Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,632 members, 7,951,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Pls Help: How Do I Pay $90 To My Cousin Prospective School In Us From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help: How Do I Pay $90 To My Cousin Prospective School In Us From Nigeria (1304 Views)

Thread for South Korea prospective students / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola / Please Help: How Can I Track My Uk Visa Application - Applicant Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: How Do I Pay $90 To My Cousin Prospective School In Us From Nigeria by adebaxton(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2011
My UBA Visa Card can't make Int'l transaction.
Can any one in US help me post a Money Order or Bank Check or even Valid Credit card and i will pay any of the person's trusted person here in 9ja coz i was @ the Bank for the past 2 days now and i was told i can't send Western Union and Bank transfer from here .

Have my word i will surely pay you i have the cash with me.
serious person only.
Re: Pls Help: How Do I Pay $90 To My Cousin Prospective School In Us From Nigeria by adebaxton(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2011
Is it true dat i can send a Bank draft or even Western Union money order in Cotonou in Rep of Benin to the US?
If you've ever tried it successfully please let me know.
Re: Pls Help: How Do I Pay $90 To My Cousin Prospective School In Us From Nigeria by Fogman(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2011
adebaxton:

Is it true dat i can send a Bank draft or even Western Union money order in Cotonou in Rep of Benin to the US?
If you've ever tried it successfully please let me know.

Yes you can send Western union and money Grams transfer from Cotonou to anywhere. I have sent severally and most often i use Ecobank at DanTokpa market. NB: Money Grams charges (transfer fee, tax, etc) are lower compare to Western union.
Re: Pls Help: How Do I Pay $90 To My Cousin Prospective School In Us From Nigeria by JagaJaga1: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2011
@adebaxton try opening a domiciliary account with GTB. Opening of account and transfering of funds will take about 3 days.
Re: Pls Help: How Do I Pay $90 To My Cousin Prospective School In Us From Nigeria by seedord247(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2011
adebaxton, i can be of help. I pass thru this same plight also. You can contact me on 08028369369.
Re: Pls Help: How Do I Pay $90 To My Cousin Prospective School In Us From Nigeria by adebaxton(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2011
Thanks to you all
Fogman i appreciate dat piece.

The Money Order was sent by a friend in Florida
Re: Pls Help: How Do I Pay $90 To My Cousin Prospective School In Us From Nigeria by adebaxton(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2011
@fogman
pls do they(ecobank moneygram or western union) also issue money order from their branch that can be sent personally.
coz i kind of hear of the transfer but i need money order.

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice / Royal Air Maroc (lagos Via Cassablanca To JFK) / New York Top's List Of Largest Cities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.