Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,908 members, 7,890,008 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

Free 1K !! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free 1K !! (443 Views)

Get Free 1k Upon Successful Registration / Get Free 1k On Chipper Cash / Save Money Using App With Daily Interest And Free 1k Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free 1K !! by Kuaadoo(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Piggyvest is a registered online and mobile platform that allows you to save money little by little and collect the money when you need it. Also, it allows you to invest in a profitable platform such as farming and livestock.
It is the very first online saving application and platform in west Africa founded on 7th January 2016. Its mission is to help individuals to manage and grow their finances.

Piggy vest has turns Of features that will make you more money and give you more opportunities

1. It is safe and secure: Piggyvest has evolved to the latest trend in technology, While saving with piggyvest your money is safe and secure, above all, all your information is encrypted meaning no one outside piggy vest can see or have access to your data.

2. Simple user surface: Piggy vest app which is available in android and iOS are easy to understand, above all information such as your BVN and Account number is kept securely, which you only have to see when signing up.

3. You earn a reward for saving: When I started saving using piggyvest during my first month I earn 50 Naira for just saving, this is known as piggy point and as time goes on this rewards Increases. Piggyvest has been known for giving a lot of reward such as, if you save 50,000 Naira for 2 months you will receive 6% interest and if you increase the period you be getting 6% to 36% reward, sounds great.

4. Higher interest rate: Saving in your local bank is different from piggy vest, in piggyvest you earn interest as you save, which other bank does that and above all no notification fees or maintenance fees.

5. Record of transactions are kept: Piggy vest helps to keep your traction in a script, it tells you how much interest you earn daily, and all your transaction, every month you get summary of how your interest occur on your savings.

6. Penalty for breaking set date: If you decide to redraw before the set date Piggy vest charges you 2.5% of that money This is to encourage you to stand by your word and to discourage you from unnecessary spendings. Piggyvest aims are to encourage you to save and if no penalty was made, I doubt you are able to save anything or invest.

7. You can save for the Future: piggy vest enables you to save for the future, by you setting your own withdrawal date that can even be up to 2 years which will earn you 36% interest rate. You can also set that by this time next year you have to save enough money to buy a Luxury house and piggy vest will kindly reward you with an extra 36% interest.

8. Have money transferred directly to piggy bank account: With Piggyvest bank account anyone can send you money directly to your piggy bank account. This helps to reduce Commercial bank charges.

9. Referral bonus: This is an awesome reason why you should have a piggy vest account. You be credited with 1000 Naira and the person you are referring will earn 1000 Naira too. So sign up with this link to earn your today hear.

10. Automatic saving: This is another great feature that enables you to save money right from your bank to your Piggy vest account. For example, I can set that every Monday I will be saving 800 Naira. Calculate that 800 X 4 = 3200. That is in a month I will be saving 3200 naira X 12 month that has 48 Mondays = 153,600 Naira a year.

11. Create or join Saving Challenge: For saving Challenge you can decide to create a Challenge with friends where you can save a particular amount for a particular period of time, and you can join other people challenge if they make it public.

12. You can invest: Piggyvest have allowed Piggyvest user to invest in agriculture and other investment opportunities, you can start with 5k for minimum investment then later you can enter the Mature plan.

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=281ea4951e0820

NOTE: You need to deposit at least 100Naira to get ur free 1k
Re: Free 1K !! by Zealinvestment: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Whatis Forest Trading / How Two Ladies Lose N1.9m Investment To Grow Crops Online / You Can Make 12000 Naira In A Month By Just Searching On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.