Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,032 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Please Find Time To Read This Thread. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Find Time To Read This Thread. (497 Views)

Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This. / Read This Before Planning To Relocate To Canada / Are You Traveling This Festive Period? You Need To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Find Time To Read This Thread. by ayodeji40(m): 1:24am On Apr 15, 2021
In life everyone has a dream,we must strive hard to make those dreama come true, Your dreams are different from my own we can't have the same dreams together,dreams are different. In this thread I would love to tell You about my dreams I wish to achieve in life.
My name is Fayemi Victor,Right from my junior schools I have always have this talent of creativity I love creating things so as to serve a useful purpose for humanity.My first project was an rc car all what I used in creating it was local materials which was cardboard, stick sweet, straw and bottle cover.I never believe I could do it until It worked.I continue to create more like tricycle, electric socket, reading glass, Air condition, solar car , solar power bank and speed boat
When I reached jss3 My love for robot was really strong I love robot I always which to create one I made a research on the internet about robot I grew more knowledge on it with the research I made.I wanted to build an obstacles avoid robot car just a small size, but I needed some electronic part like ultrasonic sensors it would be the one to detect any object, Arudino it is the brain of the robot the ultrasonic sensors send signal to the Arudino that there is an obstacle then the arudino change the direction of the car had it been I had this I would have created my own but no money to buy it they are expensive to buy.
My dream to become a robotic engineer, why I choose it is because I want Nigeria to become top ten technological countries in the world so as to attract foreign investors to our country.Also I notice it that they are insecurity in our country the main reason for this is #lack of employment# if my dreams are achieved I would employ, help people financially, give them Hope to rise again.
One of the things that may not make my dreams to be achieve is lack of financial assistance as you know robotic engineering course is not in Nigeria but in outside country like United kingdom, USA, Japan and more but my parents don't have the money to send me aboard to study I know if they have they would send me because I know them they don't play with our education.Please I really need scholarship to study in United kingdom in Oxford university my best subject is physics and mathematics.I would be happy if I am given a scholarship I strongly believe in God almighty.
Re: Please Find Time To Read This Thread. by heendrix(m): 1:31am On Apr 15, 2021
ayodeji40:
In life everyone has a dream,we must strive hard to make those dreama come true, Your dreams are different from my own we can't have the same dreams together,dreams are different. In this thread I would love to tell You about my dreams I wish to achieve in life.
My name is Fayemi Victor,Right from my junior schools I have always have this talent of creativity I love creating things so as to serve a useful purpose for humanity.My first project was an rc car all what I used in creating it was local materials which was cardboard, stick sweet, straw and bottle cover.I never believe I could do it until It worked.I continue to create more like tricycle, electric socket, reading glass, Air condition, solar car , solar power bank and speed boat
When I reached jss3 My love for robot was really strong I love robot I always which to create one I made a research on the internet about robot I grew more knowledge on it with the research I made.I wanted to build an obstacles avoid robot car just a small size, but I needed some electronic part like ultrasonic sensors it would be the one to detect any object, Arudino it is the brain of the robot the ultrasonic sensors send signal to the Arudino that there is an obstacle then the arudino change the direction of the car had it been I had this I would have created my own but no money to buy it they are expensive to buy.
My dream to become a robotic engineer, why I choose it is because I want Nigeria to become top ten technological countries in the world so as to attract foreign investors to our country.Also I notice it that they are insecurity in our country the main reason for this is #lack of employment# if my dreams are achieved I would employ, help people financially, give them Hope to rise again.
One of the things that may not make my dreams to be achieve is lack of financial assistance as you know robotic engineering course is not in Nigeria but in outside country like United kingdom, USA, Japan and more but my parents don't have the money to send me aboard to study I know if they have they would send me because I know them they don't play with our education.Please I really need scholarship to study in United kingdom in Oxford university my best subject is physics and mathematics.I would be happy if I am given a scholarship I strongly believe in God almighty.

The above school offers scholarships if ur good and pass the required test offered you'd be picked just search thr, get notified and apply

might be part scholarship or full
Re: Please Find Time To Read This Thread. by CanadaOrBust: 1:31am On Apr 15, 2021
Hey, u never know!
Better u took a shot.
Re: Please Find Time To Read This Thread. by ayodeji40(m): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2021
heendrix:

The above school offers scholarships if ur good and pass the required test offered you'd be picked just search thr, get notified and apply

might be part scholarship or full
I know but i don't know the procedure
Re: Please Find Time To Read This Thread. by Reggaemich(m): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Please Find Time To Read This Thread. by Reggaemich(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
ayodeji40:
The journey of a thousand Miles begins with a Step.

Do not give up on your Dream, we need people like u who has determination and Zeal to pursue your purpose and make yourself proud and most especially your family.

Sadly many youth who has such zeal have given up on their dreams and aspiration due to harsh economy of Nigeria.

Keep Pushing!!!!
Re: Please Find Time To Read This Thread. by ayodeji40(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
thanks you very much

(1) (Reply)

Why My Car Was Impounded At The Lagos Airport Today 13 July 2021 / Fly Directly From Lagos To New York As Delta Increases Choice Of U.S Destination / Are They Still Giving Out USA Free Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.