Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

“Pray For Me” Regina Daniels Tell Fans As She Undergoes Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Pray For Me” Regina Daniels Tell Fans As She Undergoes Surgery (304 Views)

Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover / "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Pray For Me” Regina Daniels Tell Fans As She Undergoes Surgery by wale377(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2021
Regina Daniels is about to undergo a surgery.
That surgery to the done is unknown yet but you can see her with her husband about to be wheeled to the theatre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R38FvQ30SqM

Lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J MissyB3 fynestboi

Re: “Pray For Me” Regina Daniels Tell Fans As She Undergoes Surgery by Ohizfly(m): 8:08am On Apr 20, 2021
Re: “Pray For Me” Regina Daniels Tell Fans As She Undergoes Surgery by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:08am On Apr 20, 2021
no need to pray the god's is behind you there
Re: “Pray For Me” Regina Daniels Tell Fans As She Undergoes Surgery by PlayMaker14: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2021
I guess it's plastic surgery just to impress the ancestors in white...

I rather channel my prayers to Leah Sharibu.

1 Like

Re: “Pray For Me” Regina Daniels Tell Fans As She Undergoes Surgery by gakawo8166: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Re: “Pray For Me” Regina Daniels Tell Fans As She Undergoes Surgery by Kriss216: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
grin

Una no get joy again for this forum cheesy
Re: “Pray For Me” Regina Daniels Tell Fans As She Undergoes Surgery by Bornsinner7: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2021
We need to know what we are praying for..

No be say we go come dey pray say make your nyash implant dey successful just for you to use beads tie then dey serve am to Ned
Re: “Pray For Me” Regina Daniels Tell Fans As She Undergoes Surgery by PlayMaker14: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2021
Kriss216:

grin

Una no get joy again for this forum cheesy

Kriss my bro, good morning.

1 Like

Re: “Pray For Me” Regina Daniels Tell Fans As She Undergoes Surgery by Kriss216: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Kriss my bro, good morning.
Morning, brother.

1 Like

Re: “Pray For Me” Regina Daniels Tell Fans As She Undergoes Surgery by TANID(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Re: “Pray For Me” Regina Daniels Tell Fans As She Undergoes Surgery by PlayMaker14: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2021
Kriss216:
Morning, brother.
Jidenna.
Re: “Pray For Me” Regina Daniels Tell Fans As She Undergoes Surgery by Kriss216: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Jidenna.
Oh. Seems they've confined your main?
grin
Re: “Pray For Me” Regina Daniels Tell Fans As She Undergoes Surgery by PlayMaker14: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Kriss216:
Oh. Seems they've confined your main?
grin
Had to deactivate after the sentence. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Choose The Bayelsan Artiste That Once Made 'Burnaboy' Smile / Chidimma Ekile (miss Kedike) Becomes A Gospel Singer. / Life Sucks When You Are Poor And No Hope Of Getting Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.