Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,993 members, 7,909,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:59 AM

5 Social Media Posts That Convert To Sales Every Business Owner Should Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Social Media Posts That Convert To Sales Every Business Owner Should Know (130 Views)

If You Are Tired Of Not Making Sales, Every Month / How To Run Facebook/Instagram Ads That Will Convert To Sales / NCC React To Sales Of 9mobile To Anointed Bidder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Social Media Posts That Convert To Sales Every Business Owner Should Know by kozamsi(f): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
As a business owner in Nigeria, your foremost thought as you wake up to a new day is most likely be;

How do I get my target audience on social media to buy from me? What should I post today on Instagram?

Ultimately, You’re on social media to sell and selling on the web is about having a good balance between Selling and Serving. If you are drawn towards constantly selling on social media, your feed will contain posts promoting your offering as a service provider or your physical product. And if you’d be a little honest with me, you will agree that such posts don’t receive so much engagement from your target audience. If you are given to Serving, on the other hand, your post will be all about sharing high-value content that serves your community and helps them thrive with your support. But you shy away from selling your products or offerings because of fear- fear of judgment, rejection, failure, even fear of success! You’re afraid to be “sales-y,” so you’re working hard, but not making any money yet.

Don’t get me wrong, neither of these two are wrong! but being aware of where you are at the moment can help you strike a balance in the place where you are lacking.

So who is this post for?
This post is for you if you fall into any of these categories;

You feel awkward talking about what you do. You think that talking about your paid offerings and selling your products will scare people away from you. You will just rather remain in the shadows than Sell yourself
You are looking for tangible ways to position your products and services as the solution to your customers problem. You want to be able to solve your ideal target audience problem without bombarding them with sales contents.
You came to social media to sell because you’ve heard people talk about how this is a great market to catch your ideal audience but you don’t know what to say and how to catch them. Everything here seem a little overwhelming.
If any of these three categories describe you, then you are in the right place. Without further ado, I bring to you 6 social media post ideas that you can try out this week.

Problem, Solution, Offer
This is one approach that rarely fails. All you have to do is to identify the problem that is unique to the target audience you want to reach out to. Make sure your description of the problem shows that you identify the pain they may be feeling at the moment.

Next, teach the solution you believe is the BEST way to solve that problem. You don’t have to even mention that you personally have a solution for them. Just give them a value that is commensurate to solving the problem they have.

Finally, introduce your target audience to the offer that you have that can give them the solution that you earlier mentioned.

EXAMPLE:

Problem: Being a newbie business owner on Instagram can be overwhelming. You are never be sure of how the platform operates and the meaning of words that are used by the numerous IG coaches. I know it is a big struggle for you to understand all features on Instagram.

Solution: The best way to make the best use of Instagram is to actually understand the basic features and how you can use them for the benefit of growing your business. Instead of focusing on selling immediately, you should spend more time reading about the various features of Instagram like Insta-story, IGTV, Boomerang etc.

Offering: If you are ready to win on this platform as a newbie and make the best use of Instagram, you can buy my ebook on the A-Z of Instagram Terminologies. It has been referred to by many as the Newbie Instagram Dictionary. It explains every terms and feature that you will most likely come across. It is also laced with video tutorials on how to use these features to grow your business.

Teachable Moment
This simply means that you share a moment from a recent client conversion. You are supposed to let your audience into the process of how you do what you do. This will clearly showcase your business offerings and also tell your ideal target audience that you are the best fit to solve their similar problem. This is a simple strategy that I personally believe is best suited for entrepreneurs with Service offerings. This does not mean that it is totally useless if you have physical products to sell.

To read the rest of the article visit https://kozdiaries./2021/03/31/social-media-content-that-sells/

(1) (Reply)

[guaranteed]: How To Increase Your Sales By 300% / Opt For High Density Pallet Racking Solutions For Enhancing Productivity / Transcorp Makes New Board Appointments, Announces New Subsidiary CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.