Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,750 members, 7,882,576 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car (50161 Views)

Residents Break Bottle On IKEDC Staff’s Head For Disconnecting Power (Graphic) / Man Breaks Bottle On His Head After Getting Drunk At A Bar / SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Bayoibee: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Our dear unknown gunmen have thought us you can attack any police officer and get away with it. The way this country is going ehn, some people might be thinking nothing concern me but once the thing get out of hand, we’d wish we prevented all this lawlessness from now especially with this our zombie presido, make God just grant all of us the grace to live to see 2023 make this crazy man comot.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
saheedbadmus:
u b mumu So u know no say if u chase goat sotey he reach wall and no way , it would face u ni ..

Obo iya ẹ!
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by duality(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
The guy running comentries in the video , sabi work �
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Akudaisi: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
heendrix:

Whatever the level of ur madness is, it stops or go on break when it involves soldier. they'll raze ur whole area to dust and guess what? They'll return back to their positions in their respective unit in their barracks unpunished
lol depends,if they is a mass uprising soldiers will run my brother,power belongs to the people forget about what they did in Obigbo and in Benue if matters arise you will see no soldiers for example in East this days you rarely see soldiers moving in town now,I could remember when all these female soldiers were everywhere even in the street now where d heck are they,nice to know how much u fear soldiers though
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Eberex(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Looking at the video, i was able to deduce somethings: Eventhough the guy held a bottle, the policeman was not unfazed because he knew it was just for show (very true, knowing how these boys use it to scrare people).

But the Devil was amongst them in the form of one of the onlookers who was encouraging the guy to use the bottle. He kept saying it to the hearing of everyone. The devil was the one speaking through him, but he didnt know.

And finally he yielded to the voice asking him to hit the policeman. When he finally did, the Devil left.

When this guy is arrested and given the beaten of his life, the devil will be somewhere laughing.

Self control is very imoortant.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by adebwalex(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sportz:
Man breaks bottle on policeman’s head for trying to impound his car

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzKSrrBhHxw
SHORT OF WORDS...
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Angrygoat: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
My God. Whats going on man.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Arabaincubus: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
That may have reformed the Policeman's thinking.
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by notoriousbabe: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Very good. Our moderator is next!
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by ruffDiamond: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
very very good!yeye thief police!break more of their heads!I fu*cking hate the uniformed criminal !
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by amdoyin82(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
That's too bad.. What if he die in the process
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Burgerlomo: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
He should face the music period
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by femo86(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
you're a mumu man

Ode oshi

Because I condemned the action of the guy, I be mumu man abi............U no get sense

I pity your offsprings .......idiot

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by infogeneral: 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Those who were shouting #endsars are not in any way better than the sars officers. Imagine if this guy had access to a gun, he could have blown the police man's head. Each and every citizen of this country needs a reformation of character.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
I don't know what people sympathize with police for.

These criminals called policemen/soldiers have done more brutal harm than good to the citizens.

I have no single pity/sympathy for any uniform individual, be it woman or man.

Even if dem born dem alive, it never equals the evil they have done.

They are still the enemies of the citizens... And enemies' F*up must be treated accordingly.
Keep your pity to yourself. You want a society of anarchy. No police anywhere in the world is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by drmikeadams(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Eberex:
Looking at the video, i was able to deduce somethings: Eventhough the guy held a bottle, the policeman was not unfazed because he knew it was just for show (very true, knowing how these boys use it to scrare people).

But the Devil was amongst them in the form of one of the onlookers who was encouraging the guy to use the bottle. He kept saying it to the hearing of everyone. The devil was the one speaking through him, but he didnt know.

And finally he yielded to the voice asking him to hit the policeman. When he finally did, the Devil left.

When this guy is arrested and given the beaten of his life, the devil will be somewhere laughing.

Self control is very imoortant.

Hahahhahahahahahahaha
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by drmikeadams(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
xelly:
I don't support this and an attack on our security force. These guys endanger their life just for us.

The policemen on our street and the army are not the problem. They are unhappy just as we are. Let us focus on changing the ineffective system.

Make no mistakes bro, ,the police and army re very happy intimidating us civilians...
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Babaken(m): 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
No joy for this country again.
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by aminusodiq(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
If police manhandle this one now, the senseless Endsars-Sọrọsoke youths will start barking like stray dogs.
oponu.... What goes around comes around.. that's the point. Before endsars... No week pases withouth the NPF killing at least one person. I support anything that befalls the NPF at this point till they turn a new leaf
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
ALISMILE:
God bless you
ALISMILE:
God bless you
AMEN.
And you too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
aminusodiq:
oponu.... What goes around comes around.. that's the point. Before endsars... No week pases withouth the NPF killing at least one person. I support anything that befalls the NPF at this point till they turn a new leaf

Ẹpọn baba ẹ!  grin

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by mmadu4: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
this is the type of treatment nigerian police deserves yes i support this . enough is enough
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by jeremiah0817(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
Let take things easy they are human being like u
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by heendrix(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Akudaisi:
lol depends,if they is a mass uprising soldiers will run my brother,power belongs to the people forget about what they did in Obigbo and in Benue if matters arise you will see no soldiers for example in East this days you rarely see soldiers moving in town now,I could remember when all these female soldiers were everywhere even in the street now where d heck are they, nice to know how much u fear soldiers though

Lol ain't scared bro if you don saca around barracks when growing up you go understand weytin I dey talk and the release by Nigerian army that soso soldiers have been arrested and detained na only dust to calm situations. forget the ESN ish na only the jazz of 7.62m to 9m ammo dey if they roll out 80calibre bullets trucks ESN no go wait watch part two but it'll raise concern cuz it's not a war situation so 80calibre can't be rolled out yet but for this Buhari era wey we dey nothing is impossible
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by replete(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
cosmatika:
Very good
If I catch those police women that extorted 10k from me on d night of 22nd December 2018 at Rumuokuta in PH, I'll not only break bottle on their heads, I fit stab dem join
They almost did same to me the 2 of them sat behind and a guy in front. when I noticed they were not going to take me to station and then too comfortable in my car I just switched off the AC and disabled the power windows. They came down when they started sweating.
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Ebuka78: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Instead of you guys to condemn the henious act of the miscreant, you are making a joke out of the policeman.

If there was no police, we wouldn't be here talking on the Internet today. It is time people change the way they talk or see things.

Spit on some Nigerians. Nowadays, smokers and weed smokers have taken over the whole streets. They pretend to be humans during the day, but turn out to be robbers at night.
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by saheedbadmus(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Obo iya ẹ!

Oni Iya so oleh moyi Iya .. eran... omo asha alaigbeko ..
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Comedian2019: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
olatade:
Civilian brutality against the police grin
#stopcivilianbrutality
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Comedian2019: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ebuka78:
Instead of you guys to condemn the henious act of the miscreant, you are making a joke out of the policeman.

If there was no police, we wouldn't be here talking on the Internet today. It is time people change the way they talk or see things.

Spit on some Nigerians. Nowadays, smokers and weed smokers have taken over the whole streets. They pretend to be humans during the day, but turn out to be robbers at night.

This gross disrespect of police must stop. But police must stop arresting innocent, handsome boys.
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by valarmorghulis: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Something really bad is brewing in this country... Let me start making preparations for ghana
Re: Man Breaks Bottle On Policeman’s Head For Trying To Impound His Car by Akudaisi: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
heendrix:

Lol ain't scared bro if you don saca around barracks when growing up you go understand weytin I dey talk and the release by Nigerian army that soso soldiers have been arrested and detained na only dust to calm situations. forget the ESN ish na only the jazz of 7.62m to 9m ammo dey if they roll out 80calibre bullets trucks ESN no go wait watch part two but it'll raise concern cuz it's not a war situation so 80calibre can't be rolled out yet but for this Buhari era wey we dey nothing is impossible
once you understand that no amount of soldiers can defeat an uprising the better for you,even soldiers dey fear especially Nigerian soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lamidi Oyiekehi Opozuehi's House Demolished In Kogi. PICS / Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.