Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,733 members, 7,882,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car (50159 Views)

Residents Break Bottle On IKEDC Staff’s Head For Disconnecting Power (Graphic) / Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar / SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by nero2face: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
2baba once said..

*But like a goat that has been pushed to the wall
We already ready start to do the fighting*
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by victorazy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Nigerian police are now endangered specie.

Gone were those days when the police were pain in the citizens’ arse and terrorized the people like they were gods

If the Government doesn’t want the situation with the NPF to be worse than it is, the police needs a total reformation. Nigerians don’t respect the uniform again

You fine dai!!!

Plz send me ur number victorazy@yahoo.com
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Blankstare(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Lol.. jungles is getting matured by the day, everyone now sees himself as the government

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by criuze(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
the head break?
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Omo them don change am for them PoPo... grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by NewDelhi(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
We need SARS back.
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by pointstores(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nawa
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Oyerinde16(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
This one don't buy market, if he know what is good for him he better be on the run for the next 15yrs... Ordinary #200 would have resolved this case...

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Shellsploit: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
michaellovaldo:

You no well grin grin

grin grin
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by xristos(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
not funny o...but uniform men gatz get some sense
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Aderupoko2: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
This country shouldn't degenerate to this level. Something has to change. Sad!

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Awoleesu(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
If police manhandle this one now, the senseless Endsars-Sọrọsoke youths will start barking like stray dogs.

You forgot so soon. that police launched the offensive first?

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by jidebabao: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Wahala everywhere but can spin and win gift price
Link below:
https://piratewins.io/?pirate=1221687
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by coolatlantic: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
This one serious o

See how to get rid of sickle cell anemia.
Check my signature for details.
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Where is SARS.

I HATE EVIL. YOI WON'T SEE THIS ENDSAR PEOPLE TALKING.

ONE OF THOSE WEAKLINGS HAILED BY THE CROWD TO DO EVIL.

NOW, WHEN HE IS CAUGHT BY THE POLICE, HE WILL START BEHAVING LIKE A PUPPY DOG.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by meobizy(f): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
I don't understand why some people can't control their anger. If you're older than 19 years of age and still resort to physical violence to resolve issues then you deserve a few nights in detention. Violence should come as the last option when peace talks fail.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Awoleesu(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
NewDelhi:
We need SARS back.
...To your house abi?

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by eldeens: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
This one na movie dem dey act ooo
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Coronavirus1: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nigeria don see police officers finsh because of bribe.
But I am not in support of molestation of police officers

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by kingthreat(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
That guy better not be staying around there. Because once police gets him, the torture they will give him no be here.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by bishop4life(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
this is wrong.
no no no no

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by bishop4life(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
this is wrong.
no no no no

2 Likes 1 Share

this is wrong.
no no no no

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by franchasng: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Buhari should continue oh, him and his lanky hit and run Fulani militants don't know that the next civil war they are pushing for will be deadlier than World War II
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by kernniejay(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
This your moniker always make me laugh, "Amotolongbo", what about "Amotokiniun"? grin
Amotolongbo:
Nigerian police are now endangered specie.

Gone were those days when the police were pain in the citizens’ arse and terrorized the people like they were gods

If the Government doesn’t want the situation with the NPF to be worse than it is, the police needs a total reformation. Nigerians don’t respect the uniform again
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by IamGreen1(f): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sportz:
Man breaks bottle on policeman’s head for trying to impound his car

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzKSrrBhHxw

Ignore the uniform, I'm a seeing a father, care giver, someone's pride etc being treated this way. I swear no one can try this with any of my loved ones, I'll hunt him down with everything in me. I can't stop laughing sha, ok o. Imagine the audacity he has to hit the bottle on his head. Let me just continue with my laughter in peace anyway.

post=100993214:
This is the height of it shocked.

He broke a bottle on the head of a man old enough to be his father

If this animal is not arrested between the next 48 hours, then something is amiss.

And the swine recording the video was encouraging his fellow animal to break the bottle on his head and pushed him off the truck , simply because the man was putting on a Police Uniform!!

Unfortunate children, and for you swines (that wake up their parents with Kung-fu kicks every morning or that slap their fathers on their heads no matter where you are from) that will quote this post to support these bastards, that your foolishness won't be enough for you on your personal post without quoting dem MANNA post.
May you quote to be unfortunate in life also.
Animals everywhere.

That's it my brother, psychopaths everywhere, we should just be miles away from them so that they won't stain us, because of mere cloth, a man old enough to be his father is treated that way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lamidi Oyiekehi Opozuehi's House Demolished In Kogi. PICS / Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.