Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) (12157 Views)

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by SILENTandSMART2: 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
Eleribuu boyfriend grin

Hahahaha grin

I will stand on your balls if I'm the girl

Some certain things don't need to be play with

Stupid you will think dat you're everything she wanted and need , é go shock you moreover you're still a pervert kid
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
I can smell your mumu love from a far so your incoming tears will be premium. We all know how this ends.
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by The5DME(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrmacc:

Thanks boss..
I actually regret doing somtin like dis to her..
We her fine now tho..
Yoruba people and this their 'h' factor sef. Hegg(egg). I no just like una I swear.

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrmacc:

Thanks boss..
I actually regret doing somtin like dis to her..
We her fine now tho..
good to hear that
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by mosdii(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
For your information, Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by ibnlawal(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrmacc:

Boss ...
Fasting just hold me down for house..
I no knw wetin i won do
Take your Quran and read then. Also, read the translation.
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by TATALoAlaMu: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Romanoff:
Dude must think he's sugar, spice and everything nice.

I hope you'll understand the joke if it was her playing it.

Babe where are you going to? @profile picture
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Zz0r(f): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
I still wonder why she didn't break up with you, the girl must have low self-esteem

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Judybash93(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
You have narcissistic tendencies. You might need help

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Romanoff(f): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
TATALoAlaMu:

Babe where are you going to? @profile picture

Went hiking.
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by TATALoAlaMu: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
Romanoff:

Went hiking.

That's cool...
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Reasonwithme2(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrmacc:
I video called her and eyes is swollen
Lol

I have bucket full of her tears grin grin
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by kambili999(f): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Carchoice:
have you washed plate? Is there no grass to cut? Organize children in your neighborhood and give free lectures. Enough time dey your hand.
bwahahahahahhaha grin grin
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by LandMann: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
You'll never marry that girl. She'll meet someone else and she'll get married to the person while you'll cry your eyes out.

Mark today's date.. it's karma's way of serving you your own soup.

I have seen it happen twice to people I know... If

Sorry bro... Karma has recorded your deeds and you'll be payed back in due time.

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Mrmacc: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
LandMann:
You'll never marry that girl. She'll meet someone else and she'll get married to the person while you'll cry your eyes out.

Mark today's date.. it's karma's way of serving you your own soup.

I have seen it happen twice to people I know... If

Sorry bro... Karma has recorded your deeds and you'll be payed back in due time.
Calm down now..
Na she even won bring my nyt food for me
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by seanwilliam(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
I really don’t take a woman’s love serious no matter how real she makes it look..

Few weeks ago I told my girl that I’m done with her cos she too Dey insult me like calling me mumu , ode (note that I find This offensive sometimes, especially when I’m mad. Imagine calling me ode early in the morning , ) and I’ve been warning her repeatedly. She go apologise and repeat it.. well I told her she’s not giving me the respect I deserve that I’m done with her.

I had over 40 missed calls that day. She used her mama phone called me I no pick. She had to charter bike from her place then to my house.. for the first time the girl kneel down for me Dey beg say I SHOULD NOT BREAK UP WITH HER EVEN IF IVE GOT SOMEONE else.. I was shocked later later I talk am for my heart that the love still Dey shag u grin.. las las na sex we take settle scores. She kon sleep like ponmo ...

@op don’t joke with something like that again o except she did something u can’t let go..
People handle emotional pain differently
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by peeps4u: 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrmacc:
Lol

You should have stopped where she said she was already crying. Further telling her to continue crying cuz you were serious about the break up was inconsiderate. Seems like something you would eventually do, just testing the water.

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrmacc:
Met this girl 3 weeks ago and we av been cool,so i decided to whine her..

Modified:i regret playing this kinda expensive joke wit her..
Tho we fine now buh she told me she already spoilt her phone angrily..
Grow up and get busy with more pressing issues kid.

2 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrmacc:
Lol

And what's funny? Little kids.

2 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Neyorolex(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
all dis children way no get anything to do
go just dy create mumu trend up&dwn
if no be mama thank you way u dy chop
u for no get time for dis mumu topic way u create so.

2 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Harddiskng(m): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrmacc:

Congrats, mark this your action as the “beginning of the end”.

If she didn’t have a Plan B, she would be working on one now.
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by OGWILLS123: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
TheUndercover:
If that's true, with her response, she's in love with you. Hey, when next you bring about breaking up with her, she won't take you serious and she might also be planning her next move now. 3 weeks is still short to play this type of card to test her emotional attachment to you.

This looks scripted though, the nature of the texts shows that. Being hungry can make one do unimaginable things sometimes.
Hey my man cool, how have you been ?.
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by TheUndercover: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Hey my man cool, how have you been ?.
I'm good here man, what about you? Hope Life has been fair to you?
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by falcon01: 4:27am On Apr 16, 2021
Oyenike01:
Ola, you're a child.
a foolish child

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by LandMann: 5:14am On Apr 16, 2021
Mrmacc:

Calm down now..
Na she even won bring my nyt food for me

The thing with karma is that for some people you don't get paid back immediately. But you'll get paid nonetheless

2 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by femi4: 6:09am On Apr 16, 2021
Mrmacc:

The joke will soon be true but in reverse order. She ll meet a guy that's better than you and dump your sorry ass. Kindly put today's date down somewhere in your diary
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Kebbiprince: 6:35am On Apr 16, 2021
Zorr:
The OP should be stripped and whipped for being childish. All these Nairaland men now disgusts me, is this what you call Redpill, hmmm, well this is stupidity.
The innocent girl deserves better, break-up with her and let her find a matured guy.
Stop deceiving yourself and respect yourself young man. Mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Dreyton36: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2021
Mrmacc:

Boss ...
Fasting just hold me down for house..
I no knw wetin i won do

You shouldn't cause no one tears when you're fasting
Talking about not having nothing to do, are you done reading your Qur'an?

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Mrmacc: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by OGWILLS123: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
TheUndercover:

I'm good here man, what about you? Hope Life has been fair to you?
Sorry bro for the late reply, i was on banned for unknown reason .

Hmm as for the bolded, am in the darkest moment of my life cry.
Life is fvcking brutal cry.
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by MansoryMX(m): 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
As them nova poison this one too him mind nor go come down. You better do something important with your childish life!
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by abeniagbon(m): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mrmacc:

It's not scripted tho..
I was just catching cruise noni

That nonsense cruise you're catching that can cause someone else to grave... maybe when such happen and you landed on prison I guess your eye and cruising will take you to where you don't want

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Takes Off Her Gown And Starts Twerking In The Supermarket (VIDEO) / Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? / She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.