Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,742 members, 7,882,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! (2380 Views)

Who Will You Pick To Lead Your Region If Regional Government Is Reintroduced? / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani / Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by nedu666: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2021
Yet again another lgbo thread in a nation of 330 ethnic groups

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by FatherOfJesus: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Call me whatever, it's backward thinking to think achieving peace in 21st century must be through a war.

Britain exit from EU without any shedding of blood.. That's how things work in this century
Anything to break Nigeria is ok by me
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by helinues: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2021
ProWalker:

Gbenu soun jareee!!!

We have our issues! Let’s solve our own and let them solve their own!

Whatever happens in Ibo land is non of your business

You think they see you are as the right person to dabble into their internal problems ?
Leave them alone

Just for the record purpose... You are not in any position to tell me what to do, write or say

Have a wonderful weekend

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by helinues: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Anything to break Nigeria is ok by me

Oya bring the chain saw make we divide am now now...

undecided
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by FatherOfJesus: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Oya bring the chain saw make we divide am now now...

undecided
Are you a proud Nigerian? If yes then tell me what you are proud of
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by helinues: 8:38am On Apr 25, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Are you a proud Nigeria? If yes then tell me what you are proud of

Very Proud and a Nationalist
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by FatherOfJesus: 8:38am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Very Proud and a Nationalist
What are you proud of?
Just tell me one
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by helinues: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
What are you proud of?
Just tell me one

I have already answered your first question, Can I ask you mine?
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by FatherOfJesus: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

I have already answered your first question, Can I ask you mine?
You didn’t answer me, I think you subtly shied away from the question because you can’t seem to pin point anything to be proud of in Nigeria.

Have you in the past 48hrs not charged your phone with a generator or any personal power supply system?
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by helinues: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You didn’t answer me, I think you subtly shied away from the question because you can’t seem to pin point anything to be proud of in Nigeria.

Have you in the past 48hrs not charged your phone with a generator or any personal power supply system?

Can't really remember the last time I heard the sound of Generator....

Now to my question, do you think ESN/UGM can win this war against ordinary SE governors not to talk of super power Nigeria security forces?
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by FatherOfJesus: 8:46am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Now to my question, do you think ESN/UGM can win this war against ordinary SE governors not to talk of super power Nigeria security forces?
Where do you reside?
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by FatherOfJesus: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2021
678eight:
[s][/s]
leave him, we will catch him.

Like we all don’t live in Nigeria. He’s a liar grin
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by OriakuAmara(f): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:
I might not be the right person to post this, but reading the events happening in some part of Imo state is something all sane Igbo should be worried about...

The Igbo people that I know are peace loving people, how did you people allow a guy like Kanu to turn your region into unrest place...

Before the emergence of Kanu, SE region has been peaceful even though there are some one or 2 security lapses which is very common in other part of the country...

Imagine me logging in to check the update of what is happening, like seriously, God forbid bad thing...

Whoever might be behind UGM, ESN are your wards, whatever their grievances may be , which I think some are genuine should be listened to and presented to your political elites then presented to the FG...

You dont burn the house down because you want to kill a rat...

Na beg, I dey beg everybody including Nigeria army, do not make SE make unnecessary international news for bad thing..

We should all be considering the gentle innocent people that would be caught unaware with this .

Please, Ignore the messenger and if you indeed care about your region, then think about this...
Shut up Fulani slaaaaave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by FatherOfJesus: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Do you use any personal electricity supply system like solar/inverters or the government provides you with 24hrs electricity?
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by helinues: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Where do you reside?

Even though you are still dodging my questions, I will answer your own for the last time pending you answer mine.

I reside somewhere along 18 miles nautical to Kepler 16B.

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by meccuno: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2021
[s]
helinues:
I might not be the right person to post this, but reading the events happening in some part of Imo state is something all sane Igbo should be worried about...

The Igbo people that I know are peace loving people, how did you people allow a guy like Kanu to turn your region into unrest place...

Before the emergence of Kanu, SE region has been peaceful even though there are some one or 2 security lapses which is very common in other part of the country...

Imagine me logging in to check the update of what is happening, like seriously, God forbid bad thing...

Whoever might be behind UGM, ESN are your wards, whatever their grievances may be , which I think some are genuine should be listened to and presented to your political elites then presented to the FG...

You dont burn the house down because you want to kill a rat...

Na beg, I dey beg everybody including Nigeria army, do not make SE make unnecessary international news for bad thing..

We should all be considering the gentle innocent people that would be caught unaware with this .

Please, Ignore the messenger and if you indeed care about your region, then think about this...
[/s]
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by FatherOfJesus: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Even though you are still dodging my questions, I will answer your own for the last time pending you answer mine.

I reside somewhere along 18 miles nautical to Kepler 16B.

I can bet with everything I have that you do not have a standard road leading to your house. If you do, send us a picture.

Note: I will find out if you copy any picture from the internet
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by helinues: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I can bet with everything I have that you do not have a standard road leading to your house. If you do, send us a picture.

Note: I will find out if you copy any picture from the internet

Even though you are still dodging my questions, I will answer your own for the last time pending you answer mine

Don't be quarter clever
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by FatherOfJesus: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Don't be quarter clever
You are being not clever yourself bro.

Don’t ask me stupid questions when you are shying away from mine.

Where do you reside in Nigeria?
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by helinues: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You are being not clever yourself bro.

Don’t ask me stupid questions when you are shying away from mine.

Where do you reside in Nigeria?

Be safe bro and pls stop derailing this thread unnecessary..

As you can see , your brother ( known and confirmed Igbo) doing the cancellation of comments on Nairaland daily is already derailing, do not add more to it.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bloody Day In Anambra, Soldiers Kill Two For Wearing Black / Appeal To Igbos On Nairaland / How Politicians Pushed Me To Contest, Collected All My Savings – Ex-ig

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.