Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,228 members, 7,887,615 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community (13416 Views)

Lightning Kills Two Girls In Osun Community (Photo) / Two Die, Three Injured As Gas Explosion Rocks Conference Hotel, Abeokuta / Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by nedekid: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nigercity:
Normal news
Herdsmen doing there thing as usual

You must always find a way to mention ipoB or any Igbo related stuff
This shows the level of bigotry you have
Btw I don't think you are a group of persons
No!
No group of individuals can be this collectively foolish!

Lolz
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Elliotwaveforec: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
I trust Ijesa people,. Ogedengbe comes to mind; unlike Igangan and Yewa who can't defend themselves.
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Cnach: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Oluwa!!!!what exactly is happening in my state??

So......herdsmen r done with Ogun and they r down to osun.......

All because......Ooni couldn't call a spade a spade on this people Oga Ooo........

God bless Sunday Igboho for living up to protect Ibadan Oo.......

Modified......

No coward Igbo should quote me Oo....
Perhaps.......

Nigeria would have won double gold medal..............just only if OJUKWU & KANU had represented at Olympic!!!! cheesy
U go too get bad mouth o
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by EmekaA125(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Oluwa!!!!what exactly is happening in my state??

So......herdsmen r done with Ogun and they r down to osun.......

All because......Ooni couldn't call a spade a spade on this people Oga Ooo........

God bless Sunday Igboho for living up to protect Ibadan Oo.......

Modified......

No coward Igbo should quote me Oo....
Perhaps.......

Nigeria would have won double gold medal..............just only if OJUKWU & KANU had represented at Olympic!!!! cheesy
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The tribal mark scratched face Igboho tout that couldn't stop gun wielding Fulani guys from sending yewa afonjas to neighbouring country as wretched refugees and IDPs.

Buhari expressly ignored Igboho because he also came across popular IBB's quote about yoruba tribe which is still evident till today so he wasn't bothered about his activities unlike Kanu and his IPOB group which he collaborated with SE governors to proscribe and outlawed but all to no avail.

Soldiers were sent to kill and silenced Kanu but they had a futile mission.

U can spot the difference urself.

In terms of bravity and courage to fight herdsmen & invaders, Igbos are miles ahead.

They attacked and killed people in Ebonyi because the people taught they were military men having disguised in Army uniform. That's why the casualty was much.

In all these, our people didn't run to neighbouring state or fled to Cameroon, they stood their ground and repelled same marauding Fulanis when they returned to launch attack on them again.

Everyone in Nigeria knows that you can't mention Igbo tribe along side with cowardice. It exposes ur insincerity when you do so.

U haven't asked why Buhari led FG and Northerners are not bothered about ur fakee Oduduwa agitation even when fadaka useless currency was unveiled?

The answer is simple: They know it was all politically motivated noise aimed at considering SW for 2023.

So when next you want to make mockery of great Igbo men, think twice or hide ur face in shame.
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by EmekaA125(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
I trust Ijesa people,. Ogedengbe comes to mind; unlike Igangan and Yewa who can't defend themselves.
Lol. U are trusting Ijesha people to fight back with juju or babalawo charms
The way you afonja descendants talk sometimes baffles meundecided undecided
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by EmekaA125(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Really....

I thought they're Yorulani.

grin grin grin
Nairaland is just a comic platform to be always.

Lol. Angry Fulanis ignored the proposed Yoruba-Fulani alliance or unity known as Yorulani and still unleashed mayhem on brown roof dwellers in Oshogbogrin grin

Same people were laughing at Igbos when Ebonyi people were attacked by those bastards.

Such is life. Get well soon injured afonja descendents from Ile-Ifegrin grin grin
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by EmekaA125(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
BigDick70inch:
[/s]

Nyanmiri......
First bring down cownu to protect u guys!
We don't need his presence. His orders and directives are enough for us. Biafra agitation doesn't revolve around Kanu. Get the fact now.

After all, he dared Buhari to set foot in Nigeria in 2015 which he did. He wasn't in Nigeria until his arrest. So ur mockery holds no water.

Are your useless leaders not as silent as graveyard on Fulani issue?

Ondo state govt seized cattle from harmless herders but are fearful what the reprisal attack from gun wielding ones would look like.

Let them auction that cows if they get mindundecided
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by EmekaA125(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
post=100938984:
All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God blessĀ Nigeria

Ipob jihadist, ask Google undecided
IPOB is neither a militant nor terrorist group. Any other thing you attribute the group to be is null and void.
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by EmekaA125(m): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Kanu is just repeating or reiterating history.
No be so Ojukwu ran away to Ghana..
If not Cool Effiong they would have became ashes...awon omo ale...

Col Effiong beg to surrender
Ur people never fought any war but once you mention cowards, the tribe that will rush to mind is afonja. Feeling the heat? Lol
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by EmekaA125(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
I would have given Fulani herders kudos on this attack following how evil minded and treacherous Yorubas have been to Igbos but for the sake of humanity, I paused to condemn this dastardly act in its entirety. FG seems to support herdsmen activities with their unsolicited silence which is not helping matters. I'm afraid the people may resort to self help.
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by SolarEdge: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
Bad news daily

LET'S KICK OUT UNEMPLOYMENT TOGETHER... THIS THREAD CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE OR THAT OF SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU....https://www.nairaland.com/6514216/start-solar-company-today-free#100938960
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Factshunter: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
EmekaA125:
I would have given Fulani herders kudos on this attack following how evil minded and treacherous Yorubas have been to Igbos but for the sake of humanity, I paused to condemn this dastardly act in its entirety. FG seems to support herdsmen activities with their unsolicited silence which is not helping matters. I'm afraid the people may resort to self help.

Dude! Just get it the hell out of the thread already. Must you troll, cry all over the thread? Why are you pained, vomiting, and running around about the thread as if you are crying.

Go and save your able men in ebony, in the hand in Rashidi and stop wailing all over the thread already.

Kudos to the hunter for standing up...not the one doing hide and seek about across the river and calling it bravery. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Akanbiedu(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Comedian2019:
Those who voted APC into power brought all these problems on Nigerians.
The only way this can stop is to reject APC.

You are a real comedian
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by billyG(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Don't those villagers has guns-Ak-47s, rocket launchers & juju?
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Elliotwaveforec: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
EmekaA125:

Lol. U are trusting Ijesha people to fight back with juju or babalawo charms
The way you afonja descendants talk sometimes baffles meundecided undecided

Off my mention, lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by chinecherem97974: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Temptee101(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed A new batch heading to Benin Republic soon, at this point I think only Commander Vulturebbqrillz can save the country

grin grin
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by EmekaA125(m): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
Factshunter:

Dude! Just get it the hell out of the thread already. Must you troll, cry all over the thread? Why are you pained, vomiting, and running around about the thread as if you are crying.

Go and save your able men in ebony, in the hand in Rashidi and stop wailing all over the thread already.

Kudos to the hunter for standing up...not the one doing hide and seek about across the river and calling it bravery. undecided
Utter gibberish.
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Factshunter: 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
EmekaA125:

Utter gibberish.

At least, you've stopped running about and around the thread like a lordless dog out of the hook.

1 Like

Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by poseidon12: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
and we are expected to vote for tinubu comes 2023

Tinubu will only be President of a country consisting of Fulani and Yoruba.
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by peculiar2233: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://thenationonlineng.net/three-injured-as-herdsmen-invade-osun-community/
Chai... Fulani herdsmen in my local government...
Fulani herdsmen e no go better for u and ur grand patron ooo
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by ariesbull: 12:04am On Apr 20, 2021
BigDick70inch:
[/s]

Nyanmiri......
First bring down cownu to protect u guys!

Una cowardice is legendary...ordinary oduduwa protest una no fit

Ordinary stand up for your community, yewaland run go Benin

...that is every tribe dey beat una for lasgidi
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by ariesbull: 12:06am On Apr 20, 2021
Comedian2019:
Those who voted APC into power brought all these problems on Nigerians.
The only way this can stop is to reject APC.

Na Yoruba people claiming sophisticated morons
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by stanluiz(m): 1:31am On Apr 20, 2021
Children of axis of evil has avoid this thread because it has nothing to do with ipob .

Let them keep masturbating on other people thread while ismilia wakili is still terrorizing Their region.
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by dam4sam: 1:32am On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Which Igboho??

This is just testing the Microphone. Any more Oduduwa protest from u guys will spell doom for you people

The same Sunday Igboho that drove Seriki out of Igangan and assisted OPC to arrest that Waskili Iskilu or whatever he is called.

I know that anytime Fulani Myetti Allah (MACBAN) terrorists hear that name SUNDAY IGBOHO, the kind of fear that enters their body, they all just start pissing on themselves.
tongue tongue

All Fulani Herdsmen in Southern Nigeria and the Middle Belt will be driven back into the Sands of the Sahara Desert and Futa Jalon Mountains, where they came from, Insha Allah
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Whois(m): 3:48am On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Which Igboho??

This is just testing the Microphone. Any more Oduduwa protest from u guys will spell doom for you people

It is you that is doomed

@topic

Thanks to all those who participated in the resistance. Keep it up, God loves you all
Re: Three Injured As Herdsmen Invade Osun Community by Obdk: 5:54am On Apr 20, 2021
You will not see ngeneukwenu helinues sammy07

All the afonja zombies re nowhere to be found..

The way tinubu is spoiling yoruba land it no concern me if all afonjas run to benin Republic afterall. Fulani and yoruba re one and same....
Fulani can pai yoruba Muslim cos they re one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samson Siasia's Kidnapped Mother Released / 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube, See Why They Killed Him (photos) / RRS Rescues Missing 11-Year-Old Boy Dropped Under Otedola Bridge, Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.