work in them displays what lifestyle they live and how they respond.

We must that understand men are different kind but They're dwelling in the same habitant.

Recently,the holy spirit began to Talk to me on certain area of human behavior which change my perspective of men.

I watch people often times especially in the university where I attend.
Sometime I ask myself why are people behaving in this matter.

He told me it's the spirit that dwell in them that makes them do what they do.

Since then I don't condemn people's action rather I seek to know what spirit is operational in them.
Since we're spirit being and we're functional to the spirit working in us.

We respond proportionally to our spirit.

Matthew 12:43-44 says " But when the unclean spirit has gone out of a man, it roams through dry [arid] places in search of rest, but it does not find any.
Then it says, I will go back to my *house* from which I came out. And when it arrives, it finds the place unoccupied, swept, put in order, and decorated."
This is an evil spirit been cast out of a man,still looking for a place to stay but if the spirit cannot find any; the spirit comes back to old house and dwell.

There are sometimes I want to involve myself in some certain things but I'm always been stop to further more.

Normally,if I'm left alone,I can do it more and more.

Holy spirit,my strengthen
He strengthen me to work more; personally I'm limited but empower me Grace to soar more.

The holy spirit is a spirit being that dwell in men.

Holy spirit signify the divine presence of God.
Holy spirit is God's presence dwelling in bodies.
Jesus Christ couldn't function until a dove representing holy fall on him. He began to grow in favour with God and men.

Carrying God for a generation is Carrying his divine presence(Holy spirit).
Men don't worth more but the valuable asset you can have is God's Presence (Holy spirit)

Your friend:
Chigozie Victor Uwalaka

(1) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meaning / 12 Dreams And Their Interpretations / Torah Judaism (part I)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.