Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,574 members, 7,895,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? (12211 Views)

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by hajifish(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2007
Sometimes i keep wondering why girls in my Area wont go out with working class guys they prefer Yahoo Boys instead, i dont know if this happen all arround Lagos or is just in my Area Alone,some of them will ask you what you are doing for a living if you told them you are working when Next they see you they will snob you has if they dont even know you but if you told them your Yahoo boy they will keep calling you has if you are Micheal Jackson or Bill Gate,why do they like yahoo Boys?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by lanres1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2007
Hajifish,
The answer is simple. Yahoo guys are heavy spenders. You can get those girls too if you can spend heavily. How do you expect those girls to date you when your annual salary is less than $100 grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by deb(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2007
Not all girls like yahoo boys. At least the responsible girls that I know
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by Soundmind(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2007
They like yahoo boys because they brings out the money. Most of them like to go out with yahoo boys but will not like to marry them as husband. You know presently, moral value is far far relegated than financial worth. That is why you will hear of Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga more than 10 times before you hear of Achebe, Soyinka, Enahoro.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by dazangel11(f): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2007
Soundmind:

They like yahoo boys because they brings out the money. Most of them like to go out with yahoo boys but will not like to marry them as husband. You know presently, moral value is far far relegated than financial worth. That is why you will hear of Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga more than 10 times before you hear of Achebe, Soyinka, Enahoro.

MAn u are reallty soundmind. Thanks
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by niceuzor: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2007
*Clear throat*

Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? Are you asking me that questions Or what?

Ok Yahoo Boy re the Money men in Nigeria they spend money with fire but one

thing about naija babe is that they don't know we say na we wey dey track na spend money pass.

Abeg all the babe in the house make una live the yahoo boyz alone that to those who like yahoo boyz oh.

Next person.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by spikedcylinder: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2007
No right thinking girl wants a yahoo boy as a husband, most of them are doing it just for the fun of it. So chill out hajjfish, there's nothing to worry about.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by 2dye4(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2007
spikedcylinder:

No right thinking girl wants a yahoo boy as a husband, most of them are doing it just for the fun of it. So chill out hajjfish, there's nothing to worry about.

Word! guys mite mess around with ashies, it does not mean they want to wife them! wink
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by richo(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2007
its all about pshycology, if i meet a yahoo girl i'll spend her money. easy come easy go but if u work hard u wunt spend like a fish
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by hbrednic: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2007
so girls dont like to marry yahoo boys?
i never knew that yahoo boys are married to men in skirts.
say no at the 1st aproach,otherwise u will find urself saying i do at the alta.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by salehm(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2007
When there will be fluent money what do you expect
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by Rlst84sale(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2007
I think I have come up with a program that will stop them. I will talk to EFCC on that program when next I go to Naija. The same program has been implemented here in The States and it's working.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by Fakejesus(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2007
Well, according to ur question.Why do girl like yahoo boys right? To my level of understanding, it's b/cos when the marka pays, they splash bunches of raw cahs to these girls. And these girls doesn't want to get loose of the fellas cos of they are the pay masters. cool grin tht's just the truth .
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by stjohn(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2007
it takes a sharp guy to be a yahoo boy.girls like sharp boys especially when there is money to compliment the sharpness.he ll not be at home at night so u can sleep in his house with another boy and go to work in the morning when he is at home sleeping!is this not nice chai!  ;d
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by desodgi(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2007
I wonder why this thread came up in tha first place. Why wont gurls prefer tha yahoo guys more,they spend heavily.

But wan thing these ladies should know is that their(yahooguys)wealth is not secured. Some know sha,cos wen this yahooguys fall into a large ditch,i bet the ladies will be no where to be found. . . . .so many experience ooo my people. . .heed to my advice and know tha right from wrong!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by scientist(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2007
The answer to dat ques is obvious?,  shocked shocked shocked  na who no like better thing?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by 3dhunter(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2007
it is not really the boyz that they like, it is their money.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by samboribo(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2007
yahoooooooooooze!!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by diamondd(f): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2007
hmm
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by diamondd(f): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2007
well i dunt but i think gurls dat do just love em because of money an effizy
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by mrofficial(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2007
Yes, we all know that they love collecting.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by savesoul(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2007
What if a girl is in love with a Yahoo Boy?
I have a friend who yahoo, His girlfriends doesnt Collect a dime from Him instead, she gives him when he is broke
What about dat?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by diamondd(f): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2007
savesoul, sex must be nice
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by romeo(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2007
savesoul:

What if a girl is in love with a Yahoo Boy?
I have a friend who yahoo, His girlfriends doesnt Collect a dime from Him instead, she gives him when he is broke
What about that?

make dat yahoo boy go begin find job for MSN
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by michaelwe1(m): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2007
romeo:

make that yahoo boy go begin find job for MSN

oyeah?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by nguage(m): 12:19am On Jun 16, 2007
A yahoo guy must have taken his girlfriend, I dont know treat ur girl right, yaoo boy no go steal
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by nazzyon(m): 12:51am On Jun 16, 2007
Funny enough girl don't really like YAHOOGUYS. What they love about them is because they cater for their finances,.

That is the formular and its result
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by natur(m): 1:19am On Jun 16, 2007
f*** money; fork more knee angry
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by sammy6(m): 1:24am On Jun 16, 2007
yahoo boys have more money and time to spend with then
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by nguage(m): 2:46am On Jun 16, 2007
yahoo bys are stupid, i am working on a project now. i'll prove it
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:30am On Jun 16, 2007
i think some girls are just greedy. greed is the keyword, they just want a situation that money would just be coming to them easily. but thats not life.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by nguage(m): 3:32am On Jun 16, 2007
nobody wants a broke guy, u want to smoke he cant buy weed,u chop, he no pa u no fit leave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List / Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.