Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,208 members, 7,943,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Helen McCrory, 'Harry Potter & Peaky Blinders' Star, Dead At 52 (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen McCrory, 'Harry Potter & Peaky Blinders' Star, Dead At 52 (PHOTOS) (455 Views)

At 52, Snoop Dogg Says He Is Quitting Smoking / Cancer: Helen Mccrory Dies At 52 / Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helen McCrory, 'Harry Potter & Peaky Blinders' Star, Dead At 52 (PHOTOS) by gidient(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
Helen McCrory -- best known for playing Aunt Polly on "Peaky Blinders" -- has died of cancer ... according to her husband, "Billions" star Damian Lewis.

Lewis announced his wife's death on Twitter, saying ... "I'm heartbroken to announce that after an heroic battle with cancer, the beautiful and mighty woman that is Helen McCrory has died peacefully at home, surrounded by a wave of love from family and friends."

He adds ... "She died as she lived. Fearlessly. God we love her and we know how lucky we are to have had her in our lives. She blazed so brightly. Go now, Little One, into the air, and thank you."

https://www.gidient.com/helen-mccrory-dead/

Re: Helen McCrory, 'Harry Potter & Peaky Blinders' Star, Dead At 52 (PHOTOS) by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Peaky blinders, "men I trust".

Rest on, Ma'am.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Burna Boy Refers To Self As Gorilla / Nigerian Lady Throws A Party To Celebrate Her Divorce (VIDEO) / ADA JESUS: Arrest Prophet Odumeje And Rita Edochie Nigerians Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.