Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,125 members, 7,946,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Pentagon Confirms UFO Video Is Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pentagon Confirms UFO Video Is Real (660 Views)

What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pentagon Confirms UFO Video Is Real by donnie(m): 12:17am On Apr 17, 2021
Thanks but we already knew it's real...get ready, the time of the judgement of the wicked is close.

Isaiah 66:15
For, behold, YAHUAH will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Psalms 68:17
The chariots of YAH are tens of thousands, even thousands of angels: YAHUAH is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTvm_xDVaDI

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pentagon Confirms UFO Video Is Real by Ammishaddai: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2021
I love the way Russia and China keep meddling with these capitalist pigs called Americans cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Confirms UFO Video Is Real by donnie(m): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I love the way Russia and China keep meddling with these capitalist pigs called Americans cheesy

Kindly expantiate.
Re: Pentagon Confirms UFO Video Is Real by IfGodbeforus(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
May God help us
Re: Pentagon Confirms UFO Video Is Real by orunto27: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Atheists,, do you see that? God continues!!!
Re: Pentagon Confirms UFO Video Is Real by orunto27: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Atheists,, do you see that? God continues!!!

God is Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding.

God is The Word Thoughts and Semantics.

God is our Instructor, Director and Discernment.

God is Everything and Everything in Heaven and on Earth belongs to Him

Atheists, Believers, Superstitions and Faiths, all belong to God, The Supreme Spirit
Re: Pentagon Confirms UFO Video Is Real by sonmvayina(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
Where did we even get the idea that we are alone in the universe....
Re: Pentagon Confirms UFO Video Is Real by luwiizy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
We are never alone, we just feel ALONE.
Re: Pentagon Confirms UFO Video Is Real by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
UFO, spiritual warfare, interceding, and some other stuff are reasons I believe God exists. I went deep into some stuff and I had to say: God is God. No human can find Him unless He shows Himself to the person. God is awesome. All these things seen and captured by scientists are possible because He has decided to allow them see these stuff.

I pity NL athiests who always ask foolish questions about Bible. If they want practical evidence God exists, I have written about it, but none of them dear not question it. Pikin no know medicine, him dey call am vegetable. And I pity denominational people too. At times, I just wonder why I even engage ignorant people.

To God be the glory. This God is unsearcheable. He reveals Himself to who He wants to. That is it. When you stop breathing is when you realise ...ha! What a great mistake to believe science and its nonsense. Scientists that will say A today and tomorrow it B. Later they will say A. Even they are saying the earth is flat again...lol. science is confusion.
Re: Pentagon Confirms UFO Video Is Real by donnie(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
They put the world to sleep all this while. They've begun some disclose now because the times have changed. YAH'S people are waking up.

They've long been in touch with the fallen ones who teach them much of the wickedness they've introduced to the world.

Those vehicles are heavenly. They are the vehicles angels use. They're refered to as chariots, cloud or sometimes wheels. The technology used is not from this earth.

WATCH: UFOs, Angels, Aliens And The Scriptures

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Politicians Are Atheists / I Need A Gift Bible / The Slave Bible And How Christianity Was Used To Promote Slave Trade In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.