Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,197 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:10 PM

Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts (49826 Views)

Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. / Lateef Omidiji Jr Dropped From AFCON Squad, He Reacts / El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts by kpoins: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
They want to make him a zebra but he technically refused grin grin grin.
Man united abi na 5th united...Tueh!!!
Re: Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts by Brunicekid(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
BlessedNuel:
I so much respect this man

He came to our school some weeks back for Joshua Generation International Youth conference and I must confess,his speech was so inspirational.

Ooohh... Joshua Generation program for Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion Youth held at UNN in the first week of this month.

1 Like

Re: Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts by kenzysmith: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

So, you think football is run on loss? Lol. The money they make will pay the salary. Go and look at Chelsea's financial statement.....Abramovich was able to buy the club cos it was running on loss. No business can survive on loss. So why will he pay the salary of staff for 10 years from his pocket? But for the past 4 years or so, Chelsea has been making profit. Meaning that when yoy put all expenses, all cash used to buy players and salaries, the clubs has been making profit.

Football is business. It is not NNPC (govt owned coy) which runs on loss. No subsidy or bail out. Lol. It is why Arsenal will likely sell the club to Dangote. Why? He is a successful business man. He knows how to manage money.

Stop making assumptions and stop bringing the rubbish you always discuss at football watching centers to where intellectuals are. The business aspect is too complex for many of you. Just enjoy the game, drink a bottle of whatever when watching games, go home, sleep afterward, ....discuss only the game. The financial aspect is too advance for most Nigerians.

Go and get the financial records of Barca, Arsenal, Chelsea, Juventus, ManU, Madrid, ManCity and which other one oooo....ok...add Bayern to it. And see the money in football. Why do you think ESL was tackled seriously?

I hope you have learned something from my post.

Goodluck.
I want to show u u kW nothing. if they are linked to high profile player like the likes of ndidi, mbape,hannland and co which pocket will it come from is it from the club or dangote pocket? as for the salaries I believe the club can take care of sum staff and players not those on high wage bill, let me burst your bubbles am a graduate of business admin I finished with 2.2 I also have a knowledge about football administration
Re: Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts by Casper21: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
All these concluders, read and understand first
Re: Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts by bizhop01: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Manchester united no be UBA
Re: Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts by EJEHSON(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Will you invest your hard earned money in a place where corruption strives? NPFL is full of corrupt officials.
TheGiftedOne:
Nigerians running abroad to buy clubs while the NPFL is in total shambles.

I can't imagine the fan base of Man U and Arsenal should our money bags buy them over.
Re: Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts by Glycosunde: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
That awkward moment when you realize Messi is richer than this guy

The only awkward moment is when you will realise that Tony's networth is almost twice that of Messi. Kindly do your research very well and don't assume

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
I want to show u u kW nothing. if they are linked to high profile player like the likes of ndidi, mbape,hannland and co which pocket will it come from is it from the club or dangote pocket? as for the salaries I believe the club can take care of sum staff and players not those on high wage bill, let me burst your bubbles am a graduate of business admin I finished with 2.2 I also have a knowledge about football administration
Keep showing your ignorance. No wonder you finished with 2.2. Is it business admin you guys are taught in Naija? With your friends copying thesis of previous graduates word for word? Go and pick up the financial statements of the clubs I gave you and let see if you can interpret them. Those players salaries you mentioned are fractions of their expenses. You funny seriously. Lol. Yet, they are still making profit. Abramovich paid Drogba and made profit. Juve is still paying Ronaldo and still making profit, though they are complaining cos he has not delivered what they bought him for. Barca is still paying Messi and recently the richest club in the world. Keep showing you know it all. Very funny boy... out of the expenses of clubs, its salary you talk of. You sabi nothing ooooo. Lol. Abeg go sit down.

Dont mention me again.

Goodbye!

1 Like

Re: Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts by BlessedNuel: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
Brunicekid:
Ooohh... Joshua Generation program for Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion Youth held at UNN in the first week of this month.

Yes bro
Re: Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
BlessedNuel:

He came to our school some weeks back for Joshua Generation International Youth conference and I must confess,his speech was so inspirational.

You are a UNN student and you attend Anglican Church

1 Like

Re: Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts by bukxy: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
qtguru:
He gave us Money for Efiko, when we were working on a mobile app, the guy really champions local development.
wow!
Re: Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts by HisGrace0000001(m): 2:09am On Apr 24, 2021
BlessedNuel:

He didn't come, he attended via zoom.
Re: Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts by BlessedNuel: 6:14am On Apr 24, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

You are a UNN student and you attend Anglican Church

Yes sir
Re: Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts by BafanaBafana: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2021
kenzysmith:
if dangote pomp the money roman ambromabic pomp for Chelsea since 2003 till date dangote go go bank rupt
Before Abramovich bought Chelsea, Dangote was richer than him.
See that refinery Dangote is building ba, it's more expensive than Chelsea. And Aliko has not gone bankrupt
Re: Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts by kenzysmith: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Before Abramovich bought Chelsea, Dangote was richer than him.
See that refinery Dangote is building ba, it's more expensive than Chelsea. And Aliko has not gone bankrupt
sense is far from u
Re: Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts by BafanaBafana: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2021
kenzysmith:
sense is far from u
How old are you sef?
Re: Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts by kenzysmith: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2021
BafanaBafana:

How old are you sef?
roman is the 5th richest man in Russia the 29th in d world make Nigerian newspaper dey deceive u, roman single handedly transformed England league with millions u think if dangote buy arsenal he go feel buy those players to compete with mancity he wan die? pls u kW nothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Cristiano Ronaldo Rejoined Manchester United / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.