Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,004 members, 7,987,599 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 01:14 PM

Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 (21314 Views)

Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned / Drama As Biafra Agitators Take On Buhari At His Hotel In London / Catholic Priest Emerges Biafra-INEC Chairman, As Biafra Plans Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by ono(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2007
Well, I hope to God and believe that not all Igbos share this views of yours.

And I must say that I'm befuddled at this reply of yours. McKren insulted my ethnic group, he said we sold our birthright to outsiders, whom we supported against the Igbos. My fore fathers were cowards, we have no peace in our homelands, we are a hungry bunch plus other vituperation at my people. We were also killed during the war. He did not even care to apologise.

But when I jabbed at him and his own people, playing dirty, all his Igbo brothers rose up in arms, rallied around him and helped spread the hate that now permeates this thread.

Honestly, I don't give a phuck if you or your ilk care to accept my apology or not.

@Doyin, Laudate, Ugwumba, etc
You all can see clearly now I believe. You can see the root of all the hate against me.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2007
For the records

At the outbreak of the Nigerian Civil War, in June 1967, Boro was pardoned by the Head of State-Lt-Col. Yakubu Gowon. He later joined forces with the Federal troops. He was however betrayed and killed by a fake Commando from the West.  Boro, fought for the cause he had once so bitterly opposed, that is the preservation of the Nigerian nation.

BY TARE-OTU , ACTOR LUGARD

http://www.unitedijawstates.com/boro.htm

At least for those wey go yan say Isaac Boro believe in One Nigeria
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by ebos(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2007
We have all made our points. We know a few people in this forum made some good points. Aside that, do we remain like this? Is there no way forward? I know there is always a truce after a long undecided battle. Do we now see ourselves as one created by one God? Is there no end to all these insults? I hope there will be a sign of reconciliation in our future posts? Where would this hatred lead us to? I need answers to these questions right now.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by doyin13(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2007
I don't think we have to be civil or friendly to each other to be honest, although it helps.

But we have to take a business like attitude to life at the Federal level.

No backroom deals to sort out political posts, no arbitrary distribution of assets, nada.

A Constitutional resolution first with maximal representation for all concerned and then work with that.

Kapiche
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by ono(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2007
What I want now is an unreserved apology from these set of people for all of their hate words against me and my people:

1. Afam
2. McKren
3. Babyosisi
4. Planner
5. Xris74
6. RichyBlack
7. Donzman

Until then, these people are in my black book.

But, on a second thought, I'll like to single out babyosisi for some personal talk on my YIM - if she cares to join me.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2007
we have no peace in our homelands, we are a hungary bunch plus other vituperation at my people. We were also killed during the war. He did not even care to apologise

na only hungary?? what of Bulgaria

Mr. English teacher, him even put am in bold
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by ebos(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2007
ono:

What I want now is an unreserved apology from these set of people for all of their hate words against me and my people:

1. Afam
2. McKren
3. Babyosisi
4. Planner
5. Xris74
6. RichyBlack
7. Donzman

But, on a second though, I'll single out babyosisi for some personal talk on my YIM - if she cares to join me.

Then, read to hear from her that she is another man's property.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by ono(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2007
mikeansy,
Correction taken. Changes effected.

ebos:

Then, read to hear from her that she is another man's property.

Well, I'm another woman's property too. Personal talk here that she can share with her people.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by ebos(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2007
ono:

mikeansy,
Correction taken. Changes effected.

Well, I'm another woman's property too. Personal talk here that she can share with her people.

Ok, as long as she will share it, dat make am no personal. Cheers!
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by ono(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2007
ebos:

Ok, as long as she will share it, that make am no personal. Cheers!

Well, I get your drift and I was expecting it anyway. It's all well and good. My language no be English, na for riverine areas we dey yarn our own type of English - we know say e dey wrong. But we go still yarn am.

If babyosisi cares, she should join me on YIM.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Afam(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2007
ono:

1. Afam
2. McKren
3. Babyosisi
4. Planner
5. Xris74
6. RichyBlack
7. Donzman

But, on a second thought, I'll like to single out babyosisi for some personal talk on my YIM - if she cares to join me.

It seems that you are now mad. Mad because I cannot remember exchanging words with you even when you easily state that the likes of Afam did this and that.

If you want me to apologize to you because I stated that you are spreading hatred towards the Igbos then you should go for a medical check-up.

I have tolerated some bad comments from you and I decided not to even bother since I dismissed yo as someone that hates the Igbos with no reason. Do not take my silence to mean stupidity.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by ono(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2007
Ndigbo,
Abeg make una help me talk to Afam.

I'm tired of using foul words on people on this thread. Make una help me hold am, biko.

And lest I forget, Kanto also jabbed badly at me and my people. He should apologise too.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2007
ono,I only responded to you cajoling my people.
I lived in PH and I know the stereotypes about Ijaws and heard the stereotypes Ijaws have about Igbos.
Do I hate Ijaws,absolutely not!!

Any time you or any Nigerian make a mockery of the Biafran war,you are ridiculing tens of thousands of people who fought for what they called a just cause.
That  Igbos are still constantly slaughterd in Nigeria similar to the time preceeding the war makes this an ongoing issue up till today.
And for you,a nigerdeltan (as you prefer to call yourself) to speak ill of Igbos in the venomous manner you've done,a people you live very closely with tells me the same hatred and resentment within Ijaws that caused them to rejoice and gladly confiscate Igbo properties still lives in the offsprings of the Ijaws and other Rivers state indigenes[b] that partook in this grand korokoro theft.[/b]
Igbos who fled northern and South western Nigeria went back after the war and got their houses back but not in Port Harcourt,a land formerly called "igwe ocha" inhabited and owned mostly by Igbos at a tiime,a next door neighbor,those who eventually recovered their properties did so after years in housing courts.
How can a group of people label properties left in time of war abandoned so that they could happily share stolen goods?

I believe in God and God is a God of justice.
You and your people will reap everything your forefathers have sown on your behalf.
If it was a good seed,you'll enjoy it and if it wasn't,you'll get it too.

The summary of my post is that I treat people as individuals not as a group,telling me Asari was released and Uwazurike is still in jail as a sort of victory shout over Igbos sounded so juvenile,I couldn't believe it.
Do I know any of these people?
and do you think it's all Igbos that support the new Biafran movements?
Do you think Igbos were drinking coke and celebrating the killing of saro wiwa or maman vatsa because they were non Igbos?
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by laudate: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2007
Afam:

Quote from: laudate on Today at 01:05:34 PM
Afam, I used to have a lot of respect for your views but after what I just read here, am lost for words. I have simply lost all respect for anything you have said thus far, or any comments you might make from here onwards!! .

Feel free to lose all respect because I stated something about you that you obviously do not like. Not to worry, it is common with Nigerians, they are usually comfortable with things until it hits them and then they start reacting. 

Yes o! Thank goodness for freedom of choice. I do not like what you stated about me, because it was nothing but an obvious lie!!   I have zero tolerance for liars and bigots like you, who find it so easy to play the ethnic card when chips are down. So permit me, to react to this comment of yours, by telling you that there is no need for you to lie, to get your points across. Your favourite phrase on this thread has been "Igbo hater'. So far you have labelled just about everyone, an "Igbo hater."  Feel free to continue flinging the word around like a child having a tantrum, if it will make you feel better. When an enlightened person disagrees with a comment, he should point out the areas of dispute and refute claims with facts, instead of insults. But I guess that is too much to expect from you.

Afam:

In what way does Laudate share Ono's hatred, please? Kindly state in black & white, the ways in which I have shared his hatred o! Since you are now psychic, please show the whole world the hatred that Laudate has expressed, and how it was done. .

Considering the fact that you seem to be the only one on this forum that did not see (abi missed out) Ono's statement about wishing all the Igbos were killed during the war (even when Ono later tried to apologize claiming annoyance or something) then it makes perfect sense to believe that it is either those portions of this thread are invisible to your eyes or that you have chosen to ignore them yet have the boldness to challenge people that Ono did not make such comments. .

Oh. . . . .so it is now a crime, to have missed out a comment? Or is it a felony not to see a thing? Quite frankly, the insults were getting boring, so I skipped a few posts (or pages, if you like) because I didn't feel like plouging through cheap shots and didn't want to be bored by the putrid insults, that were going back & forth. Until Ono made reference to his previous statement, where he stated that he was responding to McKren's earlier insults, I had not seen that comment he made, before. And if I didn't see it, how on earth could I have agreed with him on that point??   I guess it was far easier for you to jump to erroneous conclusions by claiming that Laudate saw the comment and agreed with it. How sad.

Afam:

If Ono said he wished all Igbos were killed in the war, I must have missed it. Please post the link to that statement here, so that I can read it and pass my own comments.

I do not pass opinions on things I have not read, in black & white. It is dishonest to do so. To accuse me of hatred without proof, says a lot about your low grasp of issues and the prejudiced way you have chosen to approach things.

Sorry, I shall not be searching for and posting the link to the area where such comments were made.

I don't need you to read it (again anyway because I believe there is no way anyone would have missed it) let alone pass your comments as the ones you have passed already is enough for me to know where you stand.

You believe there is no way anyone would have missed it. Well unless you were sitting with that person, behind his or her computer, how can you tell for a fact that they didn't miss it, for crying out loud??

You know what?? Your prejudice has obviously clouded your vision. Get rid of it. It is so sad to see that you have decided to toe the path, of the tribalistic cartel.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by ono(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2007
babyosisi,
At this point I must drop the bombshell that definitely would cause an earthquake.

Ono is not Ijaw.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by ono(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2007
babyosisi:

ono,I only responded to you cajoling my people.
I lived in PH and I know the stereotypes about Ijaws and heard the stereotypes Ijaws have about Igbos.
Do I hate Ijaws,absolutely not!!

Any time you or any Nigerian make a mockery of the Biafran war,you are ridiculing tens of thousands of people who fought for what they called a just cause.
That  Igbos are still constantly slaughterd in Nigeria similar to the time preceeding the war makes this an ongoing issue up till today.
And for you,a nigerdeltan (as you prefer to call yourself) to speak ill of Igbos in the venomous manner you've done,a people you live very closely with tells me the same hatred and resentment within Ijaws that caused them to rejoice and gladly confiscate Igbo properties still lives in the offsprings of the Ijaws and other Rivers state indigenes[b] that partook in this grand korokoro theft.[/b]
Igbos who fled northern and South western Nigeria went back after the war and got their houses back but not in Port Harcourt,a land formerly called "igwe ocha" inhabited and owned mostly by Igbos at a tiime,a next door neighbor,those who eventually recovered their properties did so after years in housing courts.
How can a group of people label properties left in time of war abandoned so that they could happily share stolen goods?

I believe in God and God is a God of justice.
You and your people will reap everything your forefathers have sown on your behalf.
If it was a good seed,you'll enjoy it and if it wasn't,you'll get it too.

The summary of my post is that I treat people as individuals not as a group,telling me Asari was released and Uwazurike is still in jail as a sort of victory shout over Igbos sounded so juvenile,I couldn't believe it.
Do I know any of these people?
and do you think it's all Igbos that support the new Biafran movements?
Do you think Igbos were drinking coke and celebrating the killing of saro wiwa or maman vatsa because they were non Igbos?

Let's talk outside of this place. Come online. I've got 30 minutes though. Going to shutdown soon.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Afam(m): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2007
@laudate,

If it took you ages to figure out how bad Afam is because he made comments about you that you didn't like then it means you are the biggest sycophant in the world today.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by laudate: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2007
Afam:

@laudate,

If it took you ages to figure out how bad Afam is because he made comments about you that you didn't like then it means you are the biggest sycophant in the world today.

Ooops. . . .here comes another one!! Name-calling is your forte, isn't it? First, it was Igbo-hater. Now it is sycophant. What next?

If what you said was true, I wouldn't have any qualms with it. But what you have said so far, has been so obviously biased, untrue and prejudiced. But if calling me all the obscene names in the world, is the only way you get your kicks. . . . .hey, who am I to stop you?? Here, take the floor. And knock yourself out.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2007
ono:

babyosisi,
At this point I must drop the bombshell that definitely would cause an earthquake.

Ono is not Ijaw.

LOl,but doesn't change my main point.

Rivers state folks in general be they from nembe,Okrika,ogbia,andoni or ogoni have done Igbos a great injustice.
and the funny thing is that mnany of you have Igbo blood in you and some Igbo ancestry.
Many of Rivers folks have Igbo mothers and grandmothers so I fail to understand the deep hatred.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2007
dimka:

Ono is from Ogoniland.

really?

I even have inlaws in Ogoni,I may even be fighting with my brother in law
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by ono(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2007
I'm not from Rivers State.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2007
ono:

Let's talk outside of this place. Come online. I've got 30 minutes though. Going to shutdown soon.

I wish I could oblige you but I'll be breaking my own rule of not interacting with a forumite outside the forum.
But at least now I'm convinced you do have a heart and you could really be a nice and loving person unlike dimka tongue tongue
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2007
ono:

I'm not from Rivers State.

ROFL.
Bayelsa came down from heaven abi?
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Seun(m): 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2007
He's a married man, in case it matters to you. Besides, let's return to the topic of this thread.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by doyin13(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2007
Anyway see what Naija's situation has caused.

A man from the fertile hydrophilic delta forced to scurry in the dusty arid outpost of N'djamena.

No wonder my guy is vexed
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by grafikdon: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2007
Ummm. . .Doyin, I think we are all beginning to kiss and make up in here. No more wrestling, exchange of inflammatory comments et cetera et cetera . . . cheesy
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by McKren(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2007
Ono

Appologies and admitting my mistakes is one of the easiest things I do and I thank God everyday for that virtue.

But I also do not think you honestly expect an appology from me as if you do I can only feel insulted about that.

Ono I now have a policy to ignore your post and I ask you to please ignore mine and ignore refering to me.

I have told a lot of folks on this forum that we live in a troubled world and I do not wish to come online to make enemies but have fun and make more friends, but Ono if how I will earn your respect is to accept or swallow your false believe about my tribe I am afraid to announce to you that I do not regret having you as both a virtual and real enemy. (I will never mince words neither will I disguise it to sound politically correct)

Thanks and I hope this is the last time you will hear from me.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by doyin13(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2007
grafikdon:

Ummm. . .Doyin, I think we are all beginning to kiss and make up in here. No more wrestling, exchange of inflammatory comments et cetera et cetera . . . cheesy

awwwwwwww

aint that sweet.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2007
Seun:

He's a married man, in case it matters to you. Besides, let's return to the topic of this thread.

seun abeg carry me low o
I didn't  think along those lines.
someone already accused me of "running after men" on nairaland after she lacked words to abuse me with.
I'm just a happy,easy going chatty lady,no strings except to my loving babaosisi.
please O

back to topic
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by grafikdon: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2007
lol grin
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Xris74: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2007
@Ono,

Apology to a poor student who argues unintelligently with his lecturer? Are you kidding me? That said, I am almost certain that Ono is from Delta state and an urhobo. They are the usually stupidly stubborn folks. One more reason the Igbo and Yoruba should give him a wide berth. Hear! Hear.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by doyin13(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2007
Why bother being civil.

Throwing barbs at each other is a lot more entertaning

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests BGL Boss, Okumagba Over Alleged N28.9bn Fraud - Punch / Beneficiary Of Presidential Amnesty Programme Becomes Air Peace Flight Officer / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Musa Uba, Buhari’s Adc’s Father-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.