Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? (12236 Views)

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by smile4kenn(m): 6:14am On Jun 16, 2007
Visit Page club at Ikeja or other clubs at that vicinity and see how yahoo boys spend money on girls. they spend like sons of the president.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by nazzyon(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2007
HAHA! Guys who feel the same way also exist. Guys who prefer a gurl with money to a poor broke ass.

As someone also said time. Some gurls crave a guy who spends most of his time with them. Not always necessarily because of sex or money.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by Echidime(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2007
So who is going to marry those girl when the yahoo boys has bleeped them tire?mess them finish? Has Aborted all thgeir children? or are you telling me that the yahoo boys are only spending their money on this girls and not FUCKING and messing up their life?

Most yahoo boys I know are all RITUALIST for the yahoo business to catch a white Mugu,so most of your girls doing that should know that your been used for money ritual,the different is that, your not going to die instantly,or better still some use your WOMB which makes it impossible to give birht again in your life,you won't understand not till after like 5 years time.

So I pity those unfortunate me that will get those girls as wifes.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by acidrop(f): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2007
itz true that there is a bad side, but hw u going 2 know that the girl u getting married to once dated a yahoo boi,, so everything is still covered up, as for the ritual aspect, that is the disadvantage of it.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2007
Kk
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by Vannesa(f): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2007
Well its all 4 the money,coz they tend to spend lavishly than those who sweat to get that money
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by Echidime(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2007
@acidrop:Yeah no one can know which girl has mess herself up with yahoo boys,thats why it pains a lot to see girls prefering yahoo boys than responsible gentle men. So what do you advice should be done to that?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by NaijaFuss(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2007
Well said, grin
ThoniaSlim

Gain for greed destroys its owner, an ancient way puts it, it's our societal moral backdropping we should blame, if gurls don't see cash the stick around thing ain't there.atleast for the 70% feeeew i've hear their view on this matter, Simply put."No Money,No Love".

Next person
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by hbrednic: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2007
more money,more love
nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by nazzyon(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2007
Echidime:

So who is going to marry those girl when the yahoo boys has bleeped them tire?mess them finish? Has Aborted all thgeir children? or are you telling me that the yahoo boys are only spending their money on this girls and not FUCKING and messing up their life?

Most yahoo boys I know are all RITUALIST for the yahoo business to catch a white Mugu,so most of your girls doing that should know that your been used for money ritual,the different is that, your not going to die instantly,or better still some use your WOMB which makes it impossible to give birht again in your life,you won't understand not till after like 5 years time.

So I pity those unfortunate me that will get those girls as wifes.

Ahaha

You have no option buddy because non of them will write it on their forehead that their "CODE has been DECIPHERED".

Just pray for right woman to come your way. And as for those who had gone wild while young, they are also going to marry somebody.

And I want you to know that people's WANTS and NEEDS differ. Some may prefer the one's you are against, and some people might buy your idea.

Once read about a guy in  a mag who stated that he married his wife after he discovered that she was once a hooker, and the reason is he wanted to be wild while having sex.

So, BRO it is a matter of choice. Ko si eni ti o ma le nle.

Nazzy OUT
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by MsOlaolu(f): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2007
its all about the benjamins baby! and thats wat it is! errbody wants money and wen u dont have 2 work for it adds more appeal to it hence the YAHOO boys! yahoozeee
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by smile4kenn(m): 6:29am On Jun 17, 2007
*Money bring bitches, bitches bring life.

*When money dey, chicks go dey. When money no dey, chicks go run.

I believe yahoo boys are just hustlers, just like the hustling politicians
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by nguage(m): 6:35am On Jun 17, 2007
true true! hey its wrong to say bitches thats kinda hard, call them goldiggers (git down girl go on git down)
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by acidrop(f): 7:20am On Jun 17, 2007
Echidime:

@acidrop:Yeah no one can know which girl has mess herself up with yahoo boys,thats why it pains a lot to see girls prefering yahoo boys than responsible gentle men. So what do you advice should be done to that?

well, maybe the so called gentle men shouldnt be tight about their money, and spend as if they are yahoo boiz themselves undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by deepson: 7:38am On Jun 17, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by hbrednic: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2007
@acidrop
make u no kill me with laftah ooo.
anyway they behave like gentlemen cos the dont have to spend,u know that kin gentleman that likes to blow big big grammar in public gatherings,
once it comes to donations,he will disappear with his grammar.

my advice to girls is to forget the yahoo boys and follow politicians.since there is no romance without finance
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by dearstan(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2007
uhmmmmm.
i guess because they are heavy spenders and the girls are filthy hoe's
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by dj4wealth: 12:45am On Jun 18, 2007
They are short sighted.

They dont know what awaits them at the end of the game.

Yahoo ends with a disaster.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by acidrop(f): 1:15am On Jun 18, 2007
dearstan:

uhmmmmm.
i guess because they are heavy spenders and the girls are filthy hoe's

did u really have 2 insult them, they dont deserve that much. or have u encoutered a situtaion where ur babe dumped u 4 a yahoo girl dat its pissing u off so much
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by nguage(m): 3:52am On Jun 18, 2007
hey, i am not a yaho boy, i will ''steal still abi still steal '' ur girl
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by acidrop(f): 4:03am On Jun 18, 2007
and wat gives u that assurance that u can steal any girl that u want to steal when u are nota a yahoo boi
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by nguage(m): 4:10am On Jun 18, 2007
cos i don done it before
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by pattyme(f): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2007
I dont know what girls see in those small boys with lesser brain! it depends on what individuals are searching for anyway.its just MONEY!and its not everything.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by acidrop(f): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2007
n-guage:

because i don done it before

huuhh, n u were not bashed up for it, u bad oooooooo
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by moondust(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2007
my friend, get some dough in ur pockets and
they will abandon the yahoo boys and come to you.
those guys can hardly express themselves in good english.
all they got is dough and they have to use it cos our babes like money too much
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by tasiana(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2007
sure because they re big spenders but a wise woman shld always look into the future and not be fooled by their glitz.
Evil thrives only for a while.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by chicsybabe: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2007
U re right Tasiana, a wise woman shud know wat she want in life but the guys shud also check themselves, y do they always wnt to impress thru money. A guy wil c a babe with her guy and will not let her be. The other guy will now want to impress too and his way out is quick money which results to yahoo business. Who is really to be blamed? The babe with misplaced priorities or the guy who wants to mortgage his life?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by tasiana(m): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2007
In my Opinion the babe is to be blamed.Yes all dogs eat bones but not all kinds of bone.some bones dey hook for throat
If a babe is decent enough to knw the quality of the relationship she is involved in and truly knws what she want,trust me no amount of money will buy her.Money can neither buy happiness nor true love.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by depapa06(m): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2007
There are still some decent girls,though very few that would not care just for money but love.Just keep the faith ,your own babe will definitely come your way.And when she comes,no yahoo boy will be able to snatch her away from you.

Leave the yahoo girls alone for the yahoo boys FOR THEY ARE BIRDS OF A FEATHER.They would always attract one another.

One love.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by nguage(m): 1:26am On Jun 19, 2007
if yahoo boy steal your girl, get anoda one. SIMPLE
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by acidrop(f): 3:38am On Jun 19, 2007
simple if u are a player, there is actually something called love dude undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like Yahoo Boys? by nguage(m): 3:44am On Jun 19, 2007
love is a 2 way thing, if she goes to a yahoo boy, u need to move on, abi u sit down and cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / MY Experience...how It All Started!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.