Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,721 members, 7,912,000 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:14 PM

Messing With The Beat - all eyes on me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Messing With The Beat - all eyes on me (759 Views)

The Messing Husband / Pictures For Ur Eyes / Pls Support The Messing Competition Initiative. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messing With The Beat - all eyes on me by Jonjnr(m): 1:24am On Apr 21, 2011
What a morning and its glorious 'follow comes' which includes hot coffee made with fresh supplies from my favourite cafeteria. As I sat sipping, I noticed I had some nice three coming. Well, the music was really loud so i decided to rhyme it with the beat. The first was silent but deadly, wow relieving. The second, noisy but mediocre; I hate those, no quality. Thats just 1 more chance to impress. The third was the b-o-m-b, you know what it sounds like, it kinda reminds me of a vibrator, me likey! Well thats that, except that everyone was starring at me and I had two white wires running through my chest - shuubbs thats my iPod!
Re: Messing With The Beat - all eyes on me by GoodMuyis(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2011
Good, add more flavour and exaggeration to make it sweater
Re: Messing With The Beat - all eyes on me by Jonjnr(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2011
Whats wrongs with this joke, was it exaggerated?
Re: Messing With The Beat - all eyes on me by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2011
Dry!
Re: Messing With The Beat - all eyes on me by Sophizzy(f): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2011
Just there. undecided
Re: Messing With The Beat - all eyes on me by Jonjnr(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2011
Nawa o. 'Lwkmd' is hard to come by these days.

(1) (Reply)

The Drummer / Laugh It Off / Joke Section On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.