Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,463 members, 7,964,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:13 AM

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level (68876 Views)

Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / Cryptocurrency For Total Beginners (free Course) / Can You Withdraw Bitcoin From Binance To your Naira Fiat Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by pryme(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Who was able to verify their Binance account with the new improved NIN?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Fadajasi(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
pryme:
Who was able to verify their Binance account with the new improved NIN?
Whats the new improved NIN?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Adeoye11(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2021
I am not sure Binance is even verifying Nigerians again cos have been doing the verification with different I'd now all to no avail.
I don't k ow if there is anyone that can help out on becoming a verified member

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by QuinModah(f): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2021
Ilovezzor:
please is there a way i can verify my binance account with my national I.D
Have you done it?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Ilovezzor: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2021
QuinModah:
Have you done it?

No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by QuinModah(f): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ilovezzor:

No
why?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Caramia2020(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
iLegendd:
Plz I need help on how to deposit in my kucoin account?

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by QuinModah(f): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Caramia2020:

YouTube
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by QuinModah(f): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Caramia2020:

YouTube or deposit on binance then transfer to Kucoin
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Caramia2020(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
QuinModah:
YouTube
Ok
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Caramia2020(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
QuinModah:
Ok
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Caramia2020(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
QuinModah:
Please is it possible for me to send the money to reliable person for him to send across to via his binance account?

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by QuinModah(f): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Caramia2020:

Please is it possible for me to send the money to reliable person for him to send across to via his binance account?
No
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Caramia2020(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
QuinModah:
No
Hmm n I av been finding it difficult to verify my binance account.

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by phemsonol: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
Claim your airdrop before it expires
Get FREE 100Million CCDoge

Get another 10% INSTANTLY BNB BONUS

Click on this link ��
https://www.dogecoin.cc/airdrop?i=9B83D

Copy Ur BSC { Smart Chain BNB } wallet address and paste it in the space provided. *Just type Smart Chain inside Search Tokens of Trust Wallet*

Type Ur email address

Click on I'm not a robot

Click on Claim

Then scroll down down and Copy Ur own link and Register others for more tokens and Get another 50Million per each person who registers under u

*DO IT NOW, ONLY 10HOURS REMAINING MY PEOPLE*
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Nonybest463: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
If you are interested in mining, especially in OZC,
Register through the link below, u will be given $10 registration bonus. Then buy The ICO with it..
https://www.ozc.org/invite?ref=75aedc69
For more information, google about OZC smart Chain
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Ilovezzor: 4:23am On Aug 23, 2021
QuinModah:
why?

Not accepted
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by QuinModah(f): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2021
Ilovezzor:

Not accepted
try another exchange
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Ilovezzor: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
QuinModah:
try another exchange

I need help identifying good projects

That I can invest in

I mean shittys not stable projects

3 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by tennyhollar: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
im following up boss. can you pls drop your whatsapp contact

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by meekhat: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Remitano, one of the popular P2P platforms launches its own native cryptocurrency called the RENEC token.

There won't be ICO instead, you can get it freely at this stage(mine, as they call it) using Remitano mobile app for limited time.

Token: RENEC
Blockchain: Remitano Network
Protocol: Authorized Proof of Stake (DPoS)
Token Type: Utility Token
Base Mining Power (solo): 0.02 RENEC/hour
Supply: Supply will be decided as a result of the RENEC mining program

THINGS TO DO

1. Register here :
https://remitano.com/renec/ng/join/1858342

2. Search for Remitano on app store or Google play store, download the app

3. Login

4. Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app

5. Click on “mining RENEC”

6. You will reactivate your mining session every 24hrs

If you missed BNB, Don't miss RENEC!

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by solobrain(m): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
dayo2hot:

I think that's what I will do.thank you.
Did it work?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by dayo2hot: 6:17am On Aug 31, 2021
solobrain:

Did it work?

I used my voter card and it worked perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by manucho: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2021
Are you looking for where to sell your gift cards and crypto without getting ripped off? look no further at all because we are here for you 24/7 by selling your gift cards and cryptocurrency to us and we deliver with fast payment delivery. that is after confirmation oh.
Call, text or WhatsApp +2348039320890 and +2348152709933
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Pk01(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
QuinModah:
try another exchange
how can I withdraw usdt to my bank account...? I don't want to make any mistake.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by QuinModah(f): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pk01:
how can I withdraw usdt to my bank account...? I don't want to make any mistake.
just sell then transfer to your bank account
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by AdeFarms: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2021
�Be one of the early holders of PuppyBite Token by registering to be on the whitelist..

�Just 150 Slots Available.

�Private Sale Date: 9th
Sept.
�Launch: immediately after private Sale

�Join the TG Group to fill the form
@puppy_bite
#BSC #Binance
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by solobrain(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
dayo2hot:

I used my voter card and it worked perfectly.
Cool, let me check it out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.