Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,743 members, 7,882,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:34 AM

Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! (2381 Views)

Who Will You Pick To Lead Your Region If Regional Government Is Reintroduced? / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani / Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by FatherOfJesus: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Be safe bro and pls stop derailing this thread unnecessary..

As you can see , your brother doing the cancellation is already derailing, do not add more to it.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend
I put to you that you are a mediocre. Anybody proud of this country is a either a mediocre or is benefiting from the chaos.

People like you don’t have access to modern infrastructure but you are ok with it. Bro, I no like that kind useless life abeg.
If you leave this country, visit countries with working structures, you will never be proud of this country. Never, unless you are a stealing politician.

Maybe you are just one local boy, residing somewhere in Surulere or Oluyole in Ibadan who has the opportunity to enjoy 12hrs electricity supply from the government, has an inverted battery and goes to the cinemas on some occasions then you think you have a life. grin

Bro, you are a living corpse and you are not even aware of that. When you find you way out of here, you will realized how much of your life you have wasted. cheesy

You better wake up and fight for your right and that of your children unborn
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by sweetonugbu: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2021
ProWalker:

See olodo trying to correct the right word with his own wrong word
ewu the op just corrected his mistake, he wrote safe before
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by ProWalker: 10:02am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Just for the record purpose... You are not in any position to tell me what to do, write or say

Have a wonderful weekend

Stop telling Ibos how to live their lives, it’s non of your biz even if they decides to level down ala igbo in the name of terrorism

Have a wonderful weekend too and leave Igbos alone this week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by ProWalker: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2021
sweetonugbu:
ewu the op just corrected his mistake, he wrote safe before

And how is that your own cup of tea

Anuofia
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by sweetonugbu: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2021
ProWalker:

And how is that your own cup of tea

Anuofia
is your cup of tea missing ikwikwi?.
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by ProWalker: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2021
sweetonugbu:
is your cup of tea missing ikwikwi?.

Oponu obuko rirun

Koshi danu
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by DeltaFire: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:
I might not be the right person to post this, but reading the events happening in some part of Imo state is something all sane Igbo should be worried about...

The Igbo people that I know are peace loving people, how did you people allow a guy like Kanu to turn your region into unrest place...

Before the emergence of Kanu, SE region has been peaceful ...

Nnamdi Kanu is a paid up willing tool of the Caliphate (and that follows, also of UK).

In 2020, ECOWAS Court ruled that Nnamdi Kanu has no mandate to represent the people of Biafra.

See the article here:

https://elombah.com/why-nnamdi-kanu-cannot-officially-represent-biafra-anywhere-in-the-world-analysis-ifeanyi-chijioke/

Yet still Ndi Igbo in USA keep on funding him, so he gets Ndi Igbo to be killed and Igbo land to be under military occupation.

Those abroad funding Nnamdi Kanu are being noted, and at appropriate time will face court.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Rodwave: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2021
Akudaisi:
Look who now cares of Igbo believe umu ekwensu words at your own peril

Lol.. The moment I see the helinues idiotu grin giving advice, I just conclude that iberibe is hereditary
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Akudaisi: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Rodwave:

Lol.. The moment I see the helinues idiotu grin giving advice, I just conclude that iberibe is hereditary
lol who know them,those guys are direct decendant of Satan,their cunning nature is just too overwhelming to come from God,I have seen so many posts created by them, anyone who doesn't know them might think they are for us lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Rodwave: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Akudaisi:
lol who know them,those guys are direct decendant of Satan,their cunning nature is just too overwhelming to come from God,I have seen so many posts created by them, anyone who doesn't know them might think they are for us lol

That’s for efulefus naa.. Any full blooded Igbo can sense an idiotik abobaku mozlem terrorist miscreant from 1000km away sef

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Akudaisi: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Rodwave:

That’s for efulefus naa.. Any full blooded Igbo can sense an idiotik abobaku mozlem terrorist miscreant from 1000km away sef
grin ofcourse they can create millions of post to call NK a scammer we are not moved

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by 2020Experience(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
The harder the Nigerian government presses the Igbos, the easier for them to get Biafra.
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by 2elliot: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:
I might not be the right person to post this, but reading the events happening in some part of Imo state is something all sane Igbo should be worried about...

The Igbo people that I know are peace loving people, how did you people allow a guy like Kanu to turn your region into unrest place...

Before the emergence of Kanu, SE region has been peaceful even though there are some one or 2 security lapses which is very common in other part of the country...

Imagine me logging in to check the update of what is happening, like seriously, God forbid bad thing...

Whoever might be behind UGM, ESN are your wards, whatever their grievances may be , which I think some are genuine should be listened to and presented to your political elites then presented to the FG...

You dont burn the house down because you want to kill a rat...

Na beg, I dey beg everybody including Nigeria army, do not make SE make unnecessary international news for bad thing..

We should all be considering the gentle innocent people that would be caught unaware with this .

Please, Ignore the messenger and if you indeed care about your region, then think about this...
You were happy when peaceful ipob members where killed for holding biafran flags. You cheered the millitary and encouraged them to kill Igbos even when they begged not to be killed. So why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Exponential101: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

Just for the record purpose... You are not in any position to tell me what to do, write or say

Have a wonderful weekend

Make I just de look sebi na Igbos you want make dem reason with you. You go learn.
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Exponential101: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
I tire for am bro, the guy matter shock me. Judging from history nothing Yoruba do can pls Igbos I simply do not understand why anyone should still be trying in the 21at century.

Is there any Yoruba that can make 1/100th the sacrifice Awolowo made to this ungrateful lot? Ain't they still insulting him till date. Na piece of what Awo got the helinues guy de receive. May Yoruba never do mistake make feeble mind like him a leader be it now or in the future.

Igbos were rejoicing when Yorubas were chased into continue I wonder why he chose ro sympathize with them no instead of not giving a dam. If Nigeria army like make dem wipe out the entire igbo tribe na mock I go de mock una.

2elliot:
You were happy when peaceful ipob members where killed for holding biafran flags. You cheered the millitary and encouraged them to kill Igbos even when they begged not to be killed. So why are you crying more than the bereaved?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Where do you reside?
I also have not heard a generator in a long time. infact my gen has been faulty for almost a year
I live in Otta
Re: Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! by FatherOfJesus: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
theTranslator1:

I also have not heard a generator in a long time.
infact my gen has been faulty for almost a year

I live in Otta
Lol, So you reside in Otta and you are talking? Lol

Even to access otta from Lagos is hell with traffic and substandard roads. Otta itself is a terrain of bad roads with tattered structures.

So you are comfortable with life in Otta?

I even thought you will say that you live in Ikoyi or Maitama. Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Phyno, Davido And Rudeboy Tweets and reactions / The Man Who Caused IPOB Soldiers To Hide In Ceilings... / Nnamdi Kanu: US Army Veteran Blast Buhari You Are The Real Terrorist,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.