Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,895 members, 7,935,836 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:57 PM

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level - Investment (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level (68280 Views)

Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / Cryptocurrency For Total Beginners (free Course) / Can You Withdraw Bitcoin From Binance To your Naira Fiat Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by femijay8271(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
MaxieMan:

Yes it can be bypassed. You need a PC and enable dubugging mode on your phone

Pls explain more
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by femijay8271(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Okay
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Skidee: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2021
iLegendd:

We have a business WhatsApp and it's on my profile, but if what you want to enquire is about Crypto, then I'm sorry. We currently don't offer any paid or free guide/mentorship at the moment.

Kindly bear with us.

You're just a genius and indeed a legend. Thanks so much for this post and God bless you. I've searched through Youtube and the internet on this crypoworld to learn as a beginner, but unfortunately I couldn't just understand anything. But here you are, with the most simplified approach.
Today is indeed a happy day for me because of your beautiful knowledge. Thanks once again bro.

3 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Snowflakess: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2021
Thank God this thread is coming back alive
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2021
Good morning everyone, wishing you all a great day ahead

I am Daniel, a crypto enthusiast, as well as a Royal Q marketer. Just wanted to invite you all to a free telegram crypto seminar session, holding by 1pm today.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Today's lecture is about Crypto manipulation and Volatility & How Royal Q helps you milk out money from this manipulation

Today's presentation is gonna be awesome.

In fact, even if you are already using royal Q you need to attend this video chat.

Time: 1pm

Ensure to invite all your family, friends, prospects, and neighbors

Whatsapp: +2347018130222

FINANCIAL FREEDOM IS A MUST
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
free bxienifinity airdrop

Claim with bsc address and email

https://www.bxieinfinity.com/airdrop?r=lzsj7g

It will soon be listed on pancakeS
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 6:56am On Nov 18, 2021
Good morning guys, wishing you all a great day ahead. In this video you will get to understand how to maximize the crypto market, why people lose their money in crypto trading, and how never to lose your money in crypto trading. Whatsapp +2347018130222

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quui0oA_-wM

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2021
Done grin

embarassed
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by mobileincome(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2021
Great thread, love people who are always willing to share. Binance is the place to be guys.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by cybae(f): 4:26am On Nov 27, 2021
eliok:
How can you fund your binance account please

In light of cbn ban

Even with the cbn ban, want to learn how I trade Cry*ptocurrencies and make money online in dollars for myself?

Then Join this special Cry*pto Trading Class and learn from me how I make money on my smartphone from this highly profitable market that people are not talking about...

If you finish the trainings will be entitled to join one of the best online Cry*pto community, gain access to 1 year accurate Buy and sell signals and mentorship by the best Cry*pto coach around.

Don't miss this opportunity ❤️
Classes start on Nov 30th, 2021
For more information you can whatsapp +2347055114035

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Reggaemich(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
New Airdrop coin
Metashib coin

Just like shibainu coin

But the difference is Meta shib is the new tech and age that has so much to offer in A.I
claim this 500,000,000 Metaship coin.

Copy your smart chain address from your trust wallet and keep it somewhere so that you can easily copy

Then copy the below link ����
https://metashib.cc/?=491FF

Go to your trust wallet dapp,
Paste it

when the website opens up,
click on English symbol to change the language to English

Scroll down and past your already copy your smart chain wallet address from trust wallet and submit.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Pls i just joined binance recently and i want to know if i can deposit money using my debit card apart from the p2p.
Is the binance p2p the only option to make a deposit as a Nigerian on binance?

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Nicoswit(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Pls i just joined binance recently and i want to know if i can deposit money using my debit card apart from the p2p.
Is the binance p2p the only option to make a deposit as a Nigerian on binance?
Yes, p2p is the only option
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by shabs15(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Qpid5(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2021
Help me please, whenever I click BUY SHIB, there will say the total must be greater than 10..
Can someone explain this to me?

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by CaveAdullam: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2021
Qpid5:
Help me please, whenever I click BUY SHIB, there will say the total must be greater than 10..
Can someone explain this to me?

Increase the amount of your shib buy from 9.17 to 10usdt. Since your available usdt is 12, I think you should buy shib with 100% of it in order to meet with the required amount. The minimum amount you must spend to buy coins on binance is 10usdt.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by aekinscastle(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2021
Looking for a way to Deposit or Withdraw from your Deriv trading account...
Forreal Exchange gat you covered..
https:///ForrealExchange
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Qpid5(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Increase the amount of your shib buy from 9.17 to 10usdt. Since your available usdt is 12, I think you should buy shib with 100% of it in order to meet with the required amount. The minimum amount you must spend to buy coins on binance is 10usdt.

Thanks.
thanks bro, it works
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by skylane: 3:09am On Dec 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Would kill? It has already killed it — only people who don't know what's going on are still sticking with Forex.

Oh, there are 2 more people sticking with Forex and they are those that have lost lots of money on Forex and they have refused to let go until they get their money back — even without profit.

It's just like a man who has spent a lot on a woman, but she has refused to give him sex.

This young man will never give up and will keep spending until he gets it. One day, it will be dawn on him that the girl is sleeping around with someone bad boys who don't even spend a dime on her or she is about to get married.

He'll feel depressed and probably want to take his life. He invested so much on her (Forex) and that's why he couldn't let go.

The second set of people in Forex are those who have become gurus and have built courses, seminars, etc. where they lure new people in to come invest through them (as the referal).

The rest is the government. The government wants to control everything — they are trying to control Crypto, but don't know where to start, so they get frustrated and start banning things.

Chinese, American, Indian, Nigerian, etc. government are frustrated because Crypto guys are too smart and sophisticated for them.

"If you can't beat then, you join them," is what most foreign government has resorted to. Some countries are now building their own coins, as authorized by their government.

In summary, Crypto is better and it has killed Forex.
I disagree with your claim am professional trader forex market is x3 of crypto,crypto if you don't know what you are doing you will loose,in forex once you can manage your risk with stoploss you are good to go,forex is still the number one,well I can't berate you you said you don't trade it that means you don't know it, but kudos to you you are doing a great job

3 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Ungodly: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2021
iLegendd:
hi big boss, I’m new to this thread and i followed your guidelines diligently from the very first beginning and it has being a good ride with you but I’d like you to help me look into this, I got confused here. You stated that money must be moved from the main account to the trading account before one would be able to trade, but what I’m seeing from my own end here is quite different… picture attached below.

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Ungodly: 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
iLegendd:
boss @ilegend what you’re doing us or me in particular on this thread is really insightful and thanks so much for this… I’d like you to help me look into this picture attached below, about selling after in the increase I am still required to fill the Amount (BTC) box before i proceed, what am i to do?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Sokito: 2:23am On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=Ungodly post=108851050] hi big boss, I’m new to this thread and i followed your guidelines diligently from the very first beginning and it has being a good ride with you but I’d like you to help me look into this, I got confused here. You stated that money must be moved from the main account to the trading account before one would be able to trade, but what I’m seeing from my own end here is quite different… picture attached below.

First off change the cross margin to funding in the TO part. Then click on the arrow in between from and to at the middle of the right hand side to swap it from funding to spot wallet. Tgat way your money is moved to your trading account
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Ungodly: 5:03am On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=Sokito post=108921981][/quote]
Thanks bro, appreciated cool
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by gloryhouse1: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
@Op, may God bless you the more. Please, I've been following the tutorial. I just downloaded the binance app and have transferred from funding to spot wallet, it was successful...
But I'm still seeing the available balance under funding. Is this right?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by McMayowa(m): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Following...
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by OLESCO(f): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by OLESCO(f): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2022
iLegendd:

Pls I'm finding it difficult to buy usdt from p2p cos I can't locate the vendors account no.... Have already transferred to my kuda account

Pls help out thanks
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by olusun43(m): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Good afternoon everyone!!!
How much can I start trading with via binance?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
olusun43:
Good afternoon everyone!!!
How much can I start trading with via binance?

You can start with any amount you want but it's best to start with a smaller amount until you understand how things work there.

Also bear in mind that the minimum purchases you can make there for most coins is usually about 10USDT worth

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

The Death Of MMM / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.