Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,632 members, 7,951,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Men: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Thanking You During Love Making - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Thanking You During Love Making (854 Views)

What To Do When Your Husband Is Losing Interest In Love Making... / Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / Zimbabwean Man Divorces Wife For Shouting Ex-Lover's Name During Love Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Thanking You During Love Making by pelusi: 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Men, how do you feel when you are making love with her and she will be moaning loudly andall she will be shouting is: "Thank you so much, I love you ....,oh yaa!!, ooh shit!!etc.
Again does it mean the man is really good at bed and that the woman is really getting good sexual satisfaction from him.
Re: Men: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Thanking You During Love Making by Bawal: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
Well for me, it makes me feel like a real man and that I am doing the job well. Also it encourages and gives me more confidence,increases my motion to pump her harder while she moans louder.
Re: Men: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Thanking You During Love Making by sisisioge: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lol @ thanking you grin
Re: Men: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Thanking You During Love Making by doggedfighter(f): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
I don't thank him but he said my tunes drives him crazy while at it .

I'm a sexy moaner grin

Sorry just seeing this thread is for men.
Re: Men: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Thanking You During Love Making by Vision101(m): 3:52am On Apr 19, 2021
I don't thank him but he said my tunes drives him crazy while at it .

I'm a sexy moaner grin

Sorry just seeing this thread is for men.

Which tune? Spoilt child.

(1) (Reply)

Polygamist With 151 Children From 16 Wives Has Reveals Plan To Take The 17th One / Why Do Infant Cry At Night And Sleep In The Day / She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.