Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,601 members, 7,895,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? (12213 Views)

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by gilgee(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2007
boy steve.
Holla me @ gilgert16 yahoo .co.uk
Make i ask u question.
Anyhooz, yahoo boys make una no dey thief thief person girl frd ooo.
Lol, juz take ur share, leave d rest for the rightful owner of the babe tongue
Afterall nobi una say make some guys no hold pepper wink
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by holythug(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2008
because we they spend
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by moHot(f): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2008
it's very simple-- they spend real gud and that's because they dont really work hard for the money. But the ladies just like their money and not really their person and the yahoo guys are so foolish that they excel in playing on other people's intelligence to get rich but wont know when a lady is playing them.*what goes around comes around*
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by unigue(f): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2008
yahoo boys re not 4 keeps, they re use and dump materials, for me i can date a yahoo boy 4 a decade but i will never dare settle down with him, and when am ready to settle down i better settle with a working class chap.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by TolaniLuv: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2008
unigue:

yahoo boys re not 4 keeps, they re use and dump materials, for me i can date a yahoo boy 4 a decade but i will never dare settle down with him, and when am ready to settle down i better settle with a working class chap.

WORD grin,

I lost my girlfriend to a yahoo boi. We were in love undecided I know someday she will be back wen dat ugly dude is broke.

Imagine mi of all people, My cuteness no even count. My grammer self no mean anytin .

Most of d girls in my school will even advise you to Join em, why naw.

Abi make I try ham ni I need advise abeg kiss

Thanks
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2008
if you they spend wella for her you wouldnt have lost her to yahoo boi, women loves guys dat got cash and ready to spend
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by keyne(f): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2009
do u rily ve to ask, MONEY,EGO,KUDI,OWO(in any currency)
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by 190: 11:15pm On May 31, 2009
hmm, undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by walestar(m): 2:55am On Jun 01, 2009
Bad belle people. Yahoo boys no scam una Papa money, leave Oyinbo for them. when dem they trade una great grandfather as slaves,nobody talks about it but the honest  people dont get scam but the people who want to double their money without working got scam. Imagine people who won a lotto he never applies for or people who want to stand as false next of kin to let other people transfer millions of dollars to them and people who abandoned all their girls there looking for woman from third world countries because of selfishness and bad belle Nigeria begin to dey vex, what about your father who build big houses claiming he got better Job while scaming in his company and doube the zero on their checks, what of una politicians who scam all citizen money. EFCC self be thief so wetin remain for this world because I have seen a guy on Newspaper oneday and it was claimed he was already in 5 yrs Jail but he is roaming about the town with Car. I sworn to God. funniest, he own a copy of the paper to himself

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by walestar(m): 3:55am On Jun 01, 2009
This Newspaper make me not to believe Nigeria anymore. Imagine someone already in newspaper serving Jail sentence and roaming about the town till now, this happened in my area and the guy was even showing us the paper and with his picture on a frontpage. God have mercy. Please talks to una father and relatives, No body dey clean, according to the bible who said, he who have never committed sin before should be the one to cast a stone and thrown it at the alduterous woman. What about police wey dey collect bribe, if your gilfriend loves you, she will not leave you for yahoo boys
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by Oxone(m): 4:24am On Jun 01, 2009
@op
cos they are heavy spenders
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by mccloud224(m): 4:11am On Aug 24, 2009
@walestar

No mind dem.Dem be playa haters.Dem never talk the thing wey dey vex dem.Yeye things.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by 190: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2009
yahoo boys vengin their anger all over the place

hmm,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam / So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.