Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,518 members, 7,905,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago (5081 Views)

A Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad, LAG BUS / The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) / Western India Face A “terrible” Drought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago by nwaghana: 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2011
Thank you cantell. Thank you ifeoma. Please give me a couple of minutes to collate the yarns and annouce the winner. I hope the result will not be inconclusive, if it is I'll surely get back to you. There will either be an outright winner or a runoff. Please be patient and don't post until I declare the winner. If you have any concern, dere m akwukwo n' address m: seepalaver@yahoo.com.
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago by ifyalways(f): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2011
cantell:

Gay strip club?? In Naija?? Lay off the keyboard ok? Your insults are way too lame and childish. You keep repeating yourself and it makes you dumber than you are. You have to do better than that.
You're trying to keep up but you're no match for me not even by a long shot.
A word of advice - don't start what you cannot finish.
So long.
So looooooooooooong gi na onye ?Dis na your exit speech abi wetin? Onuku

Is this a polite way of acknowledging your profound idiocies,extreme folly and diarrhea infested mouth  cheesy You forgot easily that u started it . .you called your mother foolish,cold and awaiting disaster even when she was minding her usual amu biz? Helloooo amnesia ? Uchu burukwa gi.

Ebe ka I na aga?See ya head like don't start want u can't finish blah blah  . . .One wud think you have somewhere or something reasonable going/doing . . .BUtthole chief Navigator.  cheesy

A sim gi bia kuru ikuku ndu . . . .bia racha something and maybe get a cur(s)e for your astonishing st.Upidity. Ihe m bu Fresh air na enye ndu and sadly . . .you ain't getting any,  cool  not even in the next world.

See ya clod.Mumutadeeen.
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago by nwaghana: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2011
After careful collation, analysis and consideration, I regret to announce that the result of this contest between ifyalways and cantell is inconclusive. Therefore, there will be another round of contest; however, it will take another form. I don’t want yabbings anymore. Achoro m ka unu kwuo ihe mara mma gbasara ibe unu. Achoro m ka the world mara n’unu nwere ike ikwu ezigbo okwu. Oya, who go start? Just say something good about another person no matter how conservative or how flattering. We are all humans, we have both the good and the bad in us, and so we should show the good too.

Like the proverbial seven blind men who went to see an elephant, they saw it from different perspectives. An argument ensued as to what an elephant looks like; they were all right and wrong depending on how one judged it. Both of you were right in the advices you gave to the young lady who initiated this thread, as there could be two or more solutions to one problem. Let’s appreciate other people’s points of view without attacking them.

Iwe ewezila unu. Cantell nwoke oma it’s alright, no need to apportion blames. In your next post just say something that will make ifyalways smile wherever she is.
Ifyalways, ada bekee, ada Abia/Imo state, take am easy. I want to hear something that will fill cantell’s mouth with smile and make his heart melt (I suspect Cantell is from Imo state and ifeoma from Abia state).

Oya, bido nu!
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago by cantell(m): 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2011
nwa-ghana:

After careful collation, analysis and consideration, I regret to announce that the result of this contest between ifyalways and cantell is inconclusive. Therefore, there will be another round of contest; however, it will take another form. I don’t want yabbings anymore. Achoro m ka unu kwuo ihe mara mma gbasara ibe unu. Achoro m ka the world mara n’unu nwere ike ikwu ezigbo okwu. Oya, who go start? Just say something good about another person no matter how conservative or how flattering. We are all humans, we have both the good and the bad in us, and so we should show the good too.

Like the proverbial seven blind men who went to see an elephant, they saw it from different perspectives. An argument ensued as to what an elephant looks like; they were all right and wrong depending on how one judged it. Both of you were right in the advices you gave to the young lady who initiated this thread, as there could be two or more solutions to one problem. Let’s appreciate other people’s points of view without attacking them.

Iwe ewezila unu. Cantell nwoke oma it’s alright, no need to apportion blames. In your next post just say something that will make ifyalways smile wherever she is.
Ifyalways, ada bekee, ada Abia/Imo state, take am easy. I want to hear something that will fill cantell’s mouth with smile and make his heart melt (I suspect Cantell is from Anambra and the B*itch from Imo state).

Oya, bido nu!
I be correct Anambra guy.
**walks away with pride**
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago by Nekai(f): 8:47am On May 03, 2011
Poster, Blazay is very right. The key here is to stop beating yourself up over it and behaving like a scared puppy. Although what you did was wrong, your husband started this mess by mistreating you and chasing random strange women instead of remainig in his home where he belonged. The same time you slept with your BIL he was probably on top of someone else.

You are not a saint in this. Your biggest problem here is that you waited so long to resolve the issue. You should have had your son tested a long time ago instead of leaving your future in the hands of your BIL.

The biggest reason that your husband will be upset is because you slept beside him for so long without telling him. His trust for you may fly out the window, never to return.

Your only hope in this could be to emphasize that your BIL is blackmailing you, taunting you, making your life miserable. Emphasize that he wants the boy that calls your husband daddy. Downplay your role by quickly glossing over the fact that he caught you at a weak moment, and that it was so unforgettable that you mostly forgot about it until your BIL came around trying to lay a claim on the boy. He may just be so enraged that his own brother would have the balls to do this, he could lose focus on your role.
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 03, 2011
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago by Sissy3(f): 2:28am On May 04, 2011
Nekai:

Poster, Blazay is very right. The key here is to stop beating yourself up over it and behaving like a scared puppy. Although what you did was wrong, your husband started this mess by mistreating you and chasing random strange women instead of remainig in his home where he belonged. The same time you slept with your BIL he was probably on top of someone else.

You are not a saint in this. Your biggest problem here is that you waited so long to resolve the issue. You should have had your son tested a long time ago instead of leaving your future in the hands of your BIL.

The biggest reason that your husband will be upset is because you slept beside him for so long without telling him. His trust for you may fly out the window, never to return.

Your only hope in this could be to emphasize that your BIL is blackmailing you, taunting you, making your life miserable. Emphasize that he wants the boy that calls your husband daddy. Downplay your role by quickly glossing over the fact that he caught you at a weak moment, and that it was so unforgettable that you mostly forgot about it until your BIL came around trying to lay a claim on the boy. He may just be so enraged that his own brother would have the balls to do this, he could lose focus on your role.

true. however, i do think her husband will place more emphasis on hers because of the person she cheated with. i mean if she cheated with an outsider it would less 'heavy' but messing with his own brother undecided undecided
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago by DBestDoc(f): 12:13pm On May 05, 2011
@ifyalways-i've always admired and respected ur intelligence.I mean from ur posts.But wat i saw 2day b/w u and cantell got me wondering. shocked shocked shocked
a whole nwa afor dika gi na cantell biara eba na akoboshi onwe unu ka nde mmadu na ele unu na achi ndigbo ochi angry angry angry
Wat cantell said 2 u @ first was nt fair but d abuses went too EXTREME embarassed embarassed embarassed
Make una 2 no vex oh,dis is jst a forum u probably might not c each oda in ur life time,Its not worth the mental n emotional stress.
@ nwa ghana-ikwuru nke oma. Ure a correct guy jst like my ify and cantell. kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago by ifyalways(f): 12:56pm On May 05, 2011
@BestDoc . . .awww,ndo.

Ogwu na iwu forum bu onye gwa gi nke ojoo,i gba mbo nye ya triple portion same ma o buru okwu oma. cool

Anyway,O mela eme already,ozo emena,Iseeee !

Ngwa gbasapu iru. kiss
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago by Nekai(f): 8:20pm On May 05, 2011
~Sissy~:

true. however, i do think her husband will place more emphasis on hers because of the person she cheated with. i mean if she cheated with an outsider it would less 'heavy' but messing with his own brother undecided undecided

undecided

chaircover:

Nekai you have spoken well but these kinds of things are out of the hands of the husband. If his mother is still alive & he has very vocal senior sisters, that woman is leaving that family.

I will never say never but I dont know of any family that will accept this and carry on like nothing happened, especially if it now turns out that the child belongs to the BIL

I honestly feel for all involved.
You are so right! I didn't think about that aspect of things. To their family the wife is the outsider and the 'bad' husband and the traitorous brother in law will not be important. They may even chase the woman away! sad
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago by DBestDoc(f): 1:33pm On May 06, 2011
ify u really got me laughing off my backside.really.but nwannem ihe i na ekwu anaghi akogi na onu.chai smiley smiley
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago by earthrealm(m): 7:28am On Oct 30, 2011
so how did all this s[i]h[/i]it end?, really really curious
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago by bolame: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2011
Crush his heart like how? The man was cheating on you with other girls b4 (what if he his sleeping with your sister or any of your relative that is woman) and that made you turn to yr brother inlaw which is bad but what is done is done there is absolutely nothing you can do than to tell your Husband
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2011
Dear Sheemitwu, it is from my deepest heart dat I wish to treat ur issue exactly how it is without cosmetics. U have erred and I trust God to forgive you. Do not break this news to ur husband becos I cannot guarantee what he will do to you. Don't give devil a chance. Find a good pastor that can tell him. U r already on ur way out of his heart and home though but God can re-instate u. I wonder why u've not done the DNA test till now. This serves as a warning to our ladies, sex casualties happen. Keep ur clits less bugging. If u had touched or let me say masturbated thoroughly in ur weakness, it would have even savaged u of this monumental embarrassment.I still can't fathom this happening. The BIL must have jazzed u. I would like to say 'Go and Sin no more' whateva GO means to u is what u must do. We all make mistakes but we all avoid terrible mistakes. Even drunkards drive cars and try to get home safe but u threw all caution to the wind. O ga. I wish to persuade ur husband when the beans has been spilled. I've neva bin afraid of women and what they r capable of doing. All men just need do is have it at the back of their minds that 5hit happuns and move on no matter what. No customer is worth dying for. To the pipul fighting and using strong igbo to curse themselves, may civilisation teach u life is not done so. May God help us all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Accent Vs The British Accent / What Color Is This Dress? / RIP! Photos From Nollywood Actor Chinonso Chukwujekwu AKA Boss Man’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.