Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,033 members, 7,949,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? (1615 Views)

Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:

I really don't like back and forth argument...

That's the starting of the message from the op, a known terrorist yet you are asking me who are "those". undecided

Don't be quarter clever
Is Pantami not a known extremist. Answer as honestly as you can. Remember what Abike said about him. Go read her statement again.
Re: Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? by Monogamy: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Is Pantami not a known extremist. Answer as honestly as you can. Remember what Abike said about him. Go read her statement again.

So you have been part of those while feigning ignorance.... grin cheesy

That's the opinion/position of those , which I am not in any position to question or challenge...
Re: Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? by AMINDA: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2021
Pantami is not a terrorist just because you say he is. Even today, he can travel into the US without thinking twice. As a matter of fact, he schooled and was based there before being called upon to serve the nation. He did not acquire the position based on "quota system", with a PhD in Computer Science and other degrees from respected universities including Harvard, he is eminently qualified for the role. While schooling in Nigeria, he graduated in flying colors despite being an Islamic scholar.

He is a well respected Sheikh whose antecedents are known, including well documented debates with rogue clerics like Mohammed Yusuf at the early days of Boko haram. He is a Sheikh, a muslim and a Northerner, that doesn't make him a terrorist no matter what you say.
Re: Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:

There is no two way about election...

And Nigeria is not breaking anytime soon...

You can take the two for cash out at bank..

Lol. Elections are just a ritual we observe every four years. If they were so effective we wouldn't be having these discussion.
Nigeria is like yam flour made by a new wife for her darling husband with so much seed. You know the husband must eat it. But at the same time, he worries for his stomach. It's not until a cloth tears that you know it's faded. The eyes don't deceive.
Your bank is empty.

1 Like

Re: Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:01am On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:

So you have been part of those while feigning ignorance.... grin cheesy

That's the opinion/position of those which I am not in any position to question or challenge...

Toh. Make I take my leave.
Re: Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? by Monogamy: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. Elections are just a ritual we observe every four years. If they were so effective we wouldn't be having these discussion.
Nigeria is like yam flour made by a new wife for her darling husband with so much seed. You know the husband must eat it. But at the same time, he worries for his stomach. It's not until a cloth tears that you know it's faded. The eyes don't deceive.
Your bank is empty.

Oya, that same election, you and your likes are not interested to take part yet you still want to be blaming the people in power when as a citizen,you have neglected your roles.

I really don't get una logic oo
Re: Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:10am On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Oya, that same election, you and your likes are not interested to take part yet you still want to be blaming the people in power when as a citizen,you have neglected your roles.

I really don't get una logic oo

Let me answer this one cause I've seen you harping on it a lot. Voting is a right. Criticising govt is also a right. None counteracts the other. If I refuse to vote, it doesn't automatically mean I've lost my voice. So stop making it seem as if only those who vote have a right to complain. That's patently false.
Again, you can't choose for me which roles you're comfortable with for me to play. You want me to vote but you don't want me to criticize. Why? What's the point of doing anything at all.
Re: Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? by FarahAideed: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Wondering why people blame FG, politicians for their lives woes?

What impact would sacking of Pantami have in the average lives of Nigerians?

Just read what you wrote again ..I pity u
Re: Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? by Monogamy: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Let me answer this one cause I've seen you harping on it a lot. Voting is a right. Criticising govt is also a right. None counteracts the other. If I refuse to vote, it doesn't automatically mean I've lost my voice. So stop making it seem as if only those who vote have a right to complain. That's patently false.
Again, you can't choose for me which roles you're comfortable with for me to play. You want me to vote but you don't want me to criticize. Why? What's the point of doing anything at all.

If as a citizen, you failed to play your roles and quota towards the development of your nation, then you have no right to complain how things are run...

That's logical... You do not plant Guava and be expecting to harvest Apple
Re: Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? by Monogamy: 9:14am On Apr 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

Just read what you wrote again ..I pity myself

I see
Re: Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? by eomajeh: 9:23am On Apr 23, 2021
Is the Presidency okay This OP is still amazed at the presidency.

Nothing the Presidency does amazes me anymore after i watched this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpCHeoAtAo4

It answers all the questions.
Re: Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? by Davefed(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Who has sole responsibility to protect life and properties of the citizens in the state?
Are the citizens meant to take law into their hand by protecting themselves?
Is the govt not entitled to provide the necessary means for her citizens to develop economically, socially and as well intellectually?
You are a terrible.

Sacking and prosecuting of Pantami for his evill will mitigate loss life to a minimum.. stop being an asslicker
Re: Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? by baralatie(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2021
cry the presidency is perplexly confused
Re: Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? by BigBizzy(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:

This thought sha
Re: Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? by bularuz(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2021
Monogamy:

When Nigeria turn to Syria or Afghanistan that's when you will know the impact
Re: Is The Presidency Okay? What Card Is The Presidency Playing? by Monogamy: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2021
bularuz:

When Nigeria turn to Syria or Afghanistan that's when you will know the impact

That can never happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: It’s Dangerous To Release IPOB Leader – Arewa Youths President / Tinbu, Osinbajo Southwest Govs. At Loggerheads Over National Secretary Zoning! / Reactions As Peter Obi Says His Children Do Not Trust Him When He Makes Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.