Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,899 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:08 PM

Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness (4318 Views)

If Jesus Had Not Resurrected? / Since Jesus 'received' Glory And Honour, Is He An 'inferior/subservient' God? / Mary The Mother Of Jesus Had No Other Children. A Biblical Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
livingchrist:
John 6:29
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Are you indeed doing the work of God?
Look at the work above Jesus ask you to do to be saved.

You workers of iniquity really love vague terms like "faith" and "belief" right, because they give you room to exploit to enable you justify your works of iniquity.

But Jesus always knew it was possible that some workers of iniquity would want to take advantage of that, hence He addressed that loophole and clearly defined what He meant by "believe in Me" to ensure that workers of iniquity like you don't have that chance.

John 8:30-31 (KJV)

As he spake these words, many believed on him.
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

So as you can see, belief or faith in Jesus without the obedience of His Word is nothing but an illusion. It's only exists in your imagination!

You can stroll down the passage to see where the same people who were said to have believed took stones up to cast at Jesus. That's why anyone who believe must keep His Words to confirm it, because that's what distinguishes the true believers from the false ones.

If you and your fellow workers of iniquity that claim to believe and have faith in Jesus were there, I'm sure you'd also be among those who picked up stones to throw at Jesus because you're false believers.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
livingchrist:

Rather, It is not good works that saves rather we saved so that we can do good works, It is not faith that saves either it is Jesus that saves, faith is means through which salvation is received.

But faith cannot come without sound message which lead to repentance.
You are saved through obedience of the commandment given by Jesus Christ wherein He declared that those who will believe in Him( trust He is who he says He is, are baptized. and eat of His body and drink of His blood) will be saved from the condemnation of sin which is Death, and in its place given eternal life(grace from Death). undecided

That obedience to those commands given by Jesus Christ is what amounts to your faith .i.e. you do works to realize this. undecided

The good(Righteous) works come after you have proven yourself worthy, not before. undecided

Also, the "Sound message" that James talks of is the Word of God .I.e. the very teachings of Jesus Christ and not the concoctions you fill yourselves with from the mouths of those false teachers and prophets our there. undecided
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by livingchrist: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are saved through obedience of the commandment given by Jesus Christ wherein He declared that those who will believe in Him( trust He is who he says He is, are baptized. and eat of His body and drink of His blood) will be saved from the condemnation of sin which is Death, and in its place given eternal life(grace from Death). undecided

That obedience to those commands given by Jesus Christ is what amounts to your faith .i.e. you do works to realize this. undecided

The good(Righteous) works come after you have proven yourself worthy, not before. undecided

Also, the "Sound message" that James talks of is the Word of God .I.e. the very teachings of Jesus Christ and not the concoctions you fill yourselves with from the mouths of those false teachers and prophets our there. undecided
to have eternal life means to be saved from everlasting punishment
Matthew 25:46
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by livingchrist: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
jesusjnr1:
You workers of iniquity really love vague terms like "faith" and "belief" right, because they give you room to exploit to enable you justify your works of iniquity.

But Jesus always knew it was possible that some workers of iniquity would want to take advantage of that, hence He addressed that loophole and clearly defined what He meant by "believe in Me" to ensure that workers of iniquity like you don't have that chance.

John 8:30-31 (KJV)

As he spake these words, many believed on him.
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

So as you can see, belief or faith in Jesus without the obedience of His Word is nothing but an illusion. It's only exists in your imagination!

You can stroll down the passage to see where the same people who were said to have believed took stones up to cast at Jesus. That's why anyone who believe must keep His Words to confirm it, because that's what distinguishes the true believers from the false ones.

If you and your fellow workers of iniquity that claim to believe and have faith in Jesus were there, I'm sure you'd also be among those who picked up stones to throw at Jesus because you're false believers.
Of course obedience to Christ is what differentiate a true believer from a false believer,

A false beliver is an unbeliver dressed in a religious garb,
The Jews who wanted to stone Jesus didnt really believe who Jesus said he is.

Jesus called them children of the devil
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by Kobojunkie: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
livingchrist:
to have eternal life means to be saved from everlasting punishment
Matthew 25:46
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
The author of the Gospel according to Matthew is a different author from the one of the Gospel according to John, so it makes sense that the languages used are not the same but the core message remains the same. undecided

Now, if we consider Matthew 25 vs 31- 46, the one thing that quickly jumps out is that those who are mentioned are "saved" by their good(righteous) works

Matthew 25 vs 31-40 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31. “The Son of Man will come again with divine greatness, and all his angels will come with him. He will sit as king on his great and glorious throne.
32. All the people of the world will be gathered before him. Then he will separate everyone into two groups. It will be like a shepherd separating his sheep from his goats.
33. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34. “Then the king will say to the godly people on his right, ‘Come, my Father has great blessings for you. The kingdom he promised is now yours. It has been prepared for you since the world was made.
35. It is yours because when I was hungry, you gave me food to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink. When I had no place to stay, you welcomed me into your home.
36. When I was without clothes, you gave me something to wear. When I was sick, you cared for me. When I was in prison, you came to visit me.’
37. “Then the godly people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you food? When did we see you thirsty and give you something to drink?
38. When did we see you with no place to stay and welcome you into our home? When did we see you without clothes and give you something to wear?
39. When did we see you sick or in prison and care for you?’
40. “Then the king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you did for any of my people here,[b] you also did for me.’
whereas those who are condemned are instead condemned by their lack of good(righteous) works.

Matthew 25 vs 41-46 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
41. “Then the king will say to the evil people on his left, ‘Get away from me. God has already decided that you will be punished. Go into the fire that burns forever—the fire that was prepared for the devil and his angels.
42. You must go away because when I was hungry, you gave me nothing to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me nothing to drink.
43. When I had no place to stay, you did not welcome me into your home. When I was without clothes, you gave me nothing to wear. When I was sick and in prison, you did not care for me.’
44. “Then those people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty? When did we see you without a place to stay? Or when did we see you without clothes or sick or in prison? When did we see any of this and not help you?’
45. “The king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you refused to do for any of my people here, you refused to do for me.’
46. “Then these evil people will go away to be punished forever. But the godly people will go and enjoy eternal life.”
And if you note, this "saving" does not take place while they are here on earth but instead after the return of Jesus Christ. So, are you sure this is the same Salvation spoken of by Jesus Christ which is meant to come before the end? undecided
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by livingchrist: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The author of the Gospel according to Matthew is a different author from the one of the Gospel according to John, so it makes sense that the languages used are not the same but the core message remains the same. undecided

Now, if we consider Matthew 25 vs 31- 46, the one thing that quickly jumps out is that those who are mentioned are "saved" by their good(righteous) works
whereas those who are condemned are instead condemned by their lack of good(righteous) works.
And if you note, this "saving" does not take place while they are here on earth but instead after the return of Jesus Christ. So, are you sure this is the same Salvation spoken of by Jesus Christ which is meant to come before the end? undecided
Mathew 25vv46, says the righteous are the ones to have eternal life,
While the wicked will go into eternal punishment.
The only way to escape eternal death is through faith in Jesus.

Jesus said those who believe on him will never see death!
This death is not the normal death that happens to people but an eternal punishment.

John 8:51
Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

Note, the word ''shall never taste death'' which means this death is different from the death Adam brought which everyman partakes righteous or not righteous.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by Kobojunkie: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2021
livingchrist:

Mathew 25vv46, says the righteous are the ones to have eternal life,
While the wicked will go into eternal punishment.
The only way to escape eternal death is through faith in Jesus.

Jesus said those who believe on him will never see death!
This death is not the normal death that happens to people but an eternal punishment.

John 8:51
Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

Note, the word ''shall never taste death'' which means this death is different from the death Adam brought which everyman partakes righteous or not righteous.
Everlasting punishment as referred to in the Gospel of Matthew is not Death as referred to in the Gospel of John . You misconstrue what is written only I am not sure if you do it intentionally or not. undecided

How you arrived at everlasting punishment amounting to Death is beyond me when in John 3 vs 16-21, the author explains in detail that Death, as written of in the Gospel according to John, isn't eternal or everlasting in any way or form. It is instead linked to the Death given by God from the beginning.undecided
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by FarmTech(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Itchy ears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by FarmTech(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2021
Itchy ears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
FarmTech:
Itchy ears.
Hmm...
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 6:39am On Apr 30, 2021
FarmTech:
Itchy ears
Lol!
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 6:54am On May 01, 2021
livingchrist:

Of course obedience to Christ is what differentiate a true believer from a false believer,

If you truly knew this, then why are you not telling people in clear terms to obey the teachings of Christ as Christ did, instead you're using vague terms as faith and belief which many workers or iniquity exploit.

As you can see, what Jesus did revealed the evil thoughts in the hearts of those false believers, which is what your vague term of faith and belief cannot achieve, so if you're a church owner, those false believers would become part of the church despite being false believers.

Except that's what you intend to achieve by your approach.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by livingchrist: 11:00am On May 01, 2021
jesusjnr1:
If you truly knew this, then why are you not telling people in clear terms to obey the teachings of Christ as Christ did, instead you're using vague terms as faith and belief which many workers or iniquity exploit.

As you can see, what Jesus did revealed the evil thoughts in the hearts of those false believers, which is what your vague term of faith and belief cannot achieve, so if you're a church owner, those false believers would become part of the church despite being false believers.

Except that's what you intend to achieve by your approach.
the essence of revealing the evil of men is so that they accept the grace of God.
Faith is the only way to recieve the gift of God, which is eternal life through Jesus christ.

Soory, I dont own church, the idea of owning a church is not from Jesus.

Churches that are not establish in grace are soaked deep in hypocrisy and sin, the flesh is having a filled day there.

While churches that are established in grace are blossoming in righteousness and joy in the holy ghost.

The gospel of grace brings freedom, righteousness and joy, This is the kingdom of God.

Romans 14:17
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

1 Like

Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On May 01, 2021
livingchrist:

Wrong! A "false" believer IS NOT an unbeliever!. undecided

There is no such thing as a "false" believer. Recall that even the demons and devils believe, yes they do and they are eternally graced too .I.e. they also have eternal life. Only that like those who believe but refuse to obey, they are slated to spend that eternal life(grace) in Hell at the end. undecided
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by orunto27: 5:53pm On May 01, 2021
Jesus SEEDS are sown in the Spirit and in the Kingdom of God. All Born Agains shall inherit it.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by Nobody: 11:52am On May 03, 2021
BassReeves:
If you promise not to be harsh on yourself, for not picking up, that it is possible, to be a son of God and have the nature of animal, then I'll beam a searchlight to illuminate two, three or four examples for you.

I just ignored you when I read this rubbish. It still beat my imagination why you still mentioning me since you don't want me to be hash on myself.

You don't deserve my time.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by BassReeves: 2:17pm On May 03, 2021
soulpeppersoup:
You can't be a son of God and have the nature of animal. If you are a son of God, you must have the nature of God of which righteousness is part of.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

soulpeppersoup:
I just ignored you when I read this rubbish.
It is the rubbish you spewed out, seen reproduced up there, is what we've being trying to help you clean up and clear away

soulpeppersoup:
It still beat my imagination why you still mentioning me since you don't want me to be hash on myself.
Love, will not let me give up on you, beloved, because we want you to see reasonably. You can, and you will, time given

soulpeppersoup:
You don't deserve my time.

I am showing you love and creating time for you more than what you deserve hence why letting you know that, one, can be a son of God and have the nature of animal.

You can see, taking Matthew 10:16 as a study case, to be, one of out many examples in Bible, of Jesus, in this instance, using four different nature of animals to teach about how it is possible to be a child/son/daughter/man/woman of God and have the nature of animal(s). Need I say more, need I dig deeper than this?
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2021
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2021
BassReeves:

It is the rubbish you spewed out, seen reproduced up there, is what we've being trying to help you clean up and clear away

Love, will not let me give up on you, beloved, because we want you to see reasonably. You can, and you will, time given

I am showing you love and creating time for you more than what you deserve hence why letting you know that, one, can be a son of God and have the nature of animal.

You can see, taking Matthew 10:16 as a study case, to be, one of out many examples in Bible, of Jesus, in this instance, using four different nature of animals to teach about how it is possible to be a child/son/daughter/man/woman of God and have the nature of animal(s). Need I say more, need I dig deeper than this?
jesusjnr2020:
Worker of abominations, have you repented of your abominable ways?

jesusjnr1:
You know what i'm talking about as every one else here. One day if you don't repent, your abominable ways shall find you out.

BassReeves:

Fyi, God never anywhere in the Bible say gays are an abomination in His sight.

jesusjnr2020:

Please kindly do me a favor and report yourself to the mods if you thought you insulted yourself or accused yourself falsely.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by Nobody: 11:24am On May 06, 2021
BassReeves:

Is this what you thought no one can take in?

Anyway I no blame you. In the sphere of knowledge, black man dey always think he knows it all. Hence, will be filling like peacock.

What you pointed out there is a comparison.

Go look up the meaning of nature in the dictionary and compare it to the context I used it.
Re: Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness by BassReeves: 2:05pm On May 07, 2021
soulpeppersoup:
Is this what you thought no one can take in?
Correction. You might not want to take to see the error of your view, beloved

soulpeppersoup:
Anyway I no blame you. In the sphere of knowledge, black man dey always think he knows it all. Hence, will be filling like peacock.
Why not stand in front of a mirror, and repeat this comment. Smh

soulpeppersoup:
What you pointed out there is a comparison.
Duh, so what you did wasn't comparison then

soulpeppersoup:
Go look up the meaning of nature in the dictionary and compare it to the context I used it.
Romans 3:22
'And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction,'

2 Corinthians 5:21
'He (i.e. God) made Christ who knew no sin to [judicially] be sin on our behalf,
so that in Him we would become the righteousness of God
[that is, we would be made acceptable to Him and placed in a right relationship with Him by His gracious lovingkindness].
'

You make me laugh even when I am not in the mood to smile. I love the way you make me laugh, like no one else. I love posters like you who can and who make me laugh. I love your silly side, it masks a multitude of ills

If you know understandably what Romans 3:22 and 2 Corinthians 5:21 conveys, you wouldn't want to rubbish a behaviour that isnt exclusive to animals alone and try so hard to suggest that the love between two is animal behaviour. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Im Confused Abt This Christian Theory... / Is It Fair That A Mere 70 Years Of ‪‎Sin‬ Be Punished By An Eternity In ‪‎Hell? / THE BIOGRAPHY OF Benson Andrew Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.