Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,136 members, 7,949,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. (1522 Views)

One Science That proves that The Noah’s Flood Is A Big Joke. / 7 Reasons Why The Noah’s Ark Story Is A Myth. / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by FatherOfJesus: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2021
1. It’s impossible for Noah’s ark to have contained two each of all terrestrial species of the world.

The dimensions of Noah's ark in Genesis, chapter 6, are given in cubits (about 18-22 inches): length 300 cubits, breadth 50 cubits, and height 30 cubits. Taking the lower value of the cubit, this gives dimensions in feet of 450 x 75 x 45, which compares with 850 x 92 x 64 for the Titanic.
Excluding aquatic species, scientists have identified over 1million terrestrial animals. It’s impossible for the ark to contain all these animals and house them for 1 years, not even titanic can. You can call it a miracle because you do not have any evidence but it’s simply illogical to think that this happened.
How were they feed? Doesn’t make sense.

2. Civilizations existed during that time and didn’t record any flood.

The genealogical timeline from the Bible puts Noah’s flood about 4000-5000years ago. As at this time, we had modern civilizations like the Mesopotamia, ancient Chinese and Sumerian civilization. archeological evidence by dating their walls have confirmed this. No building can stand a global flood that happened for 30days and even covered the Mount Everest.
These civilizations didn’t record any flood during this time. Maybe the flood might have been localized but structure are still standing today that wouldn’t have survived the flood. I will not argue if the story says that the flood happened in Noah’s village.

3. A global Flood would have left global archeological evidence.

We have seen evidence of localized flood happening at different times, they left gullies as evidence and from these gully you can date the flood.
People use the Grand Canyon as evidence for a global flood, Grand Canyon is an evidence for series of flood in that part of North America and not a global flood. The dating of Grand Canyon is inconsistent with the genealogical timeline of Noah’s flood and with other gullies around the world. The Grand Canyon cannot form in just a single flood, it takes years of constant weathering for such a deep gully to form.
Archeological evidence suggests that the Grand Canyon started forming 35million years ago, humans didn’t walk on this planet then.
We do not have archeological evidence in form of gullies that are consistent with the genealogical age of Noah’s flood. A lot of the gullies we have now are results of different localized floods and they are usually not consistent with the biblical timeline of Noah’s flood.

4. There are no fossilized evidence to the flood.

Anyone who understands how fossilization works will totally agree that we will find all the dead animals and humans in the the same stratum in the earth crust. A catastrophe like that will be leave enormous evidence in form of fossils. It won’t be difficult to find since it happened just about 4000years ago. Till date, we have not seen any sign of almost an extinction happening 4000years ago.
We have seen evidence for 5 mass extinctions in the earth crust:

Ordovician-silurian Extinction: 440 million years ago.
Devonian Extinction: 365 million years ago.
Permian-triassic Extinction: 250 million years ago.
Triassic-jurassic Extinction: 210 million years ago.
Cretaceous-tertiary Extinction: 65 Million Years Ago.

We can’t see that of Noah’s flood and we cannot say we have seen it just to make Christians happy.

5. No evidence of mass migration of animals.

We have not seen evidence for mass migration of animals. We cannot explain how animals crossed several seas and oceans to reach Noah in the Middle East without leaving the evidence for that migration in form of fossils. For example, you cannot find the fossils of Tasmanian Devil in the Middle East or a Komodo dragon in the Middle East or anywhere outside of Australia or Indonesia respectively, it’s evidence that those animals evolved and stayed there. How did they migrate without evidence? How did they cross the oceans and seas?
Some proponents of Noah’s flood use Pangaea to defend this. There was no Pangaea 4000years ago, Pangaea existed 175million years ago according to calculations.

6. Noah’s flood story is inconsistent with water cycle

Where did all the water come from? It was a miracle?
Where did all the water go to?
You need an impossible amount of water to cover Mount Everest. Even if all the polar ice and Antarctica melts, it won’t cover Mount Everest.
I don’t know, maybe there could be an explanation for this but it doesn’t make any sense if you remove the regious bias.

Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2021
One reason you've proven your ignorance.

Noah's ark found on Mount Ararat as was stated in the Bible. With the exact dimensions and material...

So tell me, why the need for an ark when there was no flood?

The ark alone is proof there was a flood.

Stop embarrassing your imaginary intelligence.
mansakhalifa:

Where is the ark in that picture??
The more you look, the less you see.

Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by doggedfighter(f): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2021
It's all fairy-tales just like every other .
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by FatherOfJesus: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Noah's ark found on Mount Ararat as was stated in the Bible. With the exact same dimensions and material...

How can you even find an ark made of wood after 4000years?
Do you even think?

No ark was found, nothing about Noah’s flood is consistent with reality. Do you have a functioning brain? You find woods after 4000years?
Like all decomposers of organic matter stopped working for 4000years.

I don’t know why religious people show little intelligence in matters like this. Like no brain at all

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
How can you even find an ark made of wood after 4000years?
Do you even think?

No ark was found, nothing about Noah’s flood is consistent with reality. Do you have a functioning brain? You find woods after 4000years?
Like all decomposers of organic matter stopped working for 4000years.

I don’t know why religious people show little intelligence in matters like this. Like no brain at all
Yet remains of dinosaurs which existed much longer are still being found. Are you sure your intelligence exists at all?

Why not go to mount Ararat first and prove the ark hasn't lasted that long before speaking ignorantly?

It's people like you that discovered it, you are here drawing conclusions on the basis of evidence that only exists in your own imaginations.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by FatherOfJesus: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yet remains of dinosaurs which existed much longer are still being found. Are you sure your intelligence exists?

Why not go to mount Ararat first and prove that the ark wasn't that old, before speaking ignorantly?

It's people like you that discovered it, you are here drawing conclusions on the basis of evidence that only exists in your own imaginations.
Did you even pass basic science? grin

You find dinosaur fossils because bones are inorganic compounds, they can’t be degraded by saprophytes. They are also concealed in the soil away from all agent of erosion and weathering.

Wood is composed of largely organic compounds like Cellulose and little mineral. You can’t find a wood on a plain after 4000years. It would have been degraded organically and the remains dispersed by erosion.

Read some books aside from the Bible.
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by Draslo(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2021
OP, you know we, especially Africans are fine-tuned religiously never to ask questions. We're supposed to blindly believe all these stories the supposedly superior human slave traders brought to us. I was a kid when I asked a similar question in primary school. They told me to kneel and face the wall through out the class.
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by FatherOfJesus: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Draslo:
OP, you know we, especially Africans are fine-tuned religiously never to ask questions. We're supposed to blindly believe all these stories the supposedly superior human slave traders brought to us. I was a kid when I asked a similar question in primary school. They told me to kneel and face the wall through out the class.
I did also, my dad always called me a devil.
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by Draslo(m): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You are illiterate grin
Did you even pass basic science? grin

You find dinosaur fossils because bones are inorganic compounds, they can’t be degraded by saprophytes. They are also concealed in the soil away from all agent of erosion and weathering.

Wood is composed of largely organic compounds like Cellulose and little mineral. You can’t find a wood on a plain after 4000years. It would have been degraded organically and the remains dispersed by erosion.

Read some books aside from the Bible.
I cannot believe you took out time to reply that very stupid comment. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read in my life. Do you know that many, many Nigerians don't even believe in the existence of dinosaurs. Whenever they do carbon dating and they arrive at a date hundreds of millions of years ago, you'd see people making comments like "these Oyinbo people dey lie". It irritates me to my marrows.
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2021
Errrr... OP, you see, you are wasting your bloody time!

Nairaland is Not the appropriate place for this sort of thing. It is way too logical for the sort of minds that we have here.

I told somebody here the other day, that the Epic of Gilgamesh flood myth was the inspiration for the Noah flood story- in other words, it is a just another ancient story- but she ended up talking nonsense.

Here is a snippet by the way. I leave you all to draw your inferences:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh_flood_myth

But the similarities are just too striking. Just a few alterations here and there. If you ask me, the Hebrews were influenced to some extent by the ancient Mesopotamians. After all, cultures/civilizations have long been known to exchange a few ideas with each other.

Proponents of the Abrahamic religions should just take a chill pill on this issue.
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Noah's ark found on Mount Ararat as was stated in the Bible. With the exact dimensions and material...

Stop embarrassing your imaginary intelligence.

Where is the ark in that picture??
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by FatherOfJesus: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Nairaland is Not the appropriate place for this sort of thing. It is way too logical for the sort of minds that we have here.

I told somebody here the other day, that the Epic of Gilgamesh flood myth was the inspiration for the Noah flood story- in other words, it is a just another ancient story- but she ended up talking nonsense.

But the similarities are just too striking. Just a few alterations here and there. If you ask me, the Hebrews were influenced to some extent by the ancient Mesopotamians. After all, cultures/civilizations have long been known to exchange a few ideas with each other.

Proponents of the Abrahamic religions should just take a chill pill on this issue.
Jesusjnr2020 already validated this statement. I always want them to know that you can’t feed everyone with your bullshits and maybe some of them will start thinking.

The flood story is totally embarrassing to even think of, it’s more embarrassing that adults with kids believe such irrationally. People cannot critically analyze events before absorbing them. Religion will just make one look so stupid. So funny
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by qwertyboss(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
[b] 1. It’s impossible for Noah’s ark to have contained two each
Noah

Local flood, not global.

The Bible insists that Noah's flood was global and no one survived except the believers who boarded the Ark with Noah. However the Quran says that the flood was local and all nations other than Noah's survived.

Local floods are very common however there is no scientific evidence for a global flood. But stories of a global flood are found in many ancient cultures all-around the globe. If it were a global flood, as portrayed in the Bible, no one would have survived other than the believers who boarded the Ark with Noah. There would have been no disbelievers who didn't board the Ark and survived. However the Quran says something else, it says that there were disbelievers who didn't board the Ark and still survived:

Quran 11:48

It was said, "O Noah, disembark with peace from Us; and with blessings upon you, and upon communities from those with you. And other communities We will grant prosperity and later We will hand them painful torture."

٤٨ قِيلَ يَا نُوحُ اهْبِطْ بِسَلَامٍ مِنَّا وَبَرَكَاتٍ عَلَيْكَ وَعَلَىٰ أُمَمٍ مِمَّنْ مَعَكَ ۚ وَأُمَمٌ سَنُمَتِّعُهُمْ ثُمَّ يَمَسُّهُمْ مِنَّا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

Since God will punish them later then definitely they were disbelievers who were not onboard the Ark. If only believers boarded the Ark but still disbelievers survived then this means that it was just a local flood. Those who were not in the area survived.

The very next verse says that this story was not known before:

Quran 11:49

These are some stories from the past that we reveal to you. Neither you, nor your people knew them before this. So be patient. The future belongs to the pious.

٤٩ تِلْكَ مِنْ أَنْبَاءِ الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهَا إِلَيْكَ ۖ مَا كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُهَا أَنْتَ وَلَا قَوْمُكَ مِنْ قَبْلِ هَٰذَا ۖ فَاصْبِرْ ۖ إِنَّ الْعَاقِبَةَ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ

The Bible insists on a global flood killing all disbelievers. The story in the Quran, that other disbelievers survived, was not known to previous cultures and the Quran was the first to proclaim it.

In the Quran the last prophet was sent to all nations however Noah was sent to just his own people:

Quran 21:107

We did not send you except as mercy to all nations.

١٠٧ وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِلْعَالَمِينَ

Al-alameen الْعَالَمِينَ in Arabic means "all nations". The last prophet was sent to all nations, however Noah was  sent to just his own people:

Quran 7:59

We sent Noah to his people. He said, "O my people! Worship Allah; you have no god other than Him. I fear for you the punishment of a tremendous Day."

٥٩ لَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ فَقَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ مَا لَكُمْ مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ غَيْرُهُ إِنِّي أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ

In the Quran Noah was sent to just his own people, not to all nations. And those who were drowned by the flood were disbelievers from his own people, not from all nations. The Quran never said that God drowned all nations Alameen الْعَالَمِينَ. However the Quran consistently said that God drowned only the people of Noah:

Quran 25:37

And the people of Noah: when they rejected the messengers, We drowned them, and made them a lesson for mankind. We have prepared for the wrongdoers a painful retribution.

٣٧ وَقَوْمَ نُوحٍ لَمَّا كَذَّبُوا الرُّسُلَ أَغْرَقْنَاهُمْ وَجَعَلْنَاهُمْ لِلنَّاسِ آيَةً ۖ وَأَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا

God drowned disbelievers from Noah's own people قَوْمَ نُوحٍ and made them a lesson for mankind. The Quran never said that God drowned mankind.

Noah was sent to just his own people, not to all nations. And Noah presented God's message to just his own people, not to all nations. And those who rejected the message were from Noah's own people, not from all nations. So God drowned disbelievers from Noah's own people, not all nations. In the Quran all other nations had nothing to do with the flood. This means that it was just a local flood.

The Quran referred to the stuff Noah owned only:

Quran 11:40

Until, when Our command came, and the earth oven boiled, We said, "Board into it a pair of every kind, and your family-except those against whom the sentence has already been passed-and those who have believed." But those who believed with him were only a few.

٤٠ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا وَفَارَ التَّنُّورُ قُلْنَا احْمِلْ فِيهَا مِنْ كُلٍّ زَوْجَيْنِ اثْنَيْنِ وَأَهْلَكَ إِلَّا مَنْ سَبَقَ عَلَيْهِ الْقَوْلُ وَمَنْ آمَنَ ۚ وَمَا آمَنَ مَعَهُ إِلَّا قَلِيلٌ

"Tannur التَّنُّورُ"is a whole in the ground for baking known as earth oven. When the "Tannur" boiled is in the singular mode, not plural. If it were a global flood then every Tannur on Earth should have boiled; but this wasn't the case, only the Tannur that he owned. From the "Tannur" we know that this verse is referring to what he owned only. Similarly in the same verse the animals that boarded the ark are also animals that he owned only, not every animal on Earth.

There is no scientific evidence for a global flood, however local floods are very common.
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by FatherOfJesus: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2021
qwertyboss:

Noah

Local flood, not global.

The Bible insists that Noah's flood was global and no one survived except the believers who boarded the Ark with Noah. However the Quran says that the flood was local and all nations other than Noah's survived.

Local floods are very common however there is no scientific evidence for a global flood. But stories of a global flood are found in many ancient cultures all-around the globe. If it were a global flood, as portrayed in the Bible, no one would have survived other than the believers who boarded the Ark with Noah. There would have been no disbelievers who didn't board the Ark and survived. However the Quran says something else, it says that there were disbelievers who didn't board the Ark and still survived:

Quran 11:48

It was said, "O Noah, disembark with peace from Us; and with blessings upon you, and upon communities from those with you. And other communities We will grant prosperity and later We will hand them painful torture."

٤٨ قِيلَ يَا نُوحُ اهْبِطْ بِسَلَامٍ مِنَّا وَبَرَكَاتٍ عَلَيْكَ وَعَلَىٰ أُمَمٍ مِمَّنْ مَعَكَ ۚ وَأُمَمٌ سَنُمَتِّعُهُمْ ثُمَّ يَمَسُّهُمْ مِنَّا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

Since God will punish them later then definitely they were disbelievers who were not onboard the Ark. If only believers boarded the Ark but still disbelievers survived then this means that it was just a local flood. Those who were not in the area survived.

The very next verse says that this story was not known before:

Quran 11:49

These are some stories from the past that we reveal to you. Neither you, nor your people knew them before this. So be patient. The future belongs to the pious.

٤٩ تِلْكَ مِنْ أَنْبَاءِ الْغَيْبِ نُوحِيهَا إِلَيْكَ ۖ مَا كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُهَا أَنْتَ وَلَا قَوْمُكَ مِنْ قَبْلِ هَٰذَا ۖ فَاصْبِرْ ۖ إِنَّ الْعَاقِبَةَ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ

The Bible insists on a global flood killing all disbelievers. The story in the Quran, that other disbelievers survived, was not known to previous cultures and the Quran was the first to proclaim it.

In the Quran the last prophet was sent to all nations however Noah was sent to just his own people:

Quran 21:107

We did not send you except as mercy to all nations.

١٠٧ وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِلْعَالَمِينَ

Al-alameen الْعَالَمِينَ in Arabic means "all nations". The last prophet was sent to all nations, however Noah was  sent to just his own people:

Quran 7:59

We sent Noah to his people. He said, "O my people! Worship Allah; you have no god other than Him. I fear for you the punishment of a tremendous Day."

٥٩ لَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ فَقَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ مَا لَكُمْ مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ غَيْرُهُ إِنِّي أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ

In the Quran Noah was sent to just his own people, not to all nations. And those who were drowned by the flood were disbelievers from his own people, not from all nations. The Quran never said that God drowned all nations Alameen الْعَالَمِينَ. However the Quran consistently said that God drowned only the people of Noah:

Quran 25:37

And the people of Noah: when they rejected the messengers, We drowned them, and made them a lesson for mankind. We have prepared for the wrongdoers a painful retribution.

٣٧ وَقَوْمَ نُوحٍ لَمَّا كَذَّبُوا الرُّسُلَ أَغْرَقْنَاهُمْ وَجَعَلْنَاهُمْ لِلنَّاسِ آيَةً ۖ وَأَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا

God drowned disbelievers from Noah's own people قَوْمَ نُوحٍ and made them a lesson for mankind. The Quran never said that God drowned mankind.

Noah was sent to just his own people, not to all nations. And Noah presented God's message to just his own people, not to all nations. And those who rejected the message were from Noah's own people, not from all nations. So God drowned disbelievers from Noah's own people, not all nations. In the Quran all other nations had nothing to do with the flood. This means that it was just a local flood.

The Quran referred to the stuff Noah owned only:

Quran 11:40

Until, when Our command came, and the earth oven boiled, We said, "Board into it a pair of every kind, and your family-except those against whom the sentence has already been passed-and those who have believed." But those who believed with him were only a few.

٤٠ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءَ أَمْرُنَا وَفَارَ التَّنُّورُ قُلْنَا احْمِلْ فِيهَا مِنْ كُلٍّ زَوْجَيْنِ اثْنَيْنِ وَأَهْلَكَ إِلَّا مَنْ سَبَقَ عَلَيْهِ الْقَوْلُ وَمَنْ آمَنَ ۚ وَمَا آمَنَ مَعَهُ إِلَّا قَلِيلٌ

"Tannur التَّنُّورُ"is a whole in the ground for baking known as earth oven. When the "Tannur" boiled is in the singular mode, not plural. If it were a global flood then every Tannur on Earth should have boiled; but this wasn't the case, only the Tannur that he owned. From the "Tannur" we know that this verse is referring to what he owned only. Similarly in the same verse the animals that boarded the ark are also animals that he owned only, not every animal on Earth.

There is no scientific evidence for a global flood, however local floods are very common.

This makes more sense to me, I cannot argue a “local flood”. Local floods happens every now and then.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2021
First you laid "7 Reasons Why The Noah’s Ark Story Is A Myth. by FatherOfJesus:"

I Blew it up without a sweat!

Today it is "6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened"

Tomorrow, it would be "5 Reasons why Noah..."Until you disappear at Zero (0) but the Answer will Never Change, people Hate Truth, and they are professionals in covering up.
You are all liars and you have lied so much that the earth is full of it and Truth Covered!
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by Draslo(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
This makes more sense to me, I cannot argue a “local flood”. Local floods happens every now and then.
I watched a documentary about the 'local' flooding. That's why almost all the regions coasting the Mediterranean have settlements under water
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by FatherOfJesus: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
First you laid "7 Reasons Why The Noah’s Ark Story Is A Myth. by FatherOfJesus:"

Tomorrow, it would be "5 Reasons why Noah..."Until you disappear at Zero (0) but the Answer will Never Change, people Hate Truth, and they are professionals in covering up.
You are all liars and you have lied so much that the earth is full of it and Truth Covered!

What did you blow up?
Can you even engage in a logical argument?

Blow this ones up let me see.
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by FatherOfJesus: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

let start with a The first point.

Can Noah’s ark contain all terrestrial specie for one year? If yes, how?
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
1. It’s impossible for Noah’s ark to have contained two each of all terrestrial species of the world.

Fool! Is an ark not meant to protect only those which can not survive in water? So your number comes down.

Secondly, fool, have you not seen that species that where reported earlier to be extinct have been re-Seen?

Does that not tell ya that what we see today could have been recreated after the flood?

[quote author=FatherOfJesus post=101074062]

Fool, even in our presence, your bastard brothers have begun to say that the Genocide Against the Jews did not happen!

Even in our presence and 1942 is not even 100 years away. What do you think shall happen Fool, when it is 4000 years away?

FatherOfJesus:

You are Truly a Mighty Big Fool! Look at the tricks you do with water fountains and the water is not your own oh, yet you can flood an ant hill over and over again drying it up each time.

So how then oh Fool, shall the owner of Water not be able to bend it in anyway and manner he so desires?

Oh Lord Please Come!
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Fool! Is an ark not meant to protect only those which can not survive in water? So your number comes down.

Secondly, fool, have you not seen that species that where reported earlier to be extinct have been re-Seen?

Does that not tell ya that what we see today could have been recreated after the flood?

FatherOfJesus:

Fool, even in our presence, your bastard brothers have begun to say that the Genocide Against the Jews did not happen!

Even in our presence and 1942 is not even 100 years away. What do you think shall happen Fool, when it is 4000 years away?

FatherOfJesus:

You are Truly a Mighty Big Fool! Look at the tricks you do with water fountains and the water is not your own oh, yet you can flood an ant hill over and over again drying it up each time.

So how then oh Fool, shall the owner of Water not be able to bend it in anyway and manner he so desires?

Oh Lord Please Come!
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by The5DME(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
mansakhalifa:

even the adam and Eve story was plagrised. Majority of the Old testament was plagiarized. It's all fiction.
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by FatherOfJesus: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Oh Lord Please Come!
But I said terrestrial animals, did you fail use of English?

How did the ark house 1million terrestrial animals? grin

So all the fossil evidence for a mass extinction disappeared? Lol
If I see you are illiterate now. It will sound as if denigrating your person by that’s what you are.

Anybody who believes this story is a cretin and you are an irredeemable one. How can one put all The terrestrial animal in a boat that is not even sea worthy grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by FatherOfJesus: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Oh Lord Please Come!
Calling me a fool doesn’t make you right grin

Your useless God killed everyone and hid the evidence grin

No fossil record, no archeological evidence. Only written in a book compiled by Stone Age humans who reasoned like animals. It’s surprising that humans in 202q still believe such nonsense, truly m0rons can never cease to exist grin

The other Idiot like you Jesusjnr2020 said they saw the ark on mount Arabat grin
You lot are serious laughing stock, I’m just having the fun of my life letting y’all know how idiotic your Bible sounds
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by FatherOfJesus: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Oh Lord Please Come!
I am guessing Dinosaurs went extinct because they didn’t join the ark? grin

The brain of an average Christians is just millisec more advanced than that of an orangutan. Totally idiotic people parading themselves all about the planet grin

Funny set of people who can’t think
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

But I said terrestrial animals, did you fail use of English?

How did the ark house 1million terrestrial animals? grin

As A Creator, there is nothing like loss of creation Any creation that did not enter the Ark, is Always Replaceable! grin

FatherOfJesus:

So all the fossil evidence for a mass extinction disappeared? Lol

The Death Chambers in Austria, Germany etc have not even fossilized, yet they started disappearing and your people have started to shout that "Holocaust" did not happen and we are the last known holocaust survivor only just died a few months back.

How then shall it be 4000 years from now?
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by FatherOfJesus: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As A Creator, there is nothing like loss of creation Any creation that did not enter the Ark, is Always Replaceable! grin

Tell that to people in the Stone Age.

Atheism is growing because those laughable stories of yours don’t make sense. We can’t afford to be living with humans who still believe that a boat smaller than Titanic can harbor all terrestrial species for one years without evidence.

All you Christians go about constituting nuisance with your useless stories like you are tell them to primitive apes, we are here to make the world see how laughable this stories are. grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Tell that to people in the Stone Age.

Atheism is growing because those laughable stories of yours don’t make sense. We can’t afford to be living with humans who still believe that a boat smaller than Titanic can harbor all terrestrial species for one years without evidence.

All you Christians go about constituting nuisance with your useless stories like you are tell them to primitive apes, we are here to make the world see how laughable this stories are. grin

grin You do know that Filteration means separating the Pure from the impure and the good from the bad?

Atheism is a great sieve and magnet capturing all the-evils that are hiding in the world and bringing them all together! grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by FatherOfJesus: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin You do know that Filteration means separating the Pure from the impure and the good from the bad?

Atheism is a great sieve and magnet capturing all the-evils that are hiding in the world and bringing them all together! grin

The story did not happen grin

The story only happened in the heads of primitive Christians who reason like monkeys. grin

All the evidence miraculously disappeared because Christians say so cheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I am guessing Dinosaurs went extinct because they didn’t join the ark? grin

The brain of an average Christians is just millisec more advanced than that of an orangutan. Totally idiotic people parading themselves all about the planet grin

Funny set of people who can’t think

grin Change of Post, the Question was not about Dinosaurs extinction Therefore, You Still Can Not Rebut, Yet Again, As Usual! grin grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
The story did not happen grin

The story only happened in the heads of primitive Christians who reason like monkeys. grin

All the evidence miraculously disappeared because Christians say so cheesy

grin grin grin
Do I look like I care you accept it? grin grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by FatherOfJesus: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin
Do I look like I care you accept it? grin grin
Evidence doesn’t care either

Only those with low I.Q care. After listening to jargons from your pastors and the Bible, you lot start shouting hallelujah and amen grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why The Noah’s Global Flood Couldn’t Have Happened. by FatherOfJesus: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Change of Post, the Question was not about Dinosaurs extinction Therefore, You Still Can Not Rebut, Yet Again, As Usual! grin grin
Dinosaur went extinct they didn’t make Noah’s ark grin

That’s how Christians jokers reason

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman Denies Word Of God / Why Does God Allow People To Be Born In Other Religions? / Does Anyone Know What Destiny Really Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.