Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,495 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! (7366 Views)

Super Ministers, Super Nova, Brahe ,buhari And Bakare / Buhari And Bakare Turned Dramatist / Buhari And Bakare Will Fail (by Prophet Theo Olabayo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Kobojunkie: 12:02am On Apr 30, 2011
You don't just point accusing fingers at people simply because you have ought against them. SERAP, I believe is an organization that understands that in order to effectively reach it's goals, it would need to guard it's reputation carefully.

http://www.serap-nigeria.org/cover/un-rights-chief-urged-to-visit-nigeria-over-post-election-killings/

That is the link to this on the SERAP WebSite.  This is the actual petition

http://www.serap-nigeria.org/campaign/request-to-probe-post-election-violence/

There is really no need to attempt to make it say what it does not as we do have access to the information.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 01, 2011
Evil PDP government thrives because good people do nothing (when elections are rigged) angry

Bawss1:

An adage goes thus; evil thrives because good people do nothing about it.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by reindeer: 1:38pm On May 01, 2011
GenBuhari:

Evil PDP government thrives because good people do nothing (when elections are rigged) angry

On point.
When the OP is tired of suing, i suggests he takes to a street corner and scream his head off about Buhari. And when he gets tired of that he can include the thugs who almost killed 30 INEc adhoc staff in Bayelsa as part of the suit.
Mr OP, you are already popular enough for coming up with this grand delusion,idea.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Bawss1(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2011
GenBuhari:

I see, so 'good' people should take to the streets and unleash mayhem? No need to misconstrue the meaning behind that adage. If you feel the elections were thoroughly unfair channel your complaints and grievances to the courts.

The OP is doing something he feels is right, let no one discourage him just because they lost out in the elections.
Re: I'm suing Buhari and Bakare for murder!! by Pecca: 1:09pm On May 04, 2011
Big ups papabrowne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tension Mounts In Abuja Over Demolition Of 172 Houses Belonging To Igbo Bizmen / AFREXIM Shops For $3 Billion To Fulfill Agreement With NNPC / Kano Guber: Gov Yusuf Heads To Supreme Court Over Appeal Court Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.