Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,160 members, 7,946,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Experience With A Broke Nigerian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Broke Nigerian Girl (1451 Views)

Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends / How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Broke Nigerian Girl by mmadu4: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2021
it was a horribly experience i dont wish to meet such girl again they are so entitled and irritating , look if you are a girl and you dont work for your money expecting a man to do things for you then you are wasting your time unless the man is a simp

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Broke Nigerian Girl by doggedfighter(f): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Broke Nigerian Girl by ednut1(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2021
Blame Nigerian men who made them used to it. If you constantly feed a wild animal it will stop hunting.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Broke Nigerian Girl by mmadu4: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2021
doggedfighter:
undecided

this is the girl i was talking about .
Re: My Experience With A Broke Nigerian Girl by Viktoreze(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2021
Your socio-economic status (either aqcuired or ascribed) and your mindset go a long way in determining the kind of females that find their way into your life. But nor too reason am sha...This is Nigeria. Enjoy what you have and try to be happy while working towards getting better smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Broke Nigerian Girl by Pierocash(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2021
doggedfighter:
undecided
see your life

Re: My Experience With A Broke Nigerian Girl by doggedfighter(f): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2021
mmadu4:

this is the girl i was talking about .

Hahahahahahaha

Mmadu,Carry your wahala and go,biko
Re: My Experience With A Broke Nigerian Girl by TheEnygma(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
ednut1:
Blame Nigerian men who made them used to it. If you constantly feed a wild animal it will stop hunting.
You've said it all...
Re: My Experience With A Broke Nigerian Girl by Rawhumper(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
This time around you are right.

uote author=mmadu4 post=101105403]it was a horribly experience i dont wish to meet such girl again they are so entitled and irritating , look if you are a girl and you dont work for your money expecting a man to do things for you then you are wasting your time unless the man is a simp [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! / Video: 1 Girl, 3 Boys In Hot Kerewa - Video Leak By Haters / You Can’t Date A Broke Guy But Will Use Needle And Thread Sew Your Underwear” –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.