Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,679 members, 7,878,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:45 AM

How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks (4074 Views)

Gunmen Kill Policemen, Soldiers In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks / Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) / President Buhari Guarded By Saudi Security Operatives In Medina, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by meccuno: 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
2elliot:
I just dey pity them. They must think everyone is a fool. So them go carry our oil money take fight second biafra war, and we go mumu look.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by Christistruth00: 6:20am On Apr 27, 2021
2elliot:
Revisionist, that is what you are! Adaka Boro was killed by Adekunle, A Nigerian soldier, the same man who shot and killed my very uncle for telling my kinsmen who were on the list of Biafran sympathizers.

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by 2elliot: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=101157890][/quote] Boro had a lot of successes against tĥe biafran forces, and so Adekunle envied him and wanted that glory for himself. Adekunle had intentions to acquire power beyond the war. So Boro was kilĺed by forces ordered by Adekunle. Check Obansanjo's authobiography, it is subtly written. That betrayal was what angered the men brought into the war by Adaka Boro to desert the war. It was in the midst of that low morale that led to the transfer of Adekunle, and Obasanjo was brought in to take over from him to head the unit.
Look, this is an open secret that even my mum has been telling me from chiĺdhood. A lot of my uncles fought on the side of one Nigeria, and the were trained by Adaka Boro and so fought along side him. Adekunle was the one who also killed my uncle simply because he sent information to my kinsmen to escape before their forces killing suspected biafran sympathizers get to our clan. The death of that my uncle is stilĺ felt by us. Becàuse he was the most vibriant in the family and so if he were alive at the time people started taking our family land, he would have stopped them.
Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by christistruth01: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2021
2elliot:
Boro had a lot of successes against tĥe biafran forces, and so Adekunle envied him and wanted that glory for himself. Adekunle had intentions to acquire power beyond the war. So Boro was kilĺed by forces ordered by Adekunle. Check Obansanjo's authobiography, it is subtly written. That betrayal was what angered the men brought into the war by Adaka Boro to desert the war. It was in the midst of that low morale that led to the transfer of Adekunle, and Obasanjo was brought in to take over from him to head the unit.
Look, this is an open secret that even my mum has been telling me from chiĺdhood. A lot of my uncles fought on the side of one Nigeria, and the were trained by Adaka Boro and so fought along side him. Adekunle was the one who also killed my uncle simply because he sent information to my kinsmen to escape before their forces killing suspected biafran sympathizers get to our clan. The death of that my uncle is stilĺ felt by us. Becàuse he was the most vibriant in the family and so if he were alive at the time people started taking our family land, he would have stopped them.

Go and tell Gen Alabi Isama who arrested the Biafran Soldier that killed Isaac Adaka Boro and sent him to detention in Lagos

Aren't you ashamed of Lying ?

Re: How Gunmen Killed Eight Security Operatives In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks by gidgiddy: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:
It has come to the point that anyone identified as IPOB member should be shot on sight. They are all terrorists.

That means anyone can identify you as an IPOB member and you should be shotbon sight?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Train Ex-militants In UK, US, Others / Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) / Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.