Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,228 members, 7,887,615 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community (13417 Views)

Lightning Kills Two Girls In Osun Community (Photo) / Two Die, Three Injured As Gas Explosion Rocks Conference Hotel, Abeokuta / Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Comedian2019: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Those who voted APC into power brought all these problems on Nigerians.
The only way this can stop is to reject APC.
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Niyonice(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
They better do.

Check my signature for quality and bespoke handmade footwears
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
I had to go and check the Nigerian map to locate where precisely Osun State is. It is finished.
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by UnabashedIPOB: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
I am glad our Yoruba brothers are rising up to the occasion and taking a stand against these FULANI TERRORISTS whose only aim is to take over the indigenous peoples lands and enslave the people.
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by irichy100(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
Thank God the hunters repelled them. Its high time we defend ourselves rather than waiting for one government, who will only condemn it after it had happened.

Check this website
www.lamnetonline.org
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by naija4life247: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Which Igboho??

This is just testing the Microphone. Any more Oduduwa protest from u guys will spell doom for you people

We will wipe you off Nigeria's map
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Scamperlee(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
4 years Female fb account for sale
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by bizhop01: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Fulanis and Yorubas are one Nigeria they must learn to stick together cool
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by danngnews: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nigercity:
Normal news
Herdsmen doing there thing as usual

You must always find a way to mention ipoB or any Igbo related stuff
This shows the level of bigotry you have
Btw I don't think you are a group of persons
No!
No group of individuals can be this collectively foolish!

Gbam, IPOB matter dey give that guy some serious hard-on.

1 Like

Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by DSC7: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Kanu is just repeating or reiterating history. No be so Ojukwu ran away to Ghana.. If not Cool Effiong they would have became ashes...awon omo ale...
Col Effiong beg to surrender
Rip to English!!!
Be calming down.......

Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Omodua(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
post=100938984:
All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

Ipob jihadist, ask Google undecided
You are no longer making sense. Blood sucking Fulani herdsmen are evil, but IPOB fighting for freedom and harmless, are terrorists. I pity your life for cheapening yourself because of stipends from your paymasters.
Shame unto you!

1 Like

Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Omodua(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Kanu is just repeating or reiterating history.
No be so Ojukwu ran away to Ghana..
If not Cool Effiong they would have became ashes...awon omo ale...

Col Effiong beg to surrender
Shut up! Were you born then,except fable tales.
You should be ignored!
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
and we are expected to vote for tinubu comes 2023
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by mamaafrik(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
Na make every village get the next village head number and get armed,if na gun or machete before you entered my house forcefully,i go don Pierce your mama
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by maxell(f): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Great job by the hunters and villagers. This is what happens when parties are armed; you can fight back. I hope they recover soon.

1 Like

Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
iwaeda:

Thank God no death!

“Three hunters and hunters sustained bullet wounds. What is in this statement?

I am Disappointed.

Didn't you do English Grammar at school?

Three hunters and huntees (Herdsmen)

The hunters and huntees both got injured.
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Today,I jammed all Fela's tracks and one thing I realized was that every single song he sang back then was a prophecy that was made for this modern day Nigeria...

May Fela's soul continue to rest in peace,for all he prophesied had all come to pass and are still coming to pass
It's wasn't a prophecy.... It's same thing repeating it self..... Ask those in felas time if you have one around they will tell you.... This has happened before
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by rayvelez(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
I trust Osun people dem no dey carry last it will be better to wipes those fulani terrorists out.
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Owerri1stSon: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
ORIAYO70:

At least he mentioned igboho
Mention someone in ur region leading war against this menace. ..

Probably the hunch back Mazi on the run.. .
Irankiran

Igboho no fit do pass talk, them go silence am.
Even the words he says are selected..

If he's got the balls, let him challenge Buhari
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by iwaeda: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

I am Disappointed.
Didn't you do English Grammar at school?
Three hunters and huntees (Herdsmen)
The hunters and huntees both got injured.
Go and read the main post where I quoted from. Always endeavour to read through!
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Owerri1stSon: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
rayvelez:
I trust Osun people dem no dey carry last it will be better to wipes those fulani terrorists out.

Gorilla Chestbeating as usual.. Nothing go sup
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
iwaeda:

Go and read the main post where I quoted from. Always endeavour to read through!

You didn't get the joke. So bad.

I was only joking. There is nothing like huntee in English. Don't take me serious.
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Charly68: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
Everybody should go and get their own Dane gun and double barrel ready
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by dadamonie150: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
ok

meanwhile
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by rayvelez(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Owerri1stSon:

Gorilla Chestbeating chest beating usual.. Nothing go sup
werey no dey disguise we know u are one of the online fulani terrorists while ur brothers are d offline blood suckers...
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by iwaeda: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

You didn't get the joke. So bad.

I was only joking. There is nothing like huntee in English. Don't take me serious.

Oh sorry about that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samson Siasia's Kidnapped Mother Released / 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube, See Why They Killed Him (photos) / RRS Rescues Missing 11-Year-Old Boy Dropped Under Otedola Bridge, Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.